• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The most powerfull beings -VS- The most powerfull beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
"When Mr.T and Chuck Norris both walk into a bar, the bar is destroyed instantly at the sheer awesomeness."

"Some people wear superman pyjamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pyjamas."

CHUCK NORRIS FTW

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This topic is complete junk.
Most of the people in the vote I have never heard of to show just how famous they are.
Many powerfull game beings are also missing from the list for example Hyper sonic from the sonic series.

What makes you think the "lich king" is powerfull?
Yes he does look cool and does have a magicly enhanced soul stealing sword but would he match for the power of Archimonde considering the suit was created by kil-jaden (might not be spelt right).

Also james bond is hardly that powerfull he is only strong in the movies he was in because everything around him was so weak. Archimonde could have probably launched some kind of uber ball and blown any evil base that james bond had to infiltrate from the face of the planet.

Stick to well known people since who is MacGyver (only know its the name of a series mentioned in the simpsons) or Chuck Norris or Lord Asriel or Stewe Irwin or even Jack Bouer?

God & Jesus? WT% obvousily they would win since God is a GOD and everyone knows that gods are the most powerfull beings thus that entrance should not be in the voatable polls. If you included gods maybe you should have put a few more in since that is strictly a christan god and there are many other religons out there.

Beings I feel should be included in the vote.

Hyper sonic
The world famous sonic invented by sega in hyperform from the 7 chaos emeralds. While in hyper form he is completly invinsable and can fly.

Archimonde
The famous wc3 warlock that is enough to make you cower under your bed when you are foced to look at him in the campain. His divine armor means he is virtualy invinicable to any kind of attack excpt other powerfull beings or demons. Not only that but He can summon infinate armies of demon minions to do his bidding and some of his spells include finger of death capable of exploding all but the toughest in a single shot and bash (why they chose that i dont know.). If he played a more impressive part of wc3 (he was only majorly feautured on NE campain final mission) he would probably come with MUCH stronger spells that chould make you have bad dreams for years after seing them and if he had absorbed the world tree he probably would be invinciable.

I cant realy think of more for now but thoes 2 i feel shoud definatly be in the vote.

Level 3
Doh!

Dr Super Good said:
God & Jesus?.

Doh! lord asriels kid and her friend killed god, they are like 11 yars old.

Jack baouer would just have Clouie hack Archimonds computer, and kill him.

And archimond are the only one dead. Exept god and jesus if you count lord asriel (only god not jesus)

Level 3
Son Goku? Do you mean Gohan, or Goku when he turns back into a kid agian (which I think everyone after the cell games gets weaker oddly enough, the one which shows that the most was Gohan, being at his strongest by the end of the cell games, then pretty much losing 90% of his power...) >>' I still don't see why I watched that, it was repetitive and they just never did anything unexpected...

Level 3
EveOfFire said:
Son Goku? Do you mean Gohan, or Goku when he turns back into a kid agian (which I think everyone after the cell games gets weaker oddly enough, the one which shows that the most was Gohan, being at his strongest by the end of the cell games, then pretty much losing 90% of his power...) >>' I still don't see why I watched that, it was repetitive and they just never did anything unexpected...

you are right

Level 3
Which part? The power decrease of goku when he went kid, the power decrease after the cell games of everyone, but yamcha, he has allways been useless, or the whole repetitiveness?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Jack baouer would just have Clouie hack Archimonds computer, and kill him.

And archimond are the only one dead. Exept god and jesus if you count lord asriel (only god not jesus)

LOL I dought that someone that few have heard of would stand a chance of fighting archimonde 1v1 and this is meant to be a battle not a hacking war. And besides Archimonde could summon a huge meterorite to crush Jack Bauer or who ever you are refering to that few know of. And anyway GOD and jesus win since god has to just flick his finger and all the fighters no longer exist. . .

Choose more reasonable people to vote on and also so far people have failed to answer my question "Who the hell are most of the people on the list and what are they famous for (game, movie, series)?"

Level 3
Dr Super Good said:
And anyway GOD and jesus win since god has to just flick his finger and all the fighters no longer exist. . ."

god are weak, thats why asriel wants to kill him, but his kid ninjas the kill.

Still jack baouer live, and the "mighty" Archimond managed to die.. And i am sure maybe sargeras or somthing could have taken Archimonde 1 vs 1.
I dont know but i think that the lich king/arthas will grown more powerfull than his creator son.

Level 3
I know my animes, and that show should have been cancled after the cell games, but sadly humanity has a thirst for senseless violence, and they like to see the same things over and over agian...

Level 6
I think someone should make a fairer version of this poll.

Minus God & Jesus - They are too powerful, they could erase you from existance by thinking it.

Minus Chuck Norris - Everyone votes for him.

Minus the Lich King - hes dead, he has no physical form...

Well yeah, whatever, I would add a few more in, but i wont suggest them.

Level 3
(The world suddenly comes to an end.....)

Oh come on he can't be that great, he is only human I would guess. I mean I've never heard of him except with people saying "Chuck Norris is uber! Chuck Norris is God!!" Bah, who has ever heard of a great god that I haven't heard of.

Level 6
I do understand eve's point... I only said those chuck norris quotes because theyre funny.
Chuck norris is an american martial artist. (A very good one). He never does anything anymore though, so I think hes become more of a myth than anything else.

Level 3
Then why not talk about Bruce lee or something, the guy who should have had a blood vessel brake on him more then once...

Status
Not open for further replies.