• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chapter 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
This is a map that has been lying around and i finally decided to post it here. It is a bit clumsy because when i made the map i was not so advanced in the arts of mapmaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is supposed to be a first map to a campaign focusing around Arthas after he has become the Lich King. However i added a huge bunch of custom musics to the game so the map cannot be played via the campaign screen (It just does not open). Anyone who can improve the map can do so, if just gives a bit credit for the work already done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"After a long sleep and meditation at the Frozen Throne, Arthas finally awakes and enters the Icecrown glacier. Long time has passed since Illidan and his servitors were defeated in battle and the glacier seems silent. Arthas now seeks to assemble his army."

NOTE: The story does not follow any of the real Warcraft Lore and is entirely fictional
Contents

CHAPTER 1 (Map)

Reviews
16:38, 8th Jul 2010 Rui: Contains exported music. Please do not submit a new map; use the Update button.

M

16:38, 8th Jul 2010
Rui:
Contains exported music. Please do not submit a new map; use the Update button.

Level 3
It has customized musics so that's why it is so big. It is only a 1 player map it can be played eventhough it cannot be hosted in LAN or online. The same reason is why i dont put it in campaign because u cannot open it in the campaign screen cause the music files are so big.

Level 5
Everybody here got a reason to not like this map
I think the music doesnt count much cause we can hear our OWN music