• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loki: Heroes of Mythology 2nd Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hi there. I am working on a project called Loki: Heroes of Mythology and I need a resource done to my campaign. Great credits would go for the creator of requested resource.

I need snowy / icy and animated grass model, doodad. It should be white with little blue as icy / darker snowy. It also should be not small sized, if it might be small, I might have problems with amount of used doodads because I'm planning to use it much.

I didn't add images or video. Free for imagination. Hope someone will help me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 16
Skins replace blizzard's standard texture with something else.

To use custom skin, you MUST set correct path of texture you wish to replace.
Path of this snowy bush is: Textures\AshenNatural.blp

This tutorial shows how to create specific model for that custom texture. With this, you will be able to use standard Ashenvale bush and custom one.

EDIT: This texture will replace ''Bush'' doodad from ashenvale.

Screenshot:
56460d1243946346-loki-heroes-of-mythology-2nd-request-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot.JPG
    Screenshot.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Level 6
Well there does exist some animated grass... You should get the map called The Ultimate Terraining Map and search there. Theres not really any snowy ones i think but maybe theres a skin somewhere. The map is found in the terrain board somewhere

Level 16
Well there does exist some animated grass... You should get the map called The Ultimate Terraining Map and search there. Theres not really any snowy ones i think but maybe theres a skin somewhere. The map is found in the terrain board somewhere

They look good only in third person camera.

EDIT: Screenshots!
56900d1244300516-loki-heroes-of-mythology-2nd-request-3rd.jpg

As you can see, this grass on 3rd person camera look perfect.

56901d1244300516-loki-heroes-of-mythology-2nd-request-normal.jpg

But in standard warcraft camer looks very bad.

Attachments

• 3rd.JPG
    3rd.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 359
  • Normal.JPG
    Normal.JPG
    4.2 KB · Views: 329
Level 6
Well, you CAN make it look good if you place pair of them on each other but else ure right Child_0f-Bodom

Status
Not open for further replies.