• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Idealists Challenge #1 "Light and Darknes - The Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My Entry

Note : I changed some icons because I deleted Icons from my Album
aus.jpg

Ausfang : The Lightguard
239966-albums7768-picture91633.png

Lore:
Razorclaw Tribe, the most powerful half worgen and the half demon tribe. They are one of powerful tribe that use dark magic. Their mission was to conquer the world by the power of darkness. But later Razorclaw Tribe was Destroyed by The Alliance and The Survivor was seeking their own life. Ausfang was an elite warrior on a Razorclaw Tribe, but later he went to the right path, mentored by a Paladin to protect the light and bring a peacefull world. He taught many Light Magic and became one of most powerfull warrior on the Alliance. However, sometimes he couldn't controll his bloodlust and Turn all of his light magic into dark magic. Now he becomes a Lightguard, The Protector of light, but, how long?

Hero Range: 130 (Melee)
Hero Sound Set: Akama (HeroDemonHunterMorphed When Morphing)
Damage Base: 54 - 64
Attack Cooldown: 1.5
Defense Base: 4
Main Attribute: Strength
Attributes
Strength - 22 + 2.75
Intelligence- 20 + 2.00
Agility- 16 + 1.60
Movement Speed Base: 310
Spells:

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Ultimate

Unexpected tab 5

Unexpected tab 6

Purifying Flame[Y]
icons_2168_btn.jpg

Hurl a holy flame to a friendly unit. Heal the target with the over seconds.

Level 1 : Heals friendly unit for 80 hit points over 12 seconds, increase movement speed by 10%, attack rate by 5%.
Level 2 : Heals friendly unit for 160 hit points over 12 seconds, increase movement speed by 15%, attack rate by 10%.
Level 3 : Heals friendly unit for 240 hit points over 12 seconds, increase movement speed by 20%, attack rate by 15%.
Level 4 : Heals friendly unit for 360 hit points over 12 seconds, increase movement speed by 25%, attack rate by 20%.

Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Casting Range: 350
AoE: N/A
Duration: 12 seconds

Note :
-Cannot be used during Demonic Form

Abyssal Flame[Y]
icons_697_btn.jpg

Hurl a unholy flame to a enemy unit. Damages the target over seconds.

Level 1 : Burn enemy unit hit points 80 over 12 seconds, decrease movement speed by 10%, attack rate by 5%.
Level 2 : Burn enemy unit hit points 160 over 12 seconds, decrease movement speed by 15%, attack rate by 10%.
Level 3 : Burn enemy unit hit points 240 over 12 seconds, decrease movement speed by 20%, attack rate by 15%.
Level 4 : Burn enemy unit hit points 360 over 12 seconds, decrease movement speed by 25%, attack rate by 20%.

Mana Cost: 90
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Casting Range: 350
AoE: N/A
Duration: 12 seconds

Note :
-Only can be used during Demonic Form.
-Level of this spell are increased with Purifying Flame.
Spirit Summoning[T]
icons_9019_btn.jpg

Summons a mysterious spirit of light to aid the Lightguard in battle , The light will deal 30 - 40 chaos damage per hit at an enemy and can heal friendly unit's. The Light will follow the Lightguard until they are fades.

Level 1 : Summons 1 Spirit to aid him in battle. The Spirit heals 15 hit points to friendly unit's with 1 second cooldown.
Level 2 : Summons 2 Spirit to aid him in battle. The Spirit heals 15 hit points to friendly unit's with 1 second cooldown.
Level 3 : Summons 2 Spirit to aid him in battle. The Spirit heals 25 hit points to friendly unit's with 1 second cooldown.
Level 4 : Summons 3 Spirit to aid him in battle. The Spirit heals 25 hit points to friendly unit's with 1 second cooldown.

Mana Cost: 85
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Casting Range: N/A
AoE: 500
Duration: 15/20/25/30 seconds

Note :

icons_586_btn.jpg

-The Light is Invulnerable.
-Cannot be used during Demonic Form
(Light's Model : Wisp)

Abyssal Summoning[T]
icons_6584_btn.jpg

Summons a Agresive Creature from the Abyss to aid the Lightguard in battle , The light will deal 30 - 40 chaos damage per hit at an enemy and can cast Immolation enemy unit's. The Mephit will follow the Lightguard until they are fades.

Level 1 : Summons 1 Mephit to aid him in battle. The Mephit Damages enemy unit's 15 hit points to friendly unit with 1 second cooldown.
Level 2 : Summons 2 Mephit to aid him in battle. The Mephit Damages enemy unit's 15 hit points to friendly unit with 1 second cooldown.
Level 3 : Summons 2 Mephit to aid him in battle. The Mephit Damages enemy unit's 25 hit points to friendly unit with 1 second cooldown.
Level 4 : Summons 3 Mephit to aid him in battle. The Mephit Damages enemy unit's 25 hit points to friendly unit with 1 second cooldown.

Mana Cost: 85
Cooldown: 20 seconds
AoE: 500
Duration: 15/20/25/30 seconds

Note :

icons_6584_btn.jpg

-The Mephit is Invulnerable.
-Level of this spell are increased with Spirit Summoning.
-Only Can be used during Demonic Form.
(Model Link : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/fire-mephit-112431/?prev=search=mephit&d=list&r=20)
Zeal[E]
icons_688_btn.jpg

Increases the movement speed and attack rate of nearby friendly units.

Level 1 : Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 10%, attack rate by 5%.
Level 2 : Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 15%, attack rate by 10%.
Level 3 : Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 20%, attack rate by 15%.
Level 4 : Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 25%, attack rate by 20%.

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
AoE: : 90
Duration: N/A

Note :
-Passive Spell
-Can't be used during Demonic Form

Abyssal Aura[E]
icons_16152_btn.jpg

Decrease the movement speed and attack rate of nearby enemy units.

Level 1 : Increases nearby enemy units' movement speed by 10%, attack rate by 5%.
Level 2 : Increases nearby enemy units' movement speed by 15%, attack rate by 10%.
Level 3 : Increases nearby enemy units' movement speed by 20%, attack rate by 15%.
Level 4 : Increases nearby enemy units' movement speed by 25%, attack rate by 20%.

Mana Cost: N/A
AoE: : 900
Duration: N/A[/COLOR]

Note :
-Passive Spell
-Level of this skill is increased with Zeal
-Only can be used during Demonic Form
Transformation[R]
icons_12890_btn.jpg

The Lightguard no longer can control his blood lust Transform Ausfang into a Demonic Form, changes his skin into a black. Increases attack damage and bonus damage against heroes, also increases movement speed and attack rate, but reduce the health and mana. Can switch back to Normal Form to increase health and mana. Also changes the Ausfang spells

Transform into a Demonic Form, Increases attack damage and bonus damage against heroes, also increases movement speed and attack rate, but reduce the health and mana.

Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 80 seconds
AoE: : Global
Duration: 18 seconds

Note :

-Cannot be slowed.
-Increase the agility by 5 during Night.
-Can Transform back.
-The Lightguard gain additional spell after leaning this Spell :

Forms Additional Spell

Note :

-They both are Passive Spell and Only can be used only on their respective form.

Normal Form
aus.jpg

Word of Light
icons_619_btn.jpg

Gives 15% Chance to Life Steal

Demonic Form
140354d1414166534-icons-request-direwolf.png

Undermine
140429d1414386827-models-skins-icons-btnwolffrenzy.jpg

Gives 25% Chance to deal 2 times your normal damage.
[/tab]

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Since ~Nightmare is back I see no reason to hold onto this anymore.
So that someone who wants to host the contest, you run your errands about setting it up with the mods and then just copy this below.

Some values need to be changed (dates and such)
Some values need to be added (badges and judges names + links)

View attachment Nightmare Contest BBCode.txt

I added the reminder part, because of the dread mistakes people made the last contest.
Even if I'm not a judge, I still think its important.
But meh if you don't like it, just delete it.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

If nobody hosts the contest, I will.

That means I won't be able to judge, so yay that jerk judge that gave everyone low scores will finally gtfo :p

It will be my first time so expect errors and such. I will also need to know who do I contact for rep rewards.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Yay! A host! :) Why can't you be a judge while hosting?
I know it has been asked before.

Read a couple of pages back, I've explained why.

You seem to be talking about a judge joining the contest. But a host got no benefits other than possibly changing the end-date.

Not true. The host can also participate in the contest

OKAY SO...

Does anyone else want to host the contest? By agreement, as a host you can participate in the contest as well.
You cannot judge, that has been commented on. If you don't understand why, read my response a couple of pages back.
Even if you're hosting, this doesn't give you extra privileges except modifying the main thread and distributing reputation.

If nobody wants to host, is everyone okay with me hosting the contest?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Anyway so, when will it start?

Beats me.

Its 12/14/2014 today, so I think 12/15/2014 - 1/15/2015 is okay. It gives you a full month and it doesn't cause you to rush things because of new year and other holidays.

I also need to PM people individually about judging in the contest. So while I make the thread I need to find at least two judges like in the last contest.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
I will ask somebody to do this, if ever I cannot go back:

* Just add Templassassin's entry (he deleted his post) and Razer!x's post (not responding)

Lastly, if all entries are compiled, send a message to Ralle and say that I asked you to do this.

@Judging: I think jopi will judge and it will be great if there would be 3 judges :D

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I made the thread. So the contest has officially started.

Any people that wish to judge, send me a PM.

Link:

Contest #2

Level 8
Sorry for the long wait guys. Here's my entry.

Lafos : Blood Knight
Hero Model:BloodElvenSwordsman.mdx
Hero Icon:BTNBEPikeman.blp

[tr][TD]
Lafos

[tr][TD]
Blood Knight

[tr][TD]
models_2549_screenshot_tnb.jpg
[/TD][/tr]
[/TD][/TR]
Hero Intro: The Blood Knight starts off as a weak hero with low mana pool. Lafos can initially deal low damage at early game. His main goal is to reach full Blood Stash points to bring the full effects of his spells. When he reaches level 6, he can learn his ultimate skill Fatal Assault. This makes him offensively dangerous while making him closer to his death. Altough tough to use on dire situations, a perfectly casted Fatal Assault can bring an end to a tough adversary while reducing the effects of his defensive spell Vital Fluids and his passive offensive spell Deep Wounds. Getting the right items during mid game will make him independent to hp and mp regenerations thus making him an effective carry-type hero. Lafos is initially weak but potentially dangerous.
Hero Lore: A talented swordsman known for his superior skills. He is honored and well respected by his people. But one day, he discovered the forbidden talent of blood manipulation. He poured most of his hours perfecting this deadly skill. His whole body was manifested by rage and lust. Eventually, he was discovered practicing the blood magic and was sentenced to death through the powers of the highest mages. But the magic that manifests his body was so powerful he managed to survive. Now roaming the lands, he searches a worthy foe to quench his thirst for battle.

Information

Attributes

BTNAttackcopy.jpg

BASE DAMAGE
BTNAttackcopy.jpg

ATTACK RANGE
BTNAttackcopy.jpg

ATTACK RATE
40 - 44 128 (Melee) 1.7
BTNAttackcopy.jpg

HERO PROJECTILE
BTNStopcopy.jpg

ARMOR
BTNMovecopy.jpg

MOVEMENT SPEED
N/A 2 290

StrengthAgilityIntelligence

strength-c.jpg
agility.jpg
intelligence.jpg
19 + 2.517 + 2.113 + 1.5

Spells:

Innate Passive Spell

Innate Active Spell

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

icons_6376_btn.jpg

Blood Stash - Passive
Range: N/A
Manacost: N/A
Notes: Stores the blood of a living creature to improve the qualities of your spells. Capable of storing 20 points maximum.
icons_13691_btn.jpg

Masochism [C] - No Target
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Notes: Sacrifices 5% of your max health to add +1 point to Blood Stash.
icons_13110_btn.jpg

Crimson Dagger [D] - Single Target
Range: 800
Cooldown: 14 seconds
Manacost: 100 mana
Notes: Imbues your sword with dark energy then throws it to your target dealing damage once it hits and returns to you after. While the dagger is still traveling to your target, the Blood Knight is disarmed until the dagger returns to you. The target is crippled, slowing him by 25% for 5 seconds. You gain +2 points to Blood Stash when your sword returns to you. Blood Stash bonus points will not cause it to exceed the maximum Blood Stash maximum cap.
  • [Level 1] - 100 damage
    [Level 2] - 150 damage
    [Level 3] - 200 damage
    [Level 4] - 250 damage
icons_567_btn.jpg

Vital Fluids [T] - Passive
Notes: The blood that flows through Lafos is corrupted with dark energy. The Blood Knight has a 15% chance to block a percentage of damage dealt to him and additionally he has increased hp regen proportional to the number of points in Blood Stash.
  • [Level 1] - 10% of damage is blocked
    [Level 2] - 15% of damage is blocked
    [Level 3] - 20% of damage is blocked
    [Level 4] - 25% of damage is blocked
icons_11456_btn.jpg

Deep Wounds [E] - Passive
Notes: Gives you a 17% chance that an attack will empower your sword with a powerful blood magic providing you with +60% bonus damage for a certain duration. This requires 4 points from your Blood Stash. If current points in Blood Stash is less than 4, then damage bonus is equal to +45%(if points is equal to 3) or damage bonus is equal to +30%(if points is equal to 2) or damage bonus is equal to +15%(if points is equal to 1).
  • [Level 1] - Lasts 5 seconds
    [Level 2] - Lasts 6 seconds
    [Level 3] - Lasts 7 seconds
    [Level 4] - Lasts 8 seconds
icons_13111_btn.jpg

Fatal Assault [F] - Single Target
Range: 1000
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Manacost: 200 mana
Notes: Breaks the chain that holds life and death. Quickly dashes towards your target dealing damage + 10 times number of points in Blood Stash. Removes all points from Blood Stash and turns your hp instantly to 35% of your max hp. Applies a buff to your target and lasts for 15 seconds. Attacks on a unit with the Fatal Assault buff will result in a 28% lifesteal. Your hp will not be affected if you cast Fatal Assault while your hp is below 35% of your max hp.
  • [Level 1] - 250 base damage
    [Level 2] - 325 base damage
    [Level 3] - 400 base damage
[/TD][/tr]

Level 7
sorry.

Svernos, The Sky Forger
Hero Model:
Hero Icon:
Other Models Stuff: Extended models :
Hero Range: Have 2 attack types : Melee (light power) and 700 Range (dark power). He will use his ranged attack against flying units and he will hit ground enemies with melee
Hero Projectile: Voidwalker Missile
Hero Lore:
"Affection may comes from fondness. But a true affection comes from the deepest part of the heart. As the Titans love your Earth, some of them are just like your Earth, but some Titans eager to create your world even you're sinners and killers. And I am Svernos, wanderer of your sky, guardians of the sin bastion, and scout of the Titans, will be responsible for your sins, and protect the sky once more, with greater power."
-Svernos

When the first time sky was made, the Titans of Universe appoint Svernos to guard and keep the skies secured from the Demons of Dark Nether. But some of the Titans betrayed their kin and possessed by Dra'zeron the demon lord. These "Dark Titans" were placed in the front rank of the world's sky invasion and they possessed Svernos. These Dark Titans tell Svernos to allow demons to create a great bastion in the sky so they can watched over the Earth sinners. Unluckily, Svernos knew that he still have his holy power and now he is the both Light and Dark wielder.
Hero Sound Set: Human Arthas Soundset, Dreadlord Soundset (in alternate form)
Damage Base: 36-53
Attack Cooldown: 1,5 sec
Defense Base: 4
Attributes
Strength- 21 (main)
Intelligence- 17
Agility- 13
Movement Speed Base: 280
Spells:

Choosing Power

First Skill

Second Skill

Third Skill

Fourth Skill

Other spells

Unexpected tab 7

Choosing Power
Power of the Holy Universe - Special : Svernos will increase health regeneration speed by 10% to nearby allies
Power of the Dark Nether - Special : Svernos will decrease health regeneration speed by 10% to nearby enemies
First Spell
Power of the Holy Universe
Holy Mending - Svernos will remove all strength-reducing buffs and will fill X% of total health of a unit
Level 1 - Remove 1 buff and heals 10% of total health of a unit
Level 2 - Remove 1 buff and heals 15% of total health of a unit
Level 3 - Removes 2 buffs and heals 25% of total health of a unit
Level 4 - Removes 2 buffs and heals 30% of total health of a unit
Power of the Dark Nether
Black Star - Svernos will summon a bolt of dark star that will damage nearby enemies in a row.
Level 1 - 50 damage
Level 2 - 100 damage
Level 3 - 175 damage
Level 4 - 230 damage
Second Spell
Seraphim - Svernos will call a Seraphim Archangel to assist him. This angel will heal allies, dispelling enemies, and give friendly units an invisible buff.
Level 1 - The Seraphim Archangel can only cast Healing Prayer
Level 2 - The Seraphim Archangel can cast Healing Prayer and Invisibility
Level 3 - The Seraphim Archangel's Healing Prayer now heals with double amount of healing
Level 4 - The Seraphim Archangel can cast Healing Prayer, Invisibility, and Holy Cleanse
Power of the Dark Nether
Haunt - Svernos will send a ghost to haunt an enemy and then after the target dies, the ghost will come back to Svernos and replenishes great amount of mana and less hit points.
Level 1 - Bring back 100 mana and no health
Level 2 - Bring back 160 mana and 80 health
Level 3 - Bring back 225 mana and 100 health
Level 4 - Bring back 275 mana and 150 health
Third Spell
Sun Shatter - Svernos will unleash a sun shatter from the highest sky. That will make a knockback and X damage to nearby enemies.
Level 1 - Single shatter, do a knockback, and gives 50 damage to nearby enemies
Level 2 - Single shatter, do a knockback, and gives 75 damage to nearby enemies
Level 3 - Double shatter, do a knockback, and gives 75 damage to nearby enemies
Level 4 - Triple shatter, do a knockback, and gives 125 damage to nearby enemies
Power of the Dark Nether
Embrace of the Darkness (p) - Svernos will corrupt nearby enemies into a bidding creatures if they're haunted and dying (with Haunted spell). Note : Immune to summoned units, mechanical units, flying units, undead, and animals.
Level 1 - Corrupt the haunted unit into a Ghost Wretch that will dead in 60 seconds
Level 2 - Corrupt the haunted unit into a Bidding Wretch that will fight for you for 175 seconds
Level 3 - Corrupt the haunted unit into a Mystic Wretch that will heal allies and fight for you for 275 seconds
Level 4 - Corrupt the haunted unit into a Master Wretch that will fight and heal for you until death
Fourth Spell - Ultimate
Redemption (p) - Svernos will turned into a Seraphim Archangel upon death, and then the Seraphim will die, and then after 20 seconds, Svernos will be resurrected from death. Note : Svernos' Seraphim Archangel form can only cast the summoned Seraphim Archangel's spells and Sun Shatter.
Level 1 - Svernos' Seraphim Archangel form will lasts 10 seconds
Level 2 - Svernos' Seraphim Archangel form will lasts 15 seconds
Level 3 - Svernos' Seraphim Archangel form will lasts 20 seconds
Power of Dark Nether
Betray Light - Svernos will truly stands on the dark side. His damage will increased and every enemies nearby him will be cursed by the Darkness Zeal which can decay nearby living things. And also his appearance will be darker.
Level 1 - Svernos' Light betrayal will be lasts for 120 seconds (without a timer)
Level 2 - Svernos' Light betrayal will be lasts for 120 seconds. But his Darkness Zeal will decays mechanical and buildings too
Level 3 - Svernos' Light betrayal will be lasts for 175 seconds
Other Spells
Seraphim Archangel's Spells
Healing Prayer - Heals the target for 25 health. At level 2 Seraphim Archangel, it will heals the target for 50 health. Base : Holy Light.
Invisibility - Sorceress' spell.
Holy Cleanse - Removes 1 beneficial buff from an enemy target. Base : Purge.
Mystic Wretch and Master Wretch's Spells
Darkened Restoration (Mystic Wretch) - Heals the target for 20 health
Darkened Restoration (Master Wretch) - Heals the target for 40 health
COOLDOWN IS FOR YOU TO DECIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.