• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Politics&Tactics

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I intended this map to be a multiplayer clash between nations as humans, dwarfs, elves undead, trolls, orcs and etc. But i never found enough time and will to finish it so i am uplouding it as template. In this map is not finished only the terrain and few units are made. I would recommend to use it for multiplayer maps or for some rpgs. There are lots of possibilities. Do as you please with it just mention me as the terrain maker. The other resources are downloaded from hiveworkshop. I would like to thank everyone who helped me so far either by resources like models or other support and i would also like to thank crew from hiveworkshop for doing their job so well. I am sorry but in the purge of my second hard drive ive lost all my data together with downloaded files so i cannot give credits to exact people.

Keywords:
terain template, template, empires, conflict, war
Contents

Politics&Tactics (Map)

Reviews
13:33, 16th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Better description + invalid credits (?)

M

13:33, 16th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Better description + invalid credits (?)