• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've begun making a make based on Mythological gods from multiple cultures, ranging from Greek, to Norse, Celtic, Japanese, Hindu... and I was wondering if anyone felt compelled to help me find/make models for it? :D

More immediately, I was wondering if anyone knew how to have the mountain king's skin remain as his avatar form, for that nice metallic looking model that they use in dota. I haven't been able to figure out what commands in the Required Animation Name in the object editor to use, if there even is one.

I found two Thor related (one skin and one model) heroes on this sight, but unfortunately that;'s it. I'd like to use some kind of modified skin or a model instead of basic WC3 models... I can't model, but I can fool around with GIMP and make some skins I suppose.

Anyone care to help?

Level 2
Thanks Shanghai! That worked well

I expected to see it in the editor, since you see the guard towers change in the editor when you change the animation name. I guess I was wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.