• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icy key - Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I would like to do it.
EDIT: Okay, here it is, I hope you like it.

Attachments

• BTNIceKey.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 66
  • BTNIceKey.jpg
    BTNIceKey.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 179
  • DISBTNIceKey.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Level 17
Chilla i believe to neg rep somone just because they pointed out an error in your work. Is compepltly and utterly stupid and your being quite arrogant there.
Im not to sure after reading the rules but im sure somwhere along it you can't neg rep somone for giving constructive critism. Dude just take it a post a better icon. People are only trying to help you imrpove your Image not say its a piece of "&£*

Last edited:
Level 31
Chilla i believe to neg rep somone just because they pointed out an error in your work. Is compepltly and utterly stupid and your being quite arrogant there.
Im not to sure after reading the rules but im sure somwhere along it you can't neg rep somone for giving constructive critism. Dude just take it a post a better model. People are only trying to help you imrpove your Image not say its a piece of "&£*

Nihahahha.
If you read the rules you should have seen that only moderators can neg rep.
But I'm so imba, I can give, too.
You will feel this, just right on you!
1. Don't call me Chilla, call me chilla_killa
2. This wasn't a model it was an icon, so if you don't have a clue about it, just don't post
3. Don't call me stupid, I already know I am

-4 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.