• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icy models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi guys,
Would someone make me these models:icy dragon, an icy citadel (palace) and an ice queen wearing thighboots and some icy jewels .
The icy palace should have eight big towers and a cupole in the middle. The icy dragon should be white and icy and it should have icy claws. The icy queen should be beautiful wearing white icy thighboots and an icy miniskirrt and a icy two-bladed spear.
These models would be i my frozen map. They need icons, too.
I would really appreciate the making of these mdoels for me and +rep!:thumbs_up:
Mgeterno11

Last edited:
Level 17
Well I don't know about the icon but I will make the models as a personal challenge :D...one more thing...do you have some references or pictures of what you want to be done ? or describe more accurately cause I can't know for sure what you want...

Level 17
Well for me it's easier having a smooth out mesh than one with lots of triangles :| I really don't understand anything from these models :))
Anyway I've done a catedral...hope you like it ! It's not scratch made...tell me if you want some animations, right now it's just a doodad.

View attachment 104314

I hope it's what you wanted...I'll get to work on another one with team color and animations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.