• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternity's End Enhanced

PLAY ON 1.27b TO AVOID CHAPTERS THAT WON'T LOAD!

Here it is, the last chapter! Here what you will find:
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Undeads, Night elfs, with new models)
- Lots of new custom Items
- Item combine system, Explore the map to find all the items and combine them to achieve true power!
- Lots of custom ability, majority of them is created via triggers!
- Tyrande's Devotion: Tyrande will be able to accumulate Devotion by killing units and using spells, after reaching 100 Devotion she unlocks new powerful abilities!
- Lots of custom upgrades!
- LIFE NEXUS: Build this Structure to mix your units and create more powerful ones! To see the recipes just type /Recipes in chat during the game!

- Shandris will accompany you throughout the Campaign!
- 4 Different difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard and Nightmare

Nightmare
difficulty:
If you fell like a champion and want to push over your limits, you can play Nightmare difficulty! Nightmare is not just Hard difficulty but harder, Nightmare changes the gameplay of all levels, adding new features like new upgrades, units, mechanisms and other stuff that you will only see in this difficulty, however, i suggest to first play the campaign in Hard difficulty before passing to Nightmare, also, finishing a chapter in Nightmare will reward you with a special item in the next one.
REMEMBER: IN NIGHTMARE THERE ARE NEW RECIPES FOR THE LIFE NEXUS!

PREFIXES:
Each time a unit is trained, there's a chance it will gain a prefix, but what does it mean? For example, you can train an Archer and it will gain +2 Attack damage or +2 Armor, depends on the prefix. There are 5 types of Prefixes: Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary and SUPER. The Super prefixes are the most powerful and are obtainable only from Chapter 3, of course Legendary And Super Prefixes are the best ones. Sometimes its not obvious the Bonus gained, that's because a unit can gain 40% Chance to Critical Strike but the ability will not be visible.

Last thing: There are some secret recipes for the Life Nexus.

Thanks to teozamait for the idea.

'Secret Recipes'
Chapter 1:
2 Furbolgs = 1 Champion Furbolg
1 Champion Furbolg 1 Wisp = 1 Furbolg Ursa Warrior
Chapter 4:
4 Troll Warlords = 1 Troll Annihilator
Chapter 6 & 7:
4 Watchers = 1 Killer
1 Moon Warrior 1 Druid of The Talon 1 Wisp = 1 Thunder Shaman
Chapter 7:
4 Treant Fighter = 1 Treant Expert Fighter

UPDATE 1:
General Hotfix
UPDATE 2:
Fixed the Life Nexus bug, now you can save and load and it will works.
Added 300 Hit points to Royal Guards and removed their Mana.
Shandris don't cost 5 Food.
Moon Warriors costs now 2 Food

The_Silent, kola, Sin'dorei300, Unknown102,Yours Truly,Direfury, Null, communist_orc, JesusHipster, Himperion,wingednosering,
nightelfbuilder, GooS, Stefan.K, BLazeKraze, Alexen, JollyD, Sun gate, Retera,r.ace613,Darkfang, Marcos DAB,JollyD, Vinz,Vensedouh
CryborgXPGaming,markus-1,PrinceYaser,Darkfang,PeeKay,Hellx-Magnuss,MatiS,Kadovi,Chaosy,BLazeKraze,Null,NFWar,Wildfire,San,Solu9,Mustang
Lelling,Jozz, bigapple90,Scias,Maxwell,67chrome,Sellenisko,Explobomb,Sellenisko,Ceterai,StonemaulMidget,Artork312,Ginufe,PeeKay, the panda,Chucky
Ujimasa Hojo, morbent,-Grendel, UgoUgo,morbent, doom_sheep,Hellx-Magnus,kola,Naze,CRAZYRUSSIAN,Hexus,Remixer,Wildfire,AlienAtSystem,lion man,Alexen
-Grendel,WyrWuulfe, Stefan.K, nightelfbuilder,kangyun,Sun gate,Scias, zbc,Blood Raven,Misha,Eagle XI,zerotul,Pharaoh, PeeKay,Jozz,~Nightmare
Edge45,Legal_Ease,Windrunner29, morbent,Redsteel1,Murlocologist,Banzay89,Hellx-Magnus,Nudl9,Ujimasa Hojo,BLazeKraze,Yours Truly,SkriK,HappyTauren,kangyun
Deamonic Sword,NFWar,Alexen,Mr.Goblin,BLazeKraze,-ToasT,San,Destination9747,Kyzerdrood32,Lordan12,Fuzzyfury,Sellenisko,Dargoth,Alethos,Paladon, bu3ny
Scias
KNOWN ISSUES:
Sometimes Loading a game will make the game crash.
Previews
Contents

Act V: Eternity's End (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Shandris could use glow. Either find a custom model or use this: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling Superior Archer doesn't seem like anything special but a buffed up Archer and it doesn't even have the ability to ride the Hippogryph. You can...
Level 29
Which version should I play this campaign? 1.27b?

Generally speaking, should I use the version recommended by each campaign author or is there a version everyone agrees with is the best? I also assume I should avoid Reforged like fire, right?
Not all Warcraft 3 versions are bug-free.
1.31 is even worse cause there is a high chance the mission is screwed due to the triggers don't work upon loading the saves. Also, exiting the score screen will permanently "lock-up" the game itself.

Level 3
Which version should I play this campaign? 1.27b?

Generally speaking, should I use the version recommended by each campaign author or is there a version everyone agrees with is the best? I also assume I should avoid Reforged like fire, right?
I wouldn't say you need to avoid it like fire, but if you plan to play custom campaign it's not possible in reforged. I have 5 different version of wc3, 4 for custom campaign and 1 for bnet. In this map it's is recommended to play in 1.27b, but any version between 1.24a and 1.28c seems to works as well.

@Urim03

I did Mission 3 without cheesing but you destroyed Archimonde from what it sounds surprisingly easily. I couldn't do it without using aerial assualts and destroying the base.
Really? I kind of wanna try it now, I honestly thought it would be close to impossible to succeed if you don't kill undead base instantly. Maybe a trauma because this was the mission I always considered as the hardest as a child.
For Archimonde I just let the 3 heroes defending while I was focusing on getting upgrades and required units to get those Burning Shadows (infernals alike) because they have Chaos damage. I also did few Chimeras as I had time. When Archimonde attacked, I killed him with my 3 heroes and all those burning shadows (also the furbolg boss), also I finished the base with Chimeras at the same time (with few Hippogryph to defend them from air units). But now that he revealed the recipe of Treant Expert Fighter, it's even easier because they have bash.

Level 2
Hey man, first of all thank you for this amazing campaign, at the moment i am playing the last mission and it was very fun.
Besides that i dont unterstand your "Acts", where i can download Act 1 - 4 ? You only have 4 campaigns and the only one with a act prefix is the orc campaign
Go to Soviet's profile, find a tab called Resources, it contains all 4 campains from WC3 he remade.

As for the campaign itself, the final mission could use some tweaking. I was playing on hard and managed to hold off the Undead in Human base for the entire mission using only 3 hereos, free creeps from the map and treant spam. Create 5 Ancient Wisps, create 4 Treant production buildings in the space between Human and Orc base, set the rally between H base turrents.

Between 3 heroes + Jaina, the abilities, the Bear roars, the aura building and near continuous Treant river nothing can breach H base. I'm pretty sure that if I went offensive I could level Undead base. I ended up with around 50 000 gold from 3 mines and around 10 000 wood in bank.

Overall, the most interesting part of the Campaign is the artifact hunt. If you played previous 3 campaigns on Hard and didn't find it that hard after all, play this campaign on Nightmare.

Level 2
This camp is rly good, but this unist hatching/ combining : For me it is too slow but that´s mby only my problem, I like to spam units without thinking which I should make and with which I can combine it :D
For me, this camp was the lowest. I mostly enjoyed Undead and Orc camp, then Humans, than this.
But, are you thinking about making even Frozen Throne Enhanced? Those Watchers or Blood Elves/Naga could be rly interesting.
Also, you did rly great job in creating all those four camps and I enjoyed every single one of them! GJ man! LOve this

Level 3
Hey, im at the final campaign now. So far I've given you a review of all your other campaigns. I'll post my full review soon as for now im playing it but I already get really bad vibes just from seeing Shandris.

Her first spell (Hunters Mark) is a cool idea but really badly explained. You failed its description and its not even an autocast.

Why do I need secondary information like the mana cost or the cooldown but only see the actual armor value AFTER I spent my point in it? Thats the most important information about this spell and I dont see it when I have the choice of where to put my point in.

Secondly, at the max level its cheap and has a very short cooldown so clearly its meant to be casted often but no autocast? I also do not know if the armor reduction will scale higher or not because it doesn't get mentioned.

Last edited:
Level 29
is it Playable in Warcraft 3 frozen throne 1.31.1 The patch which came before reforged was launched
There is a lot of bugs you might encounter if you attempt to play campaigns with that version, especially the triggers being malfunctioned after loading the previous saves.

Level 3
Not true.

I have played all of these campaigns as well as other custom campaigns with 1.31.1 and I very rarely had bugs or trigger errors. The only trigger error was in his human campaign in the final mission but that one was busted anyway due to bad balance.

If you ask me it works fine with 1.31.1, having played all of these campaigns with only one issue looks fine to me.

Though best is to just have two seperate installations (1.29 and 1.31.1) just in case.

Level 3
Hello I am Playing this campaign and also I do not get errors coz of the patch but I have all the fire items which will combine as one but it didn't combine what shall I do I haven't played fully yet But Your Improvement and new ideas are Great adding characters like Orgons Seriously I haven't played Blizzard games other than Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft Wheather Ogron isn't from Roc or not All The Characters are from Blizzard NoneTheless I will Tell how it was After I played it fully and I am Playing in it in Nightmare Difficulty without Cheat Kinda Hard and Fun Thanks For ReCreating This Campaign With Incredible Idea Keep Doing More,

Level 2
eternity's end.png

fun camp man , would be nice to see FT ones if u re thinking especially rexxar campaign since secret items were really nice on all 4 i played (played in normal)

Last edited:
Level 8
Hello I have a problem with this campaign, I can't get past the first level, I finish with the enemy base and nothing happens, try to kill all the enemy units and nothing happens, I have tried in all difficulties and nothing yet, I do not use any trick and complete the missions in order, I also have version 1.31.1 and I have not saved/loaded the game, I will try to reinstall the campaign, if I can solve it I will edit the message and if not I will say that nothing has happened yet.

EDIT: No ... It does not work to reinstall the game, I do not know how I can win the first level.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello I have a problem with this campaign, I can't get past the first level, I finish with the enemy base and nothing happens, try to kill all the enemy units and nothing happens, I have tried in all difficulties and nothing yet, I do not use any trick and complete the missions in order, I also have version 1.31.1 and I have not saved/loaded the game, I will try to reinstall the campaign, if I can solve it I will edit the message and if not I will say that nothing has happened yet.

EDIT: No ... It does not work to reinstall the game, I do not know how I can win the first level.
not sure will it work but try not to destroy red altar and human castle destroy all units and stuff(maybe wait for human peasents to spawn to collect lumber first) then destroy first altar then castle(basically destroy red first then humans if not works try to do exact thing i said)

Level 13

Well that's strange, maybe it's an issue of the 1.31 version i dunno, try to destroy the enemy bases and wait a couple of minutes

Level 11
Dude, this campaign is awesome! I am really enjoying it so far... Currently, I made it to chapter 5 and I stopped only to share one special encounter. I made it to the part where I met a villager named Soviet (the name of the creator of the campaign, I know) and the interaction was so funny! For a second there, I actually thought I was going to fight Archimonde :mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha:

I also played the Orc campaign. Campaigns like this, the remakes have always been so interesting to me. I seriously hope there will be more campaigns/remakes like this one, I've enjoyed playing it so much! Cheers, Soviet! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 5
At last, the end of eternity. Eternity's End Enhanced.
Ishnu-alah, map maker, soviet_00
The current last installment of these enhanced campaigns, I once again enjoyed my time thoroughly, once again on Hard.
A lot of the things I've said before on my Scourge of Lordaeron review will apply yet again, my favourite itemisation is here in full, quite incredible.

But I would be silly to not comment on the new feature, combining units, of course - as well as their rarity tiers. I had a lot of fun smashing units together to create great armies, particularly, I enjoyed very much using the final secret recipe, the trees that fell Archimonde. Really fun, and the rarities are just a bonus on top! Sometimes, your units are better and inherit special orb effects, rolling something like a Frost Orb is quite the deadly addition.

However, another addition here also stood out - Devotion. Devotion is quite a nice mechanic, whenever Tyrande dealt damage with an attack, killed a unit, or casted a spell (or Shandris dealt damage with an attack, with an upgrade), she would generate Devotion, this resource could be used to cast powerful spells - or most importantly, permanent stat boosts. While they are capped to only 3 per level (until the last mission, where one can go ham on the stat boosts), they add up over the course of the campaign, and really stack on top of all the items present. I was often farming out Devotion to ensure Tyrande was at maximum power all the way through the campaign, upgrading the dagger that you acquire at an early level is also quite the nice side use for Devotion, although I upgraded it fairly quickly due to aforementioned farming.

This campaign was once again the great time I have gotten from this entire series, well done on all this, should you create more projects like this, move onto the Frozen Throne's campaigns, or create your own campaigns, I will be here, to live through the fun all over again. Perhaps if another project does come to light, I will return, to complete this set in full, all on Nightmare, and without a single secret unfound - or perhaps I will return sooner, to sate my own need for total completion, time will tell. For now, I will move onto other campaigns. Even if this remains the last one, there is no more fitting place to end.

Than at the end of eternity.

nv4

nv4

Level 8
Played on nightmare in v1.27b. Was fun, but I hoped for more. Also, there are quite a few bugs happening after loading the game. I'd expect it from v1.31.1, but not from 1.27b.

I consider teozamait's Scourge of Lordaeron - Enhanced a golden standard of how to enhance campaigns, so I just had to compare that and this campaign.
RoC campaigns could really use some interesting features and side quest, which teozamait's Scourge of Lordaeron executes perfectly. For example - the quest with Gerard's Lost Ledger in Chapter 1. It was a simple fetch quest in original campaign and teozamait greatly expanded it, even prolonging it to the Chapter 2 as well. And then there are all those hidden things like Stormraever Warlock in Chapter 2, Murky's disciples, and even major overhauls to whole chapters, like Purge of Stratholme. And gameplay mechanics enhancement, of course.
Unfortunately, none of that is done here. I mean it's an enhancement, alright, but not as good as it could be. The enhancement here is almost entirely combat related, which isn't bad, but I wish there were more than just that. And even combat enhancements could use some work.
Some things are even unattended at all, like the reward for furbolgs' quest in chapter 5, caged furbolg in chapter 2, +1 stat ring in chapter 3 and so on.
Though the biggest issue I had with this campaign is the chapter 4. While I certainly can say that the other chapters got better, this one got worse IMO. In the original campaign this chapter featured unique and interesting gameplay, while being relatively challenging. But here, this unique gameplay based around the limited resources and the ability to move the buildings, is gone. Now this is just another "build a base, train an army, demolish everything" mission. And somehow it felt easier than the original mission, even playing on nightmare. The Priestess Hall is very easy to capture and provides very powerful benefits. And the terrain allows for cheesy baits with glaive throwers. The "enhancement" here is the opposite of what should've been done. It should've expanded the already existing uniqueness instead of removing it. Chapter 6 has similar problem, but to a lesser degree.

And the Life Nexus is very cumbersome to use. It requires a lot of time to make high tier units due to the need to make it all manualy instead of a single click as is the case with normal units. And for some reason units don't enter the Nexus the same way it works with zeppelin (pick unit, click on the zeppelin and the unit will walk up to it and enter it) - clicking on Nexus results in units walking up close to it. And only when unit is standing close enough, then clicking on Nexus allows to enter it. So instead of a single click it has to be shift-queued. And as if shitty pathing and everything else was not enough, there are also bugged positions around the Nexus, from which units can't enter it. And fucking hell, do units tend to walk right up in these bugged positions.
I really was looking to complete this campaign mostly relying on all these new units, but ended up mostly using only my heroes, as (aside from units lacking balance) using Nexus was just too much trouble.

And here's a list of some other issues, thoughts, bugs.
1) I will never stop saying it - it's ALWAYS better to use actual numbers instead of vague words. For example, Life Nexus' nature aura "increases hit point regeneration in a huge area". How much exactly does it increase, how am I supposed to know if it's worth using it? And what is "huge area"? 1000? 2000? 10000? Yes, sometimes writing exact values might not be of much use, but it's still better than some vague values like "huge" or "medium" or whatever else.
2) Would be nice to know stats and food cost of units made in Life Nexus without actually making them and manually checking everything.
3) I don't like these 'Secret Recipes' - why hide them? I don't find it fun just sitting there and trying every possible combinations just to find something new, especially when some of these cannot be done in earlier chapters. Just list every recipe with /recipes or make some way to obtain the information about these secret recipes in-game.
4) Ancient Wisp should have different icon - too easy to confuse it with normal wisp.
5) There really should be a hint about Sacrificial Dagger upgrades - when it can be upgraded further and when it can't. I wasted my devotion in chapters 1, 2, 3, got the impression it can't upgraded past the Starforged Dagger, despite the tooltip saying it can (thought it's just a lazy copypast). And ended up finishing the campaign without upgrading it into Karakan. Only found up about Karakan before posting this comment, from a quick glance at previous comments here.
6) Treant Fighter should have a passive ability icon to indicate its on-hit armor decrease ability.
7) Venom Dagger + Vicious Desire = Viper. Yet Viper has literally the same stats as Vicious Desire. America, explain.
Viper.png

8) Chapter 2 - Despite all the changes, that lonely neutral furbolg in the cage received no improvements. Actually, he's even more weak and useless, now that the enemies are stronger.
9) Magnificent Crystal - tooltip doesn't mention that the second 100 damage hit affects the main target as well. Also, dark blue colored text hurts my eyes.
10) Why is it not possible anymore to circumvent the Undead base? There was no reason to remove that option, especially when the path itself is still there.
11) Chapter 5 - the robe of the magi is unchanged. You know, in the original campaign it was a worthy reward for being perceptive, but here it's just weak compared to all these powerful custom items. There really should've been something better than just the robe. And preferably, a tougher enemy than just a Revenant.
12) Chapter 6 - orange AI never attacks. Red AI also does almost nothing, only rarely sending a couple units, that pose no threat. So the only real enemy here is green satyrs. In the original campaign both red and orange were pretty active, especially red. Why was it changed here in such way, even for nightmare difficulty?
13) In the original campaign orange AI was skeletons with corrupted NE buildings. But here it's yet another satyr base with just a few skeletons. As I mentioned already, the enhancement should've expanded the already existing uniqueness instead of removing it.
14) None of AIs here has heroes, even though in the original campaign orange AI had a hero - Skeleton King. Yet another thing removed for no logical reason instead of actually enhancing it.
15) 3 Dreadlords simply running around were... Boring. Like, it felt just dull. Not even any escort or special abilities for them. Illidan can effortlessly solo them and that's it. There is just nothing interesting about them.
16) So there are True Boots of Quel'Thalas and normal ones. Why not just make both True?
17) Chapter 7 - so if you're unlucky enough with AI picking targets, fucking Rogues can just hurl 3-4 bolts and kill your hero, and it also stuns the target. How is this shit balanced? And on the other hand, Killers are completely fucking useless against actual threats - Archimonde and his avatar - because they're immune to magic. Well, half of the time killers can't cast bolt on other heroes as well due to banshee's anti-magic shell.
18) Thrall - Rage of the Elements spell - apparently fire is not an element anymore, otherwise I don't see the reason for the spell to do absolutely nothing fire related. It summons 3 different types of earth golems but not even a single lava elemental.
19) Illidan was wrong - I absolutely did not need his help. In fact, he showed over 20 minutes late to the party. It was harder to kill Archimonde in the original campaign than here. Spaming Expert Treant Fighters really trivializes the fight, as they can stunlock Archimonde. Also, if there are too many units, then the hardest part of killing Archimonde is dealing with MASSIVE lags. I tried killing him without blocking undeads, which naturally required me to use more units - casting rejuvenation or bloodlust resulted in 1 frame per several seconds. I honestly expected the game to simply crash (and it did, but much later, after Illidan spawned).
20) Avatar of Archimonde really shouldn't respawn after Archimonde has been killed.
21) Actually, the whole chapter should end after killing Archimonde. Or at least after that + destroying the undead base. There is absolutely no fun just waiting 20-30 minutes after virtually completing the mission.
22) Why does Illidan spawn only with Imperial Gloves, where are the other artifacts? Like, come on, it's not like he would destroy everyone singlehandedly due to having a few more stats.

Balance could really use some work. The biggest problem is that lesser units quickly become obsolete. So in theory there is a high amount of different units, potentially allowing for versatile gameplay. But in practice there is no point using most of those, as it just makes things harder and not in a good way. At first I was going to talk about every unit, but they didn't even feel worth it. So here's just a few.
1) Wood Sentinel is relatively on par with 2 huntresses in the first chapter, but in later chapters gets way weaker than 2 huntresses, as they get more benefits from respective upgrades, especially with Huntress Discipline. With full upgrades, a single Wood Sentinel deals ~1.4x damage of a single huntress and is way less durable. So it's actually way more benefitial to simply huntresses.
Also, for some reason Wood Sentinel has 600 hp in the first chapters and 750 in chapter 6 and 7.
2) Ancient Wisp can't build anything and its only use is to harvest lumber 25% faster than 4 wisps, but at the drawback of having 1 food cost. So there is absolutely no reason to make it as a standalone unit, and its only actual use is as a part of recipe for Life Nexus.
3) And then there's Watcher - an excellent hero killer with high damage and survivability, not so good (cost efficiency-wise) at battling other enemies, and even has a useful utility spell. Well balanced and interesting to play, a perfect example of custom unit.
4) Why does Furbolg Ursa Warrior have 1 less armor than Furbolg Champion? He should have the same or 1 more.
5) Champion Archer should burn 100 instead of 50.

1) Life Nexus has a weird bug with its Load range - there are 4 positions that are "outside range". And it's actually a major bug, as it makes using Nexus significantly more cumbersome and time consuming. The range of Load should be simply increased beyond the borders of the Nexus itself. I think even 100 would make do.
Nexus combined.png
2) Life Nexus - Fuse - tooltip shows no hotkey, but it actually is binded to F.
3) Not sure whether it's a bug or intended, but Shandris has strange lvl requirements for Adrenaline and Hunter Mark - 1\2\4\6\8 instead of the usual 1\3\5\7\9 (like Night Warrior has).
4) Units resurrected due to Return upgrade don't stay in the control group they were in prior to death. Why doesn't it work like normal resurrection does?
5) Royal Guard - Protection ability - tooltip says it gives 2 bonus armor, but it actually gives 3.
6) Loading can cause the devotion tab to be hidden.
7) The backpack upgrade icon shouldn't be here if it can't be researched.
8) Tyrande can't cast Moon Shot if there are magic immune enemies close to the center of the selection area, which is rather annoying.
9) Unknown Essence does nothing.
10) Some prefixes give affected units abilities without tooltips and titles. The vampiric one even has dynamicaly changing gibberish in its tooltip.
Prefix bug combined.png
11) Sacrificial Dagger doesn't heal if enemies are killed with moon shot (both Tyrande's spell and moon arrows from upgrades).
12) Chapter 1 - Main quest "Night elf base" has "train 5 archers" requirement, but Superior Archers don't count, so researching Superior Archers training before training 5 normal archers softlocks the quest. Though it's still possible to finish the chapter, as this quest isn't required for chapter completion.
13) Ending cutscene looks broken - the main quest requires to destroy all enemy buildings, so during cutscene there is nothing for the Legion to fight. Doom guard casts rain of fire upon empty ground, ghouls just stand idle and other units simply keep walking without purpose.
14) Chapter 2 - Hint says "press "i" hotkey to hide", but the actual hotkey is F.
15) Main quest requirements don't mention that Shandris must survive.
16) Envenomed Spear tooltip doesn't say which item it should be combined with, still only showing "???".
17) Dark Disciple - Final Pact - tooltip says "Dark Protector" instead of "Dark Disciple".
18) Chapter 3 - no Nature's Blessing upgrade available here. I consider it a bug as I see no reason for it to be this way.
19) There 2 ghouls that are supposed to cut trees, but after some time 1 ghoul just stops and stays idle.
20) Abominations kept spawning endlessly in insane numbers after I reached 70 trees. Well, not actually endlessly (perhaps up to a certain limit and I simply was killing them too fast at first?), but there were SO MANY of them it took me ~4 minutes to kill them. I even used 2 starfalls. They devastated my army and main base.
Chapter 3 endless abominations.png
21) Chapter 5 - during cutscene, the Granite Golem spawns and attacks druids. It can even walk up to Malfurion, making him fight it during the cutscene. Looks really stupid.
Chapter 5 golem bug 1.png
Chapter 5 golem bug 2.png
22) Chapter 7 - Thrall's icon appears before the actual unit is spawned.
23) I believe there is a bug (or rather, I hope it's not an intentional mechanic, as it would be incredibly stupid) with time of the day not progressing. Not sure, but maybe it's caused by loading. Had to finish the chapter with perpetual 12:25 on the clock.
24) I tried to use invulnerable treants to stall the enemies and it worked miraclously good - they simply bugged and didn't come any further. Loading semi-fixed it, as undeads kept moving, but green units still stood idle.
Chapter 7 AI stop 1.png
Chapter 7 AI stop 2.png
25) I guess this time Illidan actually listened to Furion and decided not to come. Nice of him to leave his gloves at least.
Chapter 7 Illidan bug.png
26) /recipes doesn't mention Champion Archer.

P.S.
Sassy Shandris was hilarious.

Last edited:
Level 13
Played on nightmare in v1.27b. Was fun, but I hoped for more. Also, there are quite a few bugs happening after loading the game. I'd expect it from v1.31.1, but not from 1.27b.

I consider teozamait's Scourge of Lordaeron - Enhanced a golden standard of how to enhance campaigns, so I just had to compare that and this campaign.
RoC campaigns could really use some interesting features and side quest, which teozamait's Scourge of Lordaeron executes perfectly. For example - the quest with Gerard's Lost Ledger in Chapter 1. It was a simple fetch quest in original campaign and teozamait greatly expanded it, even prolonging it to the Chapter 2 as well. And then there are all those hidden things like Stormraever Warlock in Chapter 2, Murky's disciples, and even major overhauls to whole chapters, like Purge of Stratholme. And gameplay mechanics enhancement, of course.
Unfortunately, none of that is done here. I mean it's an enhancement, alright, but not as good as it could be. The enhancement here is almost entirely combat related, which isn't bad, but I wish there were more than just that. And even combat enhancements could use some work.
Some things are even unattended at all, like the reward for furbolgs' quest in chapter 5, caged furbolg in chapter 2, +1 stat ring in chapter 3 and so on.
Though the biggest issue I had with this campaign is the chapter 4. While I certainly can say that the other chapters got better, this one got worse IMO. In the original campaign this chapter featured unique and interesting gameplay, while being relatively challenging. But here, this unique gameplay based around the limited resources and the ability to move the buildings, is gone. Now this is just another "build a base, train an army, demolish everything" mission. And somehow it felt easier than the original mission, even playing on nightmare. The Priestess Hall is very easy to capture and provides very powerful benefits. And the terrain allows for cheesy baits with glaive throwers. The "enhancement" here is the opposite of what should've been done. It should've expanded the already existing uniqueness instead of removing it. Chapter 6 has similar problem, but to a lesser degree.

And the Life Nexus is very cumbersome to use. It requires a lot of time to make high tier units due to the need to make it all manualy instead of a single click as is the case with normal units. And for some reason units don't enter the Nexus the same way it works with zeppelin (pick unit, click on the zeppelin and the unit will walk up to it and enter it) - clicking on Nexus results in units walking up close to it. And only when unit is standing close enough, then clicking on Nexus allows to enter it. So instead of a single click it has to be shift-queued. And as if shitty pathing and everything else was not enough, there are also bugged positions around the Nexus, from which units can't enter it. And fucking hell, do units tend to walk right up in these bugged positions.
I really was looking to complete this campaign mostly relying on all these new units, but ended up mostly using only my heroes, as (aside from units lacking balance) using Nexus was just too much trouble.

And here's a list of some other issues, thoughts, bugs.
1) I will never stop saying it - it's ALWAYS better to use actual numbers instead of vague words. For example, Life Nexus' nature aura "increases hit point regeneration in a huge area". How much exactly does it increase, how am I supposed to know if it's worth using it? And what is "huge area"? 1000? 2000? 10000? Yes, sometimes writing exact values might not be of much use, but it's still better than some vague values like "huge" or "medium" or whatever else.
2) Would be nice to know stats and food cost of units made in Life Nexus without actually making them and manually checking everything.
3) I don't like these 'Secret Recipes' - why hide them? I don't find it fun just sitting there and trying every possible combinations just to find something new, especially when some of these cannot be done in earlier chapters. Just list every recipe with /recipes or make some way to obtain the information about these secret recipes in-game.
4) Ancient Wisp should have different icon - too easy to confuse it with normal wisp.
5) There really should be a hint about Sacrificial Dagger upgrades - when it can be upgraded further and when it can't. I wasted my devotion in chapters 1, 2, 3, got the impression it can't upgraded past the Starforged Dagger, despite the tooltip saying it can (thought it's just a lazy copypast). And ended up finishing the campaign without upgrading it into Karakan. Only found up about Karakan before posting this comment, from a quick glance at previous comments here.
6) Treant Fighter should have a passive ability icon to indicate its on-hit armor decrease ability.
7) Venom Dagger + Vicious Desire = Viper. Yet Viper has literally the same stats as Vicious Desire. America, explain.
View attachment 405465
8) Chapter 2 - Despite all the changes, that lonely neutral furbolg in the cage received no improvements. Actually, he's even more weak and useless, now that the enemies are stronger.
9) Magnificent Crystal - tooltip doesn't mention that the second 100 damage hit affects the main target as well. Also, dark blue colored text hurts my eyes.
10) Why is it not possible anymore to circumvent the Undead base? There was no reason to remove that option, especially when the path itself is still there.
11) Chapter 5 - the robe of the magi is unchanged. You know, in the original campaign it was a worthy reward for being perceptive, but here it's just weak compared to all these powerful custom items. There really should've been something better than just the robe. And preferably, a tougher enemy than just a Revenant.
12) Chapter 6 - orange AI never attacks. Red AI also does almost nothing, only rarely sending a couple units, that pose no threat. So the only real enemy here is green satyrs. In the original campaign both red and orange were pretty active, especially red. Why was it changed here in such way, even for nightmare difficulty?
13) In the original campaign orange AI was skeletons with corrupted NE buildings. But here it's yet another satyr base with just a few skeletons. As I mentioned already, the enhancement should've expanded the already existing uniqueness instead of removing it.
14) None of AIs here has heroes, even though in the original campaign orange AI had a hero - Skeleton King. Yet another thing removed for no logical reason instead of actually enhancing it.
15) 3 Dreadlords simply running around were... Boring. Like, it felt just dull. Not even any escort or special abilities for them. Illidan can effortlessly solo them and that's it. There is just nothing interesting about them.
16) So there are True Boots of Quel'Thalas and normal ones. Why not just make both True?
17) Chapter 7 - so if you're unlucky enough with AI picking targets, fucking Rogues can just hurl 3-4 bolts and kill your hero, and it also stuns the target. How is this shit balanced? And on the other hand, Killers are completely fucking useless against actual threats - Archimonde and his avatar - because they're immune to magic. Well, half of the time killers can't cast bolt on other heroes as well due to banshee's anti-magic shell.
18) Thrall - Rage of the Elements spell - apparently fire is not an element anymore, otherwise I don't see the reason for the spell to do absolutely nothing fire related. It summons 3 different types of earth golems but not even a single lava elemental.
19) Illidan was wrong - I absolutely did not need his help. In fact, he showed over 20 minutes late to the party. It was harder to kill Archimonde in the original campaign than here. Spaming Expert Treant Fighters really trivializes the fight, as they can stunlock Archimonde. Also, if there are too many units, then the hardest part of killing Archimonde is dealing with MASSIVE lags. I tried killing him without blocking undeads, which naturally required me to use more units - casting rejuvenation or bloodlust resulted in 1 frame per several seconds. I honestly expected the game to simply crash (and it did, but much later, after Illidan spawned).
20) Avatar of Archimonde really shouldn't respawn after Archimonde has been killed.
21) Actually, the whole chapter should end after killing Archimonde. Or at least after that + destroying the undead base. There is absolutely no fun just waiting 20-30 minutes after virtually completing the mission.
22) Why does Illidan spawn only with Imperial Gloves, where are the other artifacts? Like, come on, it's not like he would destroy everyone singlehandedly due to having a few more stats.

Balance could really use some work. The biggest problem is that lesser units quickly become obsolete. So in theory there is a high amount of different units, potentially allowing for versatile gameplay. But in practice there is no point using most of those, as it just makes things harder and not in a good way. At first I was going to talk about every unit, but they didn't even feel worth it. So here's just a few.
1) Wood Sentinel is relatively on par with 2 huntresses in the first chapter, but in later chapters gets way weaker than 2 huntresses, as they get more benefits from respective upgrades, especially with Huntress Discipline. With full upgrades, a single Wood Sentinel deals ~1.4x damage of a single huntress and is way less durable. So it's actually way more benefitial to simply huntresses.
Also, for some reason Wood Sentinel has 600 hp in the first chapters and 750 in chapter 6 and 7.
2) Ancient Wisp can't build anything and its only use is to harvest lumber 25% faster than 4 wisps, but at the drawback of having 1 food cost. So there is absolutely no reason to make it as a standalone unit, and its only actual use is as a part of recipe for Life Nexus.
3) And then there's Watcher - an excellent hero killer with high damage and survivability, not so good (cost efficiency-wise) at battling other enemies, and even has a useful utility spell. Well balanced and interesting to play, a perfect example of custom unit.
4) Why does Furbolg Ursa Warrior have 1 less armor than Furbolg Champion? He should have the same or 1 more.
5) Champion Archer should burn 100 instead of 50.

1) Life Nexus has a weird bug with its Load range - there are 4 positions that are "outside range". And it's actually a major bug, as it makes using Nexus significantly more cumbersome and time consuming. The range of Load should be simply increased beyond the borders of the Nexus itself. I think even 100 would make do.
2) Life Nexus - Fuse - tooltip shows no hotkey, but it actually is binded to F.
3) Not sure whether it's a bug or intended, but Shandris has strange lvl requirements for Adrenaline and Hunter Mark - 1\2\4\6\8 instead of the usual 1\3\5\7\9 (like Night Warrior has).
4) Units resurrected due to Return upgrade don't stay in the control group they were in prior to death. Why doesn't it work like normal resurrection does?
5) Royal Guard - Protection ability - tooltip says it gives 2 bonus armor, but it actually gives 3.
6) Loading can cause the devotion tab to be hidden.
7) The backpack upgrade icon shouldn't be here if it can't be researched.
8) Tyrande can't cast Moon Shot if there are magic immune enemies close to the center of the selection area, which is rather annoying.
9) Unknown Essence does nothing.
10) Some prefixes give affected units abilities without tooltips and titles. The vampiric one even has dynamicaly changing gibberish in its tooltip.
11) Sacrificial Dagger doesn't heal if enemies are killed with moon shot (both Tyrande's spell and moon arrows from upgrades).
12) Chapter 1 - Main quest "Night elf base" has "train 5 archers" requirement, but Superior Archers don't count, so researching Superior Archers training before training 5 normal archers softlocks the quest. Though it's still possible to finish the chapter, as this quest isn't required for chapter completion.
13) Ending cutscene looks broken - the main quest requires to destroy all enemy buildings, so during cutscene there is nothing for the Legion to fight. Doom guard casts rain of fire upon empty ground, ghouls just stand idle and other units simply keep walking without purpose.
14) Chapter 2 - Hint says "press "i" hotkey to hide", but the actual hotkey is F.
15) Main quest requirements don't mention that Shandris must survive.
16) Envenomed Spear tooltip doesn't say which item it should be combined with, still only showing "???".
17) Dark Disciple - Final Pact - tooltip says "Dark Protector" instead of "Dark Disciple".
18) Chapter 3 - no Nature's Blessing upgrade available here. I consider it a bug as I see no reason for it to be this way.
19) There 2 ghouls that are supposed to cut trees, but after some time 1 ghoul just stops and stays idle.
20) Abominations kept spawning endlessly in insane numbers after I reached 70 trees. Well, not actually endlessly (perhaps up to a certain limit and I simply was killing them too fast at first?), but there were SO MANY of them it took me ~4 minutes to kill them. I even used 2 starfalls. They devastated my army and main base.
21) Chapter 5 - during cutscene, the Granite Golem spawns and attacks druids. It can even walk up to Malfurion, making him fight it during the cutscene. Looks really stupid.
22) Chapter 7 - Thrall's icon appears before the actual unit is spawned.
23) I believe there is a bug (or rather, I hope it's not an intentional mechanic, as it would be incredibly stupid) with time of the day not progressing. Not sure, but maybe it's caused by loading. Had to finish the chapter with perpetual 12:25 on the clock.
24) I tried to use invulnerable treants to stall the enemies and it worked miraclously good - they simply bugged and didn't come any further. Loading semi-fixed it, as undeads kept moving, but green units still stood idle.
25) I guess this time Illidan actually listened to Furion and decided not to come. Nice of him to leave his gloves at least.
26) /recipes doesn't mention Champion Archer.

P.S.
Sassy Shandris was hilarious.
Thanks for the review, i appreciate that, i know that BALANCE is what i lack the most, its really hard for me to balance a campaign where the level cap is raised to 20 and where i add a lot of new units, i'll keep in my mind many of your suggestions for the future campaigns

Level 3
soviet i have to say your campaigns are a masterpiece really i love them soo much i even finished each one like 3 or 4 times already and i was just wondering will u enhance the frozen throne campagins cause i cant wait to see the blood eleves enhanced

Level 11
soviet i have to say your campaigns are a masterpiece really i love them soo much i even finished each one like 3 or 4 times already and i was just wondering will u enhance the frozen throne campagins cause i cant wait to see the blood eleves enhanced
And I can't wait to see the undead campaign. Would've been really cool if soviet would do them as well

Level 3
And I can't wait to see the undead campaign. Would've been really cool if soviet would do them as well
thats exactly what im talking about soviet putting his own touch in every campaign is just too awesome i think i would really love to see tft campaigns enhanced to see new items combinations to see new units like in the human campaign which i think was a total masterpiece to just sit there play old classic warcraft 3 but like on onother level of difficulty

Level 4
What a wonderful campaign! I loved almost everything about it, especially the Life Nexus function!
Playing on the latest classic version.
So, here is my input - Nightmare:

General
  • Life Nexus garrison radius is too small, making it clunky to use.
  • Forest Wisp descriptions states it can gather gold, but it can't.
  • Ancient Wisp isn't worth it for gathering Lumber, because it costs 1 food, while a normal Wisp cost is 0.
  • Moon Warriors are, IMO, useless if not for fusions. Even an Archer is much better since she's ranged. The Flick ability is very situational, the time spent microing that would be much better spent just focus firing channeling mages.
  • I would love to see some upgrades for low tier fusions, so I would want to use them even in later chapters!
  • Please do something with Shandris to make her pop out more, she's difficult to find on the screen quickly. I only say this, because It's important to pay attention to her, as her low HP makes enemies focus her very often.
  • Flower Dryads might be too strong; they're tanky, ridiculously fast, have utility and are quite deadly. On the other hand, the Moon Sorceress seems too weak for the cost (might use them as suicide squads though LOL).
  • Inclusion of units with Chaos damage means Divine armored enemies lose their "plot armor" and I love it xD

Mission 1
  • The mission might not end sometimes, even after all buildings are destroyed. Likewise it might end even if there is half of the base still left! Reloading seems to fix it.
  • Snipers are a major pain in the butt and there is no way to deal with them properly. They guarantee loss of units regardless of how good our tactics are. I'd rather see their numbers down, and a larger attack wave, than deal with them as they are. Since we don't have access to advanced fusions, we can't use Dark Disciples (Blink) or any other units that could tank. Huntresses die so quickly, it's no use to have them anywhere near a fight :(

Mission 2
Quite challenging with Archimonde there, angry at Tyrande and personally patrolling haha.
I'd honestly prefer to be able to kill off all the enemies before the night ends, because they drop useful tomes but I don't think it's possible to do that and get past Archimonde in that period.

Mission 3
  • around 12 Dark Disciples can kill Tichondrius and get rid of the Ghouls; you could always replace Tichondrius with some other lore friendly, Divine armored guard, but it doesn't bother me as it is.
  • There is an Ancient Wisp hidden on a hill, that is friendly and doesn't do anything.
  • Nature's Gift Upgrade is not available in this mission. Intentional?

Mission 4
I think this is the most difficult mission, because it might happen you get attacked by a wave from each enemy base at the same time. Waves can be really tough to deal with inprepared. Requires frequent saves.
Everything was fine so there's not much to say.

- not sure if intended: the undead may drop their waves at the back of the starting base, to be precise, to the east of your starting position. They might attack the back of the base or make a beeline to the gold mine.

Mission 5
- The bear druids can't survive Entargling Roots of higher levels

Mission 6
  • I find it weird orange base is passive, but it would be bad news if it wasn't, eh :D
  • Tichondrius leaves his spot to defend as soon as his stuff is attacked, and his guards stay in place. In the mission complete sequence, a guard is visible and then just dies

Mission 7
  • possible to destroy some buildings with Glaive Throwers shooting from the top of the hill, south of the Orc base, enemy doesn't rebuild (I think).
  • killing Archimonde is quite possible

Anyway, the above is of course my biased opinion. I like the campaign very much, and will be replaying it for quite some time, so thank you for that :)

Level 9
What a wonderful campaign! I loved almost everything about it, especially the Life Nexus function!
Playing on the latest classic version.
So, here is my input - Nightmare:

General
  • Life Nexus garrison radius is too small, making it clunky to use.
  • Forest Wisp descriptions states it can gather gold, but it can't.
  • Ancient Wisp isn't worth it for gathering Lumber, because it costs 1 food, while a normal Wisp cost is 0.
  • Moon Warriors are, IMO, useless if not for fusions. Even an Archer is much better since she's ranged. The Flick ability is very situational, the time spent microing that would be much better spent just focus firing channeling mages.
  • I would love to see some upgrades for low tier fusions, so I would want to use them even in later chapters!
  • Please do something with Shandris to make her pop out more, she's difficult to find on the screen quickly. I only say this, because It's important to pay attention to her, as her low HP makes enemies focus her very often.
  • Flower Dryads might be too strong; they're tanky, ridiculously fast, have utility and are quite deadly. On the other hand, the Moon Sorceress seems too weak for the cost (might use them as suicide squads though LOL).
  • Inclusion of units with Chaos damage means Divine armored enemies lose their "plot armor" and I love it xD

Mission 1
  • The mission might not end sometimes, even after all buildings are destroyed. Likewise it might end even if there is half of the base still left! Reloading seems to fix it.
  • Snipers are a major pain in the butt and there is no way to deal with them properly. They guarantee loss of units regardless of how good our tactics are. I'd rather see their numbers down, and a larger attack wave, than deal with them as they are. Since we don't have access to advanced fusions, we can't use Dark Disciples (Blink) or any other units that could tank. Huntresses die so quickly, it's no use to have them anywhere near a fight :(

Mission 2
Quite challenging with Archimonde there, angry at Tyrande and personally patrolling haha.
I'd honestly prefer to be able to kill off all the enemies before the night ends, because they drop useful tomes but I don't think it's possible to do that and get past Archimonde in that period.

Mission 3

• around 12 Dark Disciples can kill Tichondrius and get rid of the Ghouls; you could always replace Tichondrius with some other lore friendly, Divine armored guard, but it doesn't bother me as it is.
  • There is an Ancient Wisp hidden on a hill, that is friendly and doesn't do anything.
  • Nature's Gift Upgrade is not available in this mission. Intentional?

Mission 4
I think this is the most difficult mission, because it might happen you get attacked by a wave from each enemy base at the same time. Waves can be really tough to deal with inprepared. Requires frequent saves.
Everything was fine so there's not much to say.

- not sure if intended: the undead may drop their waves at the back of the starting base, to be precise, to the east of your starting position. They might attack the back of the base or make a beeline to the gold mine.

Mission 5
- The bear druids can't survive Entargling Roots of higher levels

Mission 6

• I find it weird orange base is passive, but it would be bad news if it wasn't, eh :D
  • Tichondrius leaves his spot to defend as soon as his stuff is attacked, and his guards stay in place. In the mission complete sequence, a guard is visible and then just dies

Mission 7
  • possible to destroy some buildings with Glaive Throwers shooting from the top of the hill, south of the Orc base, enemy doesn't rebuild (I think).
  • killing Archimonde is quite possible

Anyway, the above is of course my biased opinion. I like the campaign very much, and will be replaying it for quite some time, so thank you for that :)
Mission 2:
It is possible to do that
Mission 3:
The ancient wisp is on the left so the Life nexus can function properly
mission 7:
I've killed him in like 17 different ways.

Level 11
that's quite impressive. It's no problem on Easy, but I couldn't do it on Nightmare. Too much focus went into surviving and he regenerates ridiculously fast 😅
Only Illidan can do significant damage to him, since Illidan does Chaos damage. But again, Illidan is no match for Archimonde's constant Bash 🤷‍♂️

Level 4
Only Illidan can do significant damage to him, since Illidan does Chaos damage. But again, Illidan is no match for Archimonde's constant Bash 🤷‍♂️
I was planning to fuse a bunch of chaos damage units and those treants, but i was simply too busy mashing keys in panic haha, also too bad Illidan doesn't keep his overpowered stats

Level 11
I was planning to fuse a bunch of chaos damage units and those treants, but i was simply too busy mashing keys in panic haha, also too bad Illidan doesn't keep his overpowered stats
Are there any other Chaos damage units beside Illidan? There are no Mercenary Camps for Furbolg Champions, so I'm not sure whether you can build any Chaos damage units from Night Elf techtree...

Level 4
Are there any other Chaos damage units beside Illidan? There are no Mercenary Camps for Furbolg Champions, so I'm not sure whether you can build any Chaos damage units from Night Elf techtree...
There are a few:
Dark Disciple (too weak here, I think), Burning Shadow and Elune Sin (super strong but very costly). So I thought I'd try it with Shadows or Elune Sins, plus Illidan. To ensure Illidan survives, I'd try and fise the other end-unit, the healer I forgot the name of.. anyway she heals by attacking.
That was the plan anyway, which went down the drain really quickly when I saw the massive unending wave lol
Best bet would be trying to kill him before Jaina's base falls, because the attacks are weak enough still. After it falls, you do get Illidan, but the attacks are more severe and Infernos bombard a wide area. I'd like to see someone do it, my best was getting him to ~70% in front of Jaina's baseE

Edit:
I haven't even used the Expert Treant Fighters, but they are very easy and cheap to spam, maybe it's the only way

Level 11
There are a few:
Dark Disciple (too weak here, I think), Burning Shadow and Elune Sin (super strong but very costly). So I thought I'd try it with Shadows or Elune Sins, plus Illidan. To ensure Illidan survives, I'd try and fise the other end-unit, the healer I forgot the name of.. anyway she heals by attacking.
That was the plan anyway, which went down the drain really quickly when I saw the massive unending wave lol
Best bet would be trying to kill him before Jaina's base falls, because the attacks are weak enough still. After it falls, you do get Illidan, but the attacks are more severe and Infernos bombard a wide area. I'd like to see someone do it, my best was getting him to ~70% in front of Jaina's baseE

Edit:
I haven't even used the Expert Treant Fighters, but they are very easy and cheap to spam, maybe it's the only way
Make sure to use Druid of the Claw's Rejuvenation spam, together with Roar and some other useful buffs from other units to keep Illidan alive.
The Treant is also useful when it comes to reducing the enemy armor, so it could also help by debuffing Archimonde.

Level 4
Ok in the last mission I finally got to kill Archimonde on Nightmare, when he went to attack Jaina's base.

-What is weird is, Illidan didn't appear, his golden "nightmare" item appeared in my starting base and camera switched to that spot. Illidan's dialogue played, but without his image. Might be bug?

Anyway, tree spam for the win! I didn't even lose one Expert Treant Fighter, they were just bashing him constantly lol

Level 2
If you want to up the archimonde difficulty, you really should add a lot of power to him. You can easily kill him within 25 minutes and my hunch is that If I was actually good at macro you can do it within 15 and steamroll the bases in 20. Sin of Elune is just soooo powerful. (Please do not nerf its very fun unit)

Level 10
This is a great campaign. I managed to win two chapters on Nightmare difficulty. Playing final chapter on Nightmare. If I win, it will be the third Nightmare win with no cheats. I wonder if I could kill Archimonde before the time runs out lol

EDIT: Whoops, if only I could have survived for 40 more seconds. His damage is ridiculous, 500 chaos damage. Even my strongest hero with the best items dies in a few seconds

Attachments

• Screenshot (2160).png
    Screenshot (2160).png
    7.5 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (2162).png
    Screenshot (2162).png
    7 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Level 11
This is a great campaign. I managed to win two chapters on Nightmare difficulty. Playing final chapter on Nightmare. If I win, it will be the third Nightmare win with no cheats. I wonder if I could kill Archimonde before the time runs out lol

EDIT: Whoops, if only I could have survived for 40 more seconds. His damage is ridiculous, 500 chaos damage. Even my strongest hero with the best items dies in a few seconds
I tried to kill him, but I kept failing. His Bash is making a short work of all my heroes, even after buffing Furion with invulnerability while channeling Tranquility and making about 10 of those giant black night elf infernals. If only Illidan could have had all his items from the previous chapter...

Level 9
I tried to kill him, but I kept failing. His Bash is making a short work of all my heroes, even after buffing Furion with invulnerability while channeling Tranquility and making about 10 of those giant black night elf infernals. If only Illidan could have had all his items from the previous chapter...
You can kill him.

If you give illidan the best items you can kill him with 3 elune sin's + him

Use Malfurions Tranquility and the rest should come easily.

I still had to use Chimera's to aerial assualt the enemies bases so they could only attack with a few units.