• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Fuck again this pic wont load, as a preview,why hive,why?Anyways... At the moment the o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Fuck again this pic wont load, as a preview,why hive,why?Anyways...

At the moment the orcs attacked the town from the north east a huge storm cloud appeared from the sea shroulding the town in darkness.Todor's army were coming to the town from the south east.Upon learning what happened,they quickly joined the combat to help the town guard fight off the uneven ammounts of orcish brutes.The battle waged for oever two hours with the orcs taking 1/3rd of the town causing much death and destruction, untill all of a sudden, from the east where there was no road, came a strong mounted cavalry batalion,one of the kings armies sent to safeguard the countryside was galloping quickly towards Highcliff Harbor, having heard the news by messangers.In less than half an hour the orcish force was curshed with 2/3ds dead the other 1/3 escaped in to the wilderness while a dozen were captured in town and publicly tortured and executed by the elite knights at the town square for the joy and releaf of the people.After the "ritual" the commander of the batalion noticed a handfull of warn out people covered in bruises and bandages watching the executions from the side, they werent town guards nor were they militia.The Captain along with the town's mayor approached what seemed to be their leader.A young, bearded man with black armor on a horse was looking into the sunset with a sad worried face while around him were 3 armed seemingly untrained villagers.The captain spoke:
Mayor:Thank you for the aid against the raid but who are you people?
Todor:We?We are... a local army formed to defend the peasants from orcs and... other things... My name is Todor and this is whats left of my forces...Of 47 people only 3 remain...
Captain:Todor?! I knew you looked familir boy, its me (takes off helmet) Walster Swordhand! After doing a few more missions i got promoted by the king himself to lead one of his armies. Honestly I expected such a thing from you!
Todor:Well i cant say im proud, we were 49 and now were just 4... what was I thinking...
Walster:Hey dont blame yourself I lost several of my best guys too but thats how it is, you did a good thing by saving the rest of these townfolk.
Todor: We werent prepared...we werent armed... they just got massacred and I am responsible for their deaths!
*in this moment Todor quickly forsaked all his ambitions of starting a rebelion against the kingdom*
Maybor:Still without your aid we wouldnt have lasted untill the knights arived!You did good!
Captain:So good that I can offer you a job in the army,when you complete your training you can join the cavalry squad because there have been a few opeings.
Todor:Thats sounds really great but *looks towards the 3 remaining villagers,one of them speaks*
Villagers: We have decided to go back to our regular lives since the orcs wont think about attacking twice anytime soon...
Todor:Well... Alright then...

And all the survivors guathered,collected the human corpses and gave them proper burrial,the orcish bodies were burned on funral pyres near the countryside so that their breatheren know what happened...

*Authors comment*
Due to the high quality expensive cloud effects i wont afford to have electricity tommorow for most of the day so dont expect a fast reply.The banners belong to the army but i also couldnt get the falmirian ones to work cuz idk how lol, also im a king supporter now.

Attachments

• 57914.jpg
    57914.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 17
Level 18
Well i had to add CGI clouds or otherwise the lightsourcfe would look like a UFO. Look at the cloud with 3D glasses.

Hail to the king,death to the cultists,greenskins,and ghosts telling me im a heir (possibly,we'll see how the events turn out).

Status
Not open for further replies.