• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend of WOW

Did this help you? Did you read it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Don't under stand whats going on in WOW? Want to hear the whole story? Like to read alot? Then this should be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY! Helpful for you.

Attachments

• The Legend of Warcraft.doc
    172 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Level 32
For one, that's not a forum, it's a thread, and it's a word document we could easily access from Blizzard's own site.
Not only that, but it seems as if you have also posted it in our Gamer's Hub > World of Warcraft forum, DredLord2.

Please review:

Communiyy > FAQ > THW Rules > [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq.php?faq=rules#faq_doublepost"]Double Posting / Double Threading[/self]
Please do not double post in threads or make two of the same thread.
~ Thread merged.

Level 7
This thread is for people that my not know of the WOW site, people that may have forgoten the story, and just happen to pop up this forum, so that they dont have to search all over the WOW site. Or for people that Are extremely lazy and don't feal like getting on the site. Basicly, this is for new people to Warcraft games.... Think before you post. Espesualy you Wolverabid, you have 3 purple beacons... You're suppose to be a role model.

P.S. Read Operators post! See, a perfict example! He has never seen it on the Warcraft Site...

Level 8
This thread is for people that my not know of the WOW site, people that may have forgoten the story, and just happen to pop up this forum, so that they dont have to search all over the WOW site. Or for people that Are extremely lazy and don't feal like getting on the site. Basicly, this is for new people to Warcraft games.... Think before you post. Espesualy you Wolverabid, you have 3 purple beacons... You're suppose to be a role model.

P.S. Read Operators post! See, a perfict example! He has never seen it on the Warcraft Site...

Then u could just post link. WoW website looks "abit" better than word file... and some ppl may read ur file, and then realise they could read it just at beautifull wow website o_O

Think before you post. Espesualy you Wolverabid, you have 3 purple beacons... You're suppose to be a role model.
then u should think before post too <,<

Last edited:
Level 7
Omg, I can tell that you'r a kid Almighty. Wolv close this thread if you want, I dont care. By the way Allmighty/wimpy, reputation doesnt mean anything, it's just how well you work on this site, doesn't mean you arent Famous in the real world, think about that...

Plus, his gems are purple, smarty, lol.

P.S. Yes, there is something not copied from the site, many things actually, read it, and you'll find out.

Level 25
Plus, his gems are purple, smarty, lol.

They're blue

Here's an analysis of their colours

Darkest shade: #241E64
Next Darkest: #393389
Next Darkest: #4742A3
Not Lightest: #9C8BFE
Lightest: #E8DAFD

As you can see, in all of them the ammount of blue is too high when compared to the concentration of red to make it purple. The only one even close to purple is the lightest shade, however there's still too much green to be purple

Level 26
Omg, I can tell that you'r a kid Almighty. Wolv close this thread if you want, I dont care. By the way Allmighty/wimpy, reputation doesnt mean anything, it's just how well you work on this site, doesn't mean you arent Famous in the real world, think about that...
I don't know about almighty, but I can tell that YOU'RE a kid just based on your horrendous grammar and even poorer logic. You're the one that brought up the hypothesis that those with high reputation are meant to be role models, and all of a sudden rep doesn't matter to you.
Bash.org said:
<h|tler> HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL THAT I'M 13 BY LOOKING AT WHAT I'M WRITEING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Level 7
Yea, I guess they are blue when you look at them for a wile, but they do have a small light shade of purple.

Omg, maybe, I put Initials because you can type the sentence fast..., and can u think of a better way to fraise what I am saying... also, when did I ever say rep. did matter? I told you before! Think before you post!!!!!!!

Level 26
Yea, I guess they are blue when you look at them for a wile, but they do have a small light shade of purple.

Omg, maybe, I put Initials because you can type the sentence fast..., and can u think of a better way to fraise what I am saying... also, when did I ever say rep. did matter? I told you before! Think before you post!!!!!!!
Zomg dis tawking iz sooo leet.
Espesualy you Wolverabid, you have 3 purple beacons... You're suppose to be a role model.
[exasperated sarcasm]Oh I'm sorry. You were talking about purple beacons. REP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. And "fraise" is definitely an abbreviation and not the sputterings of a total idiot.[/exasperated sarcasm]
Yes, indeed, think before you post.

Level 26
You spelled "is" wrong, and you're saying im a kid, HA. You must be like, 4 years old to misspell one of the simplest words in the dictionary, rofl.
Your stupidity really has no boundaries, does it? To begin with, I was imitating your idiotic spelling. Secondly, even if I HAVE misspelled is accidentally, that would be one single typo that you turn the world over on. You failed to address the real argument and instead chose to nitpick at my impersonation of you. I've played with 5 year olds that have shown me more insight.

Attachments

• fail.jpg
    fail.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 103
Level 25

I type my sentances extremely fast

By the way, it's "You" and "Phrase"

Anywho, this mess is leaning too much on flaming, so it's closed

Status
Not open for further replies.