• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Models....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey, Well if anyone can show me or tell me or make a model of Zeus. Or Any other Greek Mythology Gods. or in that case Anything to do with Greek Mythology, i searched the models database for Greek Mythology and nothing came up so..... Just asking around.

Level 13
guess what ? its been done. a thousand times to. Im soory if i sound to negative here but people are tired of these god loaps and mythology has been done to DEATH. BTW there are some good greek models at search i would post links but today i just cant find the buggers. Please heed my advice though.

Level 13
as i said before on search Visceracoid (i think not sure) made some excelent greek/roman/mythology soldiers look around in there he made a spearman,swordsman and a twin swordsman.

Level 7
Level 13
Odd i thought that site was still up to let you dl stuff. Too bad. Anyway most likely those models made it in THIS reasource database during the merge so... just search "visceracoid" you might find them otherwise look for "roman".

Status
Not open for further replies.