• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Eternity's End (Chapter 1) (Part 1)

The Eternity's End

The Eternity's End
Created by Magixxar

Map Info:

This is the beginning of a long series of Telmerine stories. Many centuries ago a battle between the Earth and Nether took place. The Earth won; Even though, no one new how did they win the battle when actually it was Them who were losing. A demon was left behind after the smoke cleared. They killed the demon and sealed the portals. But after centuries have passed, the demons are gathering their forces once again to assault the Earth and avenge their defeat.
Features:

This campaign has a wide range of unique ideas contained in it e.g plot changing choices and attributes and multi dimensional quests (like RPG games) and a lot of secrets and a new tier of strategic designs for each race (10 races) and a very long and detailed story.

Change Log:

Previous Updates:
Removed The demo Version
Added a Demo cinematic to "Lost Honor"
Fixed a bug in Episode 3 "Unity Seeds"

New Updates
Balanced Prologue
Added normal difficulty
Added a solution for saved games

Special Thanks:
Majestic - The Great One

Important Notice:
May be Updated in the future

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates
Contents

The Eternity's End (Chapter1)Part1 (Campaign)

Reviews
The map was apparently removed by the owner. This leaves me no choice but deleting the entire map thread. Should you ever reupload the map, I shall restore the old review and rating. 11:31, 5th Oct 2014 Orcnet: Each chapter gets a different story...
Ralle
Author asked for getting the thread back to put his map with the title 'The Eternity's End' back in the bundle. Awaiting update.
Level 9
I guess I have to make a walkthrough for the chapter 4. It's apparently very hard. The chest combo is: 2938amaskala or 2938 amaskala or 2938+amaskala.

But it's better not to play the chapter 4 because it will be updated and your save file will become useless. wait until the part 2 is whole and then play.

Level 9
wooh! I actually loved this camp and i didn't think it would get finished.
Actually it's not finished, it's in development process.I made this campaign when I didn't know much about warcraft engine. The maps in this campaign are so leaky and they lack optimization. They need reworkings. But fortunately if you've saved your game in the save point, your save file will not get affected for the first part of the campaign. But I can't say the same for the 4th chapter.

Level 3
Ok quick question. The Andorian Gemstone and the Glimmering Seeds can be used in the first map or they will be used in chapter 2?If they can be used in the first map, then how?

Level 9
Will you make a system to continue with the future chapters or will we have to play from start each time you add another map?
I've already made one. There is an empty map as a save point every 4 episodes. Don't go further than that. I had added the last episode because I wasn't planning on continuing it, so you can ignore the last episode for now.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
1. The Lesser One doesn't really face the Greater One when they are talking to each other.
2. I really thought you would be able to choose whether to give gold to the trolls or do something else instead. Kind of cheesy how they just wanted to kill you instead of exploit you.
3. Not sure if Rum stacks with Scroll of Protection; one might replace the other.
4. It is good you've highlighted places.
5. Common Warrior can build stuff (human buildings although the Build ability looks like the Night Elf one). Not sure if intended.
6. Other units usually activate triggering sequences (cinematic scenes for instance). There was a crate near to the east of the Cottage I didn't have time to take because of the Rox centaur boss fight starting and ending with the next protagonist's part starting.
7. The immortality pillars do not disappear after they are destroyed.
8. Killing the Jungle Stalker results in failing the 5 ruins quest. But I have not seen 5 columns before reaching the stalker but only 3. Ah, so there was one more beyond the invulnerable rocks. But how to reach it?

1. Sword Bash could use a passive ability icon. Use this to make one if you want: Button Manager v1.8.2 Same with Heavy Armour.
2. Another model for Steve Mcqueen? And icon?
3. Two Peasants, each after some seconds appeared at the southeastern Scout Tower.
4. Progression in this level is quite slow, mostly because of only one type of unit for the player and narrow spaces and tree cutting requirement. This makes it unnecessarily long and boring.
5. Why not show score to know how much time you waste and see some scores?

1. What about being able to build at least one Medtent?
2. I suggest another model for the Swordwave's effect. Even Breath of Fire's would look better. Try finding one on the site.
3. The problem is that the Stormwyrm devours McSteve... Luck there's this thing called night.
4. Another icon for the Observer Tower? Could change hue of the current icon:
BLP Lab v0.5.0
Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
How to Make an Icon
5. McQueen is selected during the being captured cinematic scene.
6. Oh boy, the Sign a Treaty quest has to be finished quite fast.
7. Funny thing :D you destroy portals with swords and gunpowder.
8. You could make some items like Mug of Wine stack.
9. Well, if you find family members before getting the quest, they are just left there in the woods.
10. Rifle Expertise->passive ability icon.
11. Value of Ether gathered in the Quest Log?
12. Many of the family members are in the way of enemy unit battalions, yet somehow they are not seen by them or prove any interest.
13. Some purple Nether Forces were near Yan to the south in the river at its edge. They were forced to go somewhere (facing south) as they did not attack the player units.
14. Ser Alex usually selected during cinematic mode.
15. Not sure if the purple forces should attack or not but they did not send troops to the base.
16. Troll's hunt quest is so annoying.
17. So the Ogre Lord & co. stole a troll hut :)?
18. There's nothing beyond the trees where the one blue rune is in the river.
19. Once you remain out of gold (until you find the second expansion near the rogue band's camp), it gets kind of boring (because you have to return many times to the Medtent; assuming you still got it) and you need resources to finish the optional quests. Would be good for enemy structures to give gold like neutral hostile units when killed.
20. Too bad you can't get Theodore's band back (if you lose the optional quest?) as they take food for naught.
21. Would be nice to have a countdown timer for as long as the blood vial is in the green light.
22. A get back to Gorat quest message?
23. No idea what Helper points are but the XP from optional quests is useless as the hero is already max level by that time.
24. How are you supposed to kill the blood beast with only Alex?
25. Was one of the optional quests given by the rogues?
26. There's a red sort of blight effect somewhere in the northeast where a portal was. I guess you should remove those when portals are destroyed to avoid confusion.
27. "Great job Sarge!" Really!? But I failed the treaty quest...

1. Rogue units are very similar to the ones in the other faction (abilities etc.).
2. Ballistic Training->passive icon.
3. Well, what am I supposed to do with the Crimson Stone? Ain't got no Blacksmith, no Footmen.
4. Not sure how you're supposed to survive the last evacuation minutes without gold.
5. McSteve can't Defend because it's a different ability you've created for the rogues...

It could use more composites: models, skins, icons, spells, techtrees. Many units are either normal WcIII units or very similar to each other. However, there is quite enough content to surpass the demo phase.
Alright, waiting for future stuff but until then...

Approved.

Don't forget to write the proper credits in the description!

Level 9
1. The Lesser One doesn't really face the Greater One when they are talking to each other.
2. I really thought you would be able to choose whether to give gold to the trolls or do something else instead. Kind of cheesy how they just wanted to kill you instead of exploit you.
3. Not sure if Rum stacks with Scroll of Protection; one might replace the other.
4. It is good you've highlighted places.
5. Common Warrior can build stuff (human buildings although the Build ability looks like the Night Elf one). Not sure if intended.
6. Other units usually activate triggering sequences (cinematic scenes for instance). There was a crate near to the east of the Cottage I didn't have time to take because of the Rox centaur boss fight starting and ending with the next protagonist's part starting.
7. The immortality pillars do not disappear after they are destroyed.
8. Killing the Jungle Stalker results in failing the 5 ruins quest. But I have not seen 5 columns before reaching the stalker but only 3. Ah, so there was one more beyond the invulnerable rocks. But how to reach it?

1. Sword Bash could use a passive ability icon. Use this to make one if you want: Button Manager v1.8.2 Same with Heavy Armour.
2. Another model for Steve Mcqueen? And icon?
3. Two Peasants, each after some seconds appeared at the southeastern Scout Tower.
4. Progression in this level is quite slow, mostly because of only one type of unit for the player and narrow spaces and tree cutting requirement. This makes it unnecessarily long and boring.
5. Why not show score to know how much time you waste and see some scores?

1. What about being able to build at least one Medtent?
2. I suggest another model for the Swordwave's effect. Even Breath of Fire's would look better. Try finding one on the site.
3. The problem is that the Stormwyrm devours McSteve... Luck there's this thing called night.
4. Another icon for the Observer Tower? Could change hue of the current icon:
BLP Lab v0.5.0
Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
How to Make an Icon
5. McQueen is selected during the being captured cinematic scene.
6. Oh boy, the Sign a Treaty quest has to be finished quite fast.
7. Funny thing :D you destroy portals with swords and gunpowder.
8. You could make some items like Mug of Wine stack.
9. Well, if you find family members before getting the quest, they are just left there in the woods.
10. Rifle Expertise->passive ability icon.
11. Value of Ether gathered in the Quest Log?
12. Many of the family members are in the way of enemy unit battalions, yet somehow they are not seen by them or prove any interest.
13. Some purple Nether Forces were near Yan to the south in the river at its edge. They were forced to go somewhere (facing south) as they did not attack the player units.
14. Ser Alex usually selected during cinematic mode.
15. Not sure if the purple forces should attack or not but they did not send troops to the base.
16. Troll's hunt quest is so annoying.
17. So the Ogre Lord & co. stole a troll hut :)?
18. There's nothing beyond the trees where the one blue rune is in the river.
19. Once you remain out of gold (until you find the second expansion near the rogue band's camp), it gets kind of boring (because you have to return many times to the Medtent; assuming you still got it) and you need resources to finish the optional quests. Would be good for enemy structures to give gold like neutral hostile units when killed.
20. Too bad you can't get Theodore's band back (if you lose the optional quest?) as they take food for naught.
21. Would be nice to have a countdown timer for as long as the blood vial is in the green light.
22. A get back to Gorat quest message?
23. No idea what Helper points are but the XP from optional quests is useless as the hero is already max level by that time.
24. How are you supposed to kill the blood beast with only Alex?
25. Was one of the optional quests given by the rogues?
26. There's a red sort of blight effect somewhere in the northeast where a portal was. I guess you should remove those when portals are destroyed to avoid confusion.
27. "Great job Sarge!" Really!? But I failed the treaty quest...

1. Rogue units are very similar to the ones in the other faction (abilities etc.).
2. Ballistic Training->passive icon.
3. Well, what am I supposed to do with the Crimson Stone? Ain't got no Blacksmith, no Footmen.
4. Not sure how you're supposed to survive the last evacuation minutes without gold.
5. McSteve can't Defend because it's a different ability you've created for the rogues...

It could use more composites: models, skins, icons, spells, techtrees. Many units are either normal WcIII units or very similar to each other. However, there is quite enough content to surpass the demo phase.
Alright, waiting for future stuff but until then...

Approved.

Don't forget to write the proper credits in the description!
Thank you for digging out the bugs and stuff. They will come in handy. As I said, when I made these I was only experimenting and didn't know many tricks. That's why they need debugging and improvements.

Level 2
I am trying to finish last map and i need help.1.three eyes how can i do that. 2. that chest where you have to wait 10 seconds cant get it. 3. Chest behind demon door what is combination. Pls reply

Level 9
I am trying to finish last map and i need help.1.three eyes how can i do that. 2. that chest where you have to wait 10 seconds cant get it. 3. Chest behind demon door what is combination. Pls reply
1. The solution to the eyes puzzle is as follows (the eyes being the tile patterns on the ground):

Stand on the left eye and type: 2
Stand on the right eye and type: 1
Stand on the middle eye and type: 2
Stand on the left eye and type: 1/2
Stand on the right eye and type: 1/2
Stand on the left eye and type: 1
Stand on the right eye and type: 2
Stand on the left eye and type: 2
Stand on the middle eye and type: 2
Stand on the middle eye and type: Open

2. That chest is a secret and is not necessary for finishing the game but I've uploaded a picture of the location that you have to saty on.

3. I take that you mean the chest next to the Damned Prince behind the door opened with Demonic Effect? If that's the case try reading the mind of the said prince :D (Use manipulate on him) - This chest is also unnecessary for finishing the level.

Note: I'm renewing this campaign and adding new levels. So don't bother too much. I mean the levels are undergoing huge reconstrctions :). It's gonna be changed a lot and the save file will be useless anyway. And there will be a walkthrough provided for it. But the progress is very slow because you know, work, life, and stuff.

Sorry for the late reply

And thanks for playing :). I hope you enjoyed it, even though it's filled with bugs and leaks.

Edit: Hey that previous pic I sent needs to be activated by standing on a red tile in the tile-maze. I send a picture of it too. I've forgotten so much about this map! Sorry

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 64
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Level 2
ty.the whole map is blast.i am obsessed with this map and i need to finish it and now i have more sorry.
Where i can find poison for riddle demon.Now i have bow and arrow.
Replication center i can you tell me numbers i need to write
Those three coins i need to throw into pools can you tell all there location
What is that staff for Mod and Hex i know how to infuse it but where is that usefull
How to open last gate before three eblems room
I have been in Asteous room. What that note is saying helm,emblem,torch,magma.What i am suposse to do
I hope that you will continue this. I love this campaign.

Last edited:
Level 9
ty.the whole map is blast.i am obsessed with this map and i need to finish it and now i have more sorry.
Where i can find poison for riddle demon.Now i have bow and arrow.
Replication center i can you tell me numbers i need to write
Those three coins i need to throw into pools can you tell all there location
What is that staff for Mod and Hex i know how to infuse it but where is that usefull
How to open last gate before three eblems room
I have been in Asteous room. What that note is saying helm,emblem,torch,magma.What i am suposse to do
I hope that you will continue this. I love this campaign.

Hi. OK I provide some hints.

To get the Demon Poison you need to toss 3 spirit coins in three bath tubs in the game
1. The first bath tub is to south of the Elgon the Collectionist's shop. behind a door after passing the four foot switches.
2. The next one is past beyond two doors, one of which is guarded by two black Mega Creepers (the ones you have to pass by using the ghost form). The bath tub is in the Malgari's private chamber.
3. The last one is near the door leading to the three emblems that you metioned.

Edit: After tossing those coins, the Poison will appear on an altar in Leorde's office.

For the replication center you can use various numbers (the number is based on the unit that you are trying to replicate)
1. The numeric value of the first three letters of the unit's name: for example a unit with the name of "Creeper" would be: C (03) +R (18) + E (05)
2. The calendar date is written in Engeo'Matrixe's diary. The one that explains Archamoon's imprisonment in the same day. I think it's the 10th.
3. The amount of energy is calculated as follows: the number of digits of maximum HP of the unit to be replicated multiplied by its first digit's value. For example if a unit has 579 maximum HP, you have to multiply 3 (number of digits) by 5 (the value of the first digit); so the energy needed wll be 3x5 = 15, but only for that unit!
[Note: this whole process of replicating is only needed to reach the secret good ending]

The staff was meant for future episodes.

The last gate before the emblem room is activated by flipping a hidden switch behind the replicator room (accessed via a ladder). you need to put someone there to flip the lever so Archamoon can pass. That's why you need to replicate a unit so that you can take the prisoner with you and reach the secret good ending. [But I think you can use a teleport coin to bypass this (it's an unforseen bug)]

[If you just want to finish the game with a good ending but not a secret one, just walk through the main gate with the prisoner in tow.]

The Asterous Room:
Put those items on the floor tiles corresponding to the note.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Level 2
This map is crazy. I love it. I know where are pools but i dont know where all coins are.I have two and i need three can you tell me all coins locations.Also that replican center is wierd cant get anything out.

Level 9
This map is crazy. I love it. I know where are pools but i dont know where all coins are.I have two and i need three can you tell me all coins locations.Also that replican center is wierd cant get anything out.

One of them is in the Malgari's private chamber. Dig the middle floor tile. It's next to a bath tub.
The other is near another bath tub past the four foot switches. You should dig the ground marked with a magical rune.
For the last one you should toss a whte coin into the Chanting Room and type "Su Li Sama". For getting a White Coin you should beat the Arena's 4th stage. The ticket to this stage is hidden under a table in the Keepers' room next to the last Relic you pick [Opening Doors].

For the replicator: You should turn on the replicator, then punch in the numbers then send your specified unit into the circle. Remember that if you have made a mistake, the power will be drained anyway. So if you fail too much and the available power gets too low you can't replicate anymore. Check the replicator's panel to see if you have enough power for replication. If not, I'm afraid you have to reload a previous save file.

Level 9
Nope not working i walked all around that ladder and nothing. I guess bug.
Don't know! maybe. Will fix them anyway.

You can still bypass that lever. Use copper coins to get them both to the other side of the door. It's another bug, too. first archamoon and then use coin and then send the prisoner and then teleport back bahind the door.

Edit: Oh wait . You can't get past the door without the lever :| sorry :)

Maybe you should start from a previous save where you haven't stepped on the ladder's area. I think something has happened during the deactivating and reactivating the triggers.

Level 2
Well i guess i cheated with chaos orb never done it. I wasnt able to figure out what fire+ice. I thing ice is ice but i dont what fire is.Also how can i get holy water for ritual.

Level 9
Well i guess i cheated with chaos orb never done it. I wasnt able to figure out what fire+ice. I thing ice is ice but i dont what fire is.Also how can i get holy water for ritual.

The holy water can be made in the Chanting room. Type "Tala Du No" and two areas will be activated. Put the bottled water on the right hand area. For making holy sand, you need to place sand on the left area and then type "Ata Sa Lu"

Ice is ice! you can buy it from the lab. the fire is also the living flame you can purchase!

But can you explain how you bypassed the door locked with Chaos Orb? If there is a bug, let me know so I can fix it.

Level 2
It isnt bug but you can use magic bottle and satchel to get behind doors.Satchel have big reach,put bottle in satchel and you are behind door.

Level 9
It isnt bug but you can use magic bottle and satchel to get behind doors.Satchel have big reach,put bottle in satchel and you are behind door.
Wow! I will definitely fix that one. I was gonna change the satchel thing anyway.

Thanks!

On the side note, there is no need to resort to such a thing. No wonder why you got confused in some parts. This trick nullifies all the lock-and-key mechanisms. Ruins the whole thing!

Told you there are some crafty bugs in this map :D

Level 2
Well i finaly did it. Cant wait for more. How far are you anyway with campaing. Only thing i dont know what the hell is Simas'kala

Level 1
How do I get out of the Tree of Ghost area (with all the shops/NPCs) once I have removed the Blackness? I had to charge the power stone with blue to remove the Blackness and now I cannot continue... My options are either to (1) use green power stone in the Tree of Ghosts area (2) use "open tears" to teleport to pylo stone and use a red power stone, or (3) teleport back to last used teleport coin in the room with four weight activated switches. What am I missing?

Level 9
How do I get out of the Tree of Ghost area (with all the shops/NPCs) once I have removed the Blackness? I had to charge the power stone with blue to remove the Blackness and now I cannot continue... My options are either to (1) use green power stone in the Tree of Ghosts area (2) use "open tears" to teleport to pylo stone and use a red power stone, or (3) teleport back to last used teleport coin in the room with four weight activated switches. What am I missing?

You have missed a yellow device behind which lies the key to the Chanting Room's second door. I post a picture of it.

After you aquire "Open Tears" you use your first tear and end up next to two power devices, one green and one yellow. Here, you must first open the second new tear and go through it and use the blue stone on the left hand blue device and quickly backtrack through the tear and charge the stone with yellow and quickly jump into the tear to pass the blue door you have just opened before it is closed (save beforehand) [if you fail here you can always come back from the yard becasue you have a green device here. After passing through the blue door while holding a yellow charged stone, you can easily get the key in the chest and open the second door to the chanting room.

I admit that's a pretty unforgiving design from my side. I will improve that in the remake.

I hope you have a previous save file to return to that part. Otherwise I'm afraid you have to restart.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    857.1 KB · Views: 61
Level 1
Thanks! Managed to reload from an earlier save. I now have both Leorde's and Engeo's emblems but not sure how to progress. Any hints? I suspect it's either to do with the door on the far right of the map where the spirit coin was thrown into the bath or through the area to the right of the Ether Eating Demon blocked by electrical fences...

Also, how do I use the following items?
1. Ring of Lust
2. AL's Safe House Key
3. Riddler demon's key
4. Holy candle / holy water
5. How do I get into the Asterous room?
6. How do I get into the Keepers' Study room?

Level 9
Thanks! Managed to reload from an earlier save. I now have both Leorde's and Engeo's emblems but not sure how to progress. Any hints? I suspect it's either to do with the door on the far right of the map where the spirit coin was thrown into the bath or through the area to the right of the Ether Eating Demon blocked by electrical fences...

Also, how do I use the following items?
1. Ring of Lust
2. AL's Safe House Key
3. Riddler demon's key
4. Holy candle / holy water
5. How do I get into the Asterous room?
6. How do I get into the Keepers' Study room?

To get past the electrical fence you need an invisibility potion which The Order can give you. The Order needs to be summoned in the chanting room. Remember that special uttering that needs the chairs in a certain unattainable order [which to be bypassed, you need to pull a lever in Leorde's office, so that one of the chairs moves and lets you order them in that fashion.] (the uttering is "Ala'kun hala")

1. For next chapters
2. Same
3. Same
4. I think Holy Cande is redundant. I will either remove it in the remake or define a porpuse to it. Same goes for the Holy Water. (I think I had something in mind for them, but I forgot to include it)
5. To go into Asterous' room you need to hold the Helm of Pyrozeem and Asterous' Emblem and stand before the door. Getting Asterous' Emblem is a secret which you have to get it before the Magical Bottle breaks. You remember the room where the Riddler Demon shuts you in? In there, there is a yellow power device. you need to go in there with the magical bottle and get your stone yellowed and teleport with a coin. Then head to the place where you get the power stone (with the help of the Magical Bottle). There, exists a secondary corridor with a yellow device you have to open it and follow it to the end and when inside you need to open a wooden hatch for later so Lyn can take the Helm and place it in front of Asterous' Statue. The emblem will fall from a rack in the wall.
6. It's a blue door with its power device next to it! :)

Level 2
Finaly i found why i cant use ladder in replicat rooms. trigger is in Engaometrix room (the green guy). By killing Kaltak.Demon in killing demon side quest.You cant climb that ladder after killing him.

Level 9
Sorry guys. I tried things. I fixed the first map and the second map.
Implemented all the mentioned feedback (Boy how badly those maps were made)
I even remastered the second map (Changed it a lot and wrote an enemy AI, mostly for turrets and abilities)
Tweaked the story (It had some plot holes) And lots of other things
But I just can't spare enough time for it (Just too much going on in life)
You have to forgive me for a false promise
Thank you everyone for playing. The idea that some people, even if few, enjoyed something made by me, that is in itself very rewardng...

For all those who were really waiting for this, I can only give you these:
The first one has not undrgone much change (but I cut down some of the stupid and made it a little more fun)
The second one is the one that I am somewhat proud of (took me a huge amount of time; specially the enemy AI which you can't see much of it here)

They are not polished to perfection; So expect some mispellings and some other minor stuff, if any.

Attachments

• The Borderlands (Needs to Change).w3x
    336 KB · Views: 40
  • Prologue1.w3x
    235.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Level 2
Well its okay you dont get paid for this you are doing it for fun. You dont own us anything but i realy enjoyed your maps so i will keep my eye on you. Good luck doing whatever are you doing.
I am impressed with bordelands map its great i realy enjoy type of maps you create(you get rewarded by exploring).
Who is Idrak - lighting master i think that you linked wrong map

Last edited:
Level 9
Well its okay you dont get paid for this you are doing it for fun. You dont own us anything but i realy enjoyed your maps so i will keep my eye on you. Good luck doing whatever are you doing.
I am impressed with bordelands map its great i realy enjoy type of maps you create(you get rewarded by exploring).
Who is Idrak - lighting master i think that you linked wrong map

What? Oops! I linked the wrong map :D This was supposed to be the real prlogue which I was working on. Irdak was one of the elemnalist group heroes (Master of lightning).

I was working on the story's beginning: The end of the big battle. He was the agent sent by the elementalists to destroy the gates of Nether. Shame that I had to let go of this story that I was trying to tell. You weren't supposed to see that map :D I will link the other prologue.

Edit:
By the way I looked at the borderlands. It's still very buggy and you can't actually finish it :D As I said I still haven't tested it yet. So keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Level 9
Found 4 bugs:
1. You cant get farmers to become footmen
2. You get 2 shields of nameless knight
3. Dialog some woman farmer has Mcsteve name
4. You cant destroy portal (i am not sure if this is bug)

+ Some other stuff related to special effects and some other things
The map has not been tested and thus is not debugged, but the prologue is tested and complete

I'm not even sure if the difficulties are properly adjusted. Have you played normally or whosyourdaddied through it? :D If you played normally, is it beatable?

4. You cant destroy portal (i am not sure if this is bug)

Yep it is:

It's still very buggy and you can't actually finish it :D

Thank you for playing

Level 2
I will be honest i used cheats at the end but will try again. its realy hard but i like that gold isnt infinite not many creators do that and i like it. I found bug in prologue enraged beast cant destroy rocks with stomp
Edit: Nevermind in works but i think its reload your safe file bug sometimes by reloding somethink doent work abillity atd. Not your fault its Blizzard fault their ubdates can broke game

Last edited:
Level 9
If someday I find the time to expand this campaign I'll look into the prologue again.

But, now that I think more about this, I remember that I dacided to scrap the prologue. That's why I linked the wrong map. I'm just not happy with that level. It was a scramble of some ideas slapped together as a test when I started working with the WC editor. Yes, I was going to replace it with the Irdak map.

Aha, and the reason the Borderlands is not yet tested is because I wanted to make the 3rd map first and link it in the second map (For saving purposes), so I just left it alone to return to it later which I never could.

Thanks again.

Level 26
Sadly, the author of this campaign was offline for a long time, and obviously abandoned the project.

The prologe mission is on a small map, which make things harder: some of the enemy units auto targeted by the player units in the beginning of the chapter. I liked the fact, that I needed to manage things heavily, or I should face utter defeat instantly. Some of the things are not very straight forward: like defeating the Centaur God.

On the Second map: the campaign released version is much more easier, than the one released in a post here. The Campaign version of the second map has questionable choices from the dev., but allright: no Lumber, only farm - Barrack - Town Hall (Outpost or what in this universe). With the resources and units (only Footmen can be trained - no ranged units ) is manageable to beat the map, it's true that you don't have the luxury to waste resources and units. The Medical Tent - or what - that can regenerate wounded units health can be better, and can be rebuild by peasants - but no, it's not -. When the enemy destroys it, that's it. No health regeneration at all for your units anymore - atleast on this map, on other places you can have a health fountain -. The roads to the Nether base are not practicular wide, so combat is painful.

Third Map: The choice to make a treaty with the Rogues are not the easiest to complete, since that base are under siege by nether forces. It took me quiet a while to figure it out how to complete the map, since Gold mines are rare here - 3 mines total - nothing more than 15-20k gold can be found on this map - in Gold Mines, there is many creeps. Sadly, if you want complete the Treaty side quest, you must avoid unnecessary contacts with them. During night time, you have chance to complete this line of the map. Unit choices are awful: Footmen and Rifleman, on the other side - Rogues - Rogue and Javelin Thrower - lesser variation of Footmen and Riflemen, or put it mildly: Bandit and Brigand variation. Many side quest can be found on this map, which I was happy to complete some of them. During exploration the player can also obtain non-trainable/hireable units, which is pretty awesome and important, because the lack of units that the player can train. I want to highlight the fact: if the player makes a peace treaty with the Rouges, after that the Rouges are gonna be under player control, as a whole faction, not as a seperate faction with seperate resources to manage, which made the map even harder - lack of gold mines, sorry for repeating it -. There is no real heroes in the map, only unique units with names and inventory slots, and they have no revival option. So it's good to have them, but they can't be used as a normal infantry: because if some of them dies during battles, than main quest failed. When someone decides to make this type of units and decisions, I always ask: why?

Additionaly, I like how the player can obtain items to upgrade the overall units. Sadly, some of these items need exploration to be obtained, and to be examined by a certain trader. This can be very stressful, because if the player wants to complete the Treaty side quest, than there is no time for exploration sadly.

I stopped to play this campaign. The constant challenges is good - like gold management -,but the lack of units and variations, lack of upgrades - or even wrongly programmed upgrades on the fourth map - , the Nether AI is janky sometimes - even the Nether faction is seems not thinked throughly, because of lack of unique units and especially the Mega Creeper unit, that has no texture(Or full black is a texture?) and is a bit overpowered on my perspective. -.

Overall the story is good, but other aspects of the campaign can be even better. Sadly, as with many good projects on this site: Author is offline now, and the project is abandoned.

Last edited: