• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The End (We've Reached the Outer Limits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I'm not good with voicing my sentiments, so I'll just say this. In the past few years I've been on the Hive, not once have I found myself void of laughter, respect, or frustration at a post you made. I rarely see you take shit from anyone, and it is because of this that I see you as the very definition of the badass moderator. The Canadian version, at least. And yet, you are still far from being a condescending prick. If there's anyone I can see as a voice of this site, it would be you. You were fun to be around, and just an all-around awesome guy who knows his way around. You've given me a seemingly endless source of inspiring humor while clearly voicing your opinion when the rest of the site (especially me) is too lazy and afraid of being looked down upon. You also have >9000 posts. Yeah.

Level 27
One day, you will find yourself faced with Starcraft II. On that day, the coals of your modding spirit burning every so slightly in the darkness of your mind will be reignited.

On that day, my bot will great you, as if you had never left.

Until the moon turns blue again, goodbye.

Level 15
Brad,
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for putting a lot of time and effort into this place. Best wishes for your life and endeavors. Keep in touch. :smile:

Also, post some drumming videos sometime. :wink:

Level 12
Farewell, Brad. I'll remember you as a badass motherfucker.

Hope to see you around the Hive from time to time.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I only noticed this thread after going to your profile (because of all the unsolved reports). But it isn't too old after all.

Oh well... what can I say... I bet you were being ironic about me. Then we had those struggles because of me constantly saying how "wc3s was not like this".
Anyway, I never got pissed because of that, and I still don't like to see people go...

Goodbye's The Saddest Word. :sad:

:cry:

Last edited:
Level 24
Teh_Ephy – Your blurb wont be as long, since I’ve recounted my early history of you with MSBB. After I figured out that you and MSBB were two different people, I imagined you to be 20-something based on your comprehensive knowledge of 4Channery and massive vocabulary. Needless to say I was surprised when I found out your true age. You’ve been a never ending stream of anime lulz, chan lulz, wonderful arguments, brilliant thoughts, and some truly [RAINBOW]legendary trolling[/RAINBOW]. Here’s to fucking you, man.
:D
problems fixed :p
And the trolling isn't a thing I try to do (often), it just sort of happens...

I have you on MSN, so I will see you around :D

So I shouldn't start badmouthing yet right?
How in God's name do you win so much?

Last edited:
Level 15
Even though i dont know you. You still seem awesome. And this thread seems awesome.

That's because he IS awesome.

It's really sad to see you go Brad, may you continue to listen to such awesome music, keep reading awesome books, and just continue being an awesome badass.

May you enjoy your travels, and we all hope to see you around.

Level 15
"Operator – I don’t think you’ll see this. You might. But hey, you were another one of the originals. I met you through Bob basically, and we had good times. You were always around in the beginning, and even though you’ve drifted off I still remember how great things were.
"
Thank you :)
I wish you just the best! Good luck with life : )
I've requested you as a friend at Facebook. Svein-Ketil Bjøntegård - That's me.

Level 8
Everyone else beat me to this thread, and tracking back to what was already said, what more is there to say?

Just know that you're awesome, and though you never really knew me, I knew you. I'll miss your work, and your help.

Hell, reduced activity simply translates to being on less, so can you really say you're leaving?

Level 11
Well, have a good time where ever your and and make sure that... you never get discouraged. I mean it. The world is a scary place.

Jim Rohn said:
Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you.

Take everything seriously. It always leaves scars.

Last edited:
Level 21
Brad im actually talking to you on msn now as im sure you know, and seeing as ive already left this site you should be privaledged that i managed to drag my ass back here in post :D youve done some good stuff here from back in my day, and guessing from those extra 5,000 or whatever posts that appeared since i left, youve been keeping up the good work. the hive is gunna miss you im sure, but im not really, because, as you well know, im going to speak as much, if not more with you than ever before and i'll be seeing you next year!

have a good one, keep clean (use a shower), dont screw up that brain of yours, they come in handy u know and keep up your dreams. see you soon.

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.