• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loki: Heroes of Mythology 1st Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello there. I am working on a serious project called Loki: Heroes of Mythology campaign. And I need some materials done for my project, one of them is Seth, ancient god of Egypt. Here's pretty short and objective description of my plans below.

Seth - ancient evil god of egypt. He rises from his grave in the name of evil. Four worlds exists - Greece, Norse, Egypt and Aztec worlds. He minipulates it and hides in one of these worlds. Every dimesnion has it's hero that is ready to stand against Seth. As for example, Egyptian sorcerer, explores his own world by killing Seth allies and cleaning it from Seth asuring that he will never come back here again. Then you go to the other world until every world is cleaned from his allies. Then he appears to his Tomb, Chamber of Seth Palace and he has no place to hide or escape, since every world is cleaned. Isis - goddess of Light, traps him in his own palace asuring that he will not escape. Then you have to face him and finally kill him once and for all.

Here are few pictures of it and video aswell.

clipboard2a.jpg

setha.jpg

seth2q.jpg

That's just a small description, it will be much wider and interesting when I'll get onto this project seriously. Everything will be made as the game named Loki: Heroes of Mythology. Story is from there and pictures of Seth aswell. I'm also planning to create a cinematic trailer firstly. Showing when and how Seth rises from his own grave. Well actually, some kind of mysterious sorcerer will ressurrect him.

I surely hope someone will help me out. Well I've already ask a person to do it, but after some time he refused it, so I think here is the best place to get it. Of course great credits would go for creator of this unit.

If someone would really get on this model project, I might PM him and tell everything in details, how the model should be made.

Thanks.

EDIT: The cinematic has been released without the requested model in this thread, but I still need it in order to get better quality of my resources. This model is a big necessity for my upcoming campaign and current cinematic version where the model, that is used for Seth right now, do not fits it's real look.

Link to Cinematic: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/loki-the-awakening-of-seth-v1-1-a-130265/?prev=u%3DAPproject

As far as I see, none of modelers would like to help me. Sad.. But I don't give up and I surely hope that someone is going to have the will to take this task.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.