• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Politically Correct Game

Reactions: twojstaryjakcie
The Politically Correct Game

Are you a social justice warrior? Do you feel the uncontrollable need to protect humanity from anything that you consider slightly offensive?
Today is your lucky day! This game contains nothing but unoffensive political correctness, specifically created for the snowflakes who can't handle the real world.

Information
The Politically Correct Game is a parody melee map featuring two full custom races, in addition to custom mercenaries and tavern heroes.
It can be played as 6v6 or 3v3v3v3 and it supports computer players, altough AI will play standard races.

[2017-01-25]-Uploaded.
[2017-01-27]-Terrain editing.
[2017-01-29]-Typos.
[2017-07-12]-Balances and update to the latest patch.
[2018-01-17]-New hero, Devour fix, Balances.
[2018-01-22]-Bugfix
[2018-01-27]-Now family friendly, aka unfun
[2018-02-03]-Even more political correctness

Author - Hatey
Previews
Contents

The Politically Correct Game (Map)

Reviews
PrinceYaser
Hi, PublicEnemy! I tested your map and my review: Firstly about the terrain always: Terrain looks well designed, it is good enough for an altered melee map. Just pay attention to these points: You should use of tile variations and design the tiles...
deepstrasz
You need to cut down on the vulgarity of Muslim jokes: it's pretty excessive on Muslims and not terrorists and in comparison with the USA faction, the jokes on the Muslim side are far more vulgar. Awaiting Update.
deepstrasz
"All racial jokes have been removed to please the social justice mongoloid army. *insert standard boring tooltip here*." on all descriptions. This is a bad joke not a fix or improvement. Awaiting Update...
Hi, PublicEnemy! I tested your map and my review:

Firstly about the terrain always:

Terrain looks well designed, it is good enough for an altered melee map. Just pay attention to these points:

• You should use of tile variations and design the tiles by mixing them one by one. In the map areas you've just used one or two tile variations. So, please make the tiles look much more mixed.
  • Placement of trees is not true. You should place them circluar or a shape that would decorating the map as a pretty eye looking (Square or rectangular placement of trees doesn't look beautiful)!
  • I liked that cave effects! You can do that with all caves.
  • It was better that you use raise tool instead of cliffs in the map, but this is not necessary.
  • Doodad variations are good, but you could add more of them that fits with the map to make the map look much better.
  • I didn't like that flowers! You should really spread decorating doodads like flowers at entire map (Not just in one place).
  • Please put grass tile under trees.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other points and likes:
  • At the Start Locations and at the goldmine areas, I think you should add more space for the player.
  • I liked what you did with the edges of the map. You've placed trees to force the players to cut that trees and reach the goldmines.
  • I don't understand what are that mountain giants doing on that cliffs??
  • The custom units that you made are good in my opinion.
  • That's all good for a small introduction, but you'll have to elaborate your description a bit more than that.
    Take a look at this. It may help you: Description Guide - Maps
Agreed with Rufus!

Overall, I rate this map 3.5/5. As an altered melee map, this map is good!
Just believe yourself, mate to create great maps! ( Well, that's my slogan in each reviews of me, lol:p)

Last edited:

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The Panda tends to bitch about stuff for no/a weird reason - and then he removes his posts as fast as possible to avoid being bashed for it.
Even bitched about people reviewing his resources (keep in mind: He is a reviewer, he of all people should know to appreciate that stuff, but he doesn't).

So, no, you are not missing anything of any particular importance.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You need to cut down on the vulgarity of Muslim jokes: it's pretty excessive on Muslims and not terrorists and in comparison with the USA faction, the jokes on the Muslim side are far more vulgar.

Awaiting Update.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
"All racial jokes have been removed to please the social justice mongoloid army. *insert standard boring tooltip here*."
on all descriptions.
This is a bad joke not a fix or improvement.

Awaiting Update.

-----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
Alright, this isn't what it was and neither what it is supposed to. However, it was approved before by a mod (whoever that was) so, I'll respect that decision. But, when reports are received, they will be handled.

Last edited: