• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Celtic Warrior Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to make me a custom hero model of a Celtic Warrior. Of course you will recieve credit in my map if i choose to use your model. If your interested email me at [email protected] so i can email you a concept sketch of what i want it to look like. Thanks in advance!

Level 3
the celtic warrior is a elf?i think kind of guy..umm he is an elf with a sword and shield and a cape

..i think

uhh vegito (or w/e it is) is a lil' spamma

eg

thread starter: how do i do this in this?

Reply by sum random: oh u just do this

Another reply by sum random: oh u just do this

Reply from Vegito: i dont know

SPAMMA! :D

Level 1
No, no you people are thinking of the Celtic Guardian from Yugi-Oh the TV show. I'm thinking of the Celts as in the ancient civilization that lived in the British isles back when they were called Merlin's (or Myrddin's) Presinct. I have a picture drawn of what i want the warrior to look like but i can't post it here because it isn't posted on the internet. So as i said email me at [email protected] to get a concept sketch. Thanks for the replys tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.