• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The icy battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Magnet199
This map is a short cinematic about the war of the undead, orcs, humans and only some night elves.
The Undead want to rule the world......
The Humans want to stop them.........
What will be the outcome ??????
What will be the role of orcs and nightelves??????
See it to find out..

Keywords:
Cinematic, Undead, War
Contents

The icy battle (Map)

Reviews
08:40, 9th Mar 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Very very poor terrain ruin whole cinematic. Also you should read history of wc3 few times as well as play campaign, Illidan, for example, will never call someone "human dog". Camera should always...

M

08:40, 9th Mar 2011
-Kobas-:
Very very poor terrain ruin whole cinematic. Also you should read history of wc3 few times as well as play campaign, Illidan, for example, will never call someone "human dog". Camera should always move, also cinematic miss lightning and special effects.

Level 10
Huh. Haven't watched this yet, but I'm guessing the Orcs assist the Undead and the Night Elves assist the Humans.

Well, anyway, the terrain doesn't look all that great, so it may not stay up here for long. I know I'm one of the many people on THW who will tell you this, but here it goes anyway. You gotta improve the description a little and give it some of these BB Codes. After that, it'll no doubt look 100 times better!

Common suggestion around here, yet pretty helpful.

I'll also be assuming this is a really short cinematic since the map is not that big and the description is pretty small. Telling the estimated time it takes to watch the cinematic and other important information on like the background would be helpful too.

Level 30
what the hell did I just watch right now? Dude! I just LoL'd so much I shit my pants! is this cinematic a fun-made comedy or a serious work? man! cause the storyline sucks! there were tons of wrong grammars and texts, the units and heroes are so boastful and annoying, the animation and camera is not good, and the terrain is just not right, please make a good one next time, hope you can make more.

Lich King said:
Go Frost whyms!

Level 6
this sounds interesting :) will watch now :D

EDIT: um, ok good but not as good as i thought it well be, need some grammer fixes, and you could do the fight longer, not 1 hit die :S

anyways the next one make it better ;)

Rate: 3/5
Rep: 1+
Vote: -

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok this is strange. By the size I'm guessing this is really small. But I shouldn't judge the book by its cover.

EDIT: Omg, that was strange. I was confused by the storyline. I'm guessing you are a Illidian fan;). You could improve your description but that doesn't matter now. The terrain is a little bit harsh edited; you could've worked more on it. The camera angles were not good, some of them were only chasing cam. I didn't like the battles they were way too boring. But if this is your first map, I'l give you 2/5. Sorry but work hard next time you make a map.

There were some grammar errors indeed.

Last edited: