1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The 'Dear God I Have A Hangover' Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ash, Jul 8, 2012.

1. leet.firefox

leet.firefox

Resources:
    Resources:
    Worse hangover I have ever had was after a friday night party. I was still drunk for most of saturday, and the sun was too bright for me on sunday to drive home so I ended up just crashing at that house for the whole weekend. I don't even know who's house it was. At the end of the party, before I passed out on the couch on some dude's lap, I went to take a shit. While on the toilet I had to throw up, so I was faced with a dilemma. Attempt to stand up to turn around, but undoubtedly fail miserably in the process, face plant into the wall, puke all over the floor and shit into the air. Or stay seated and just puke into the nearest bin. I chose the latter. No regrets.

Last good drunken story was when I went to my hometown for a concert a couple weeks ago. We had quite a few overpriced shit beers at the concert. The night of the concert we set up beer bong in our hotel room with a bunch of random people from the concert, we fucked the room up pretty bad. Next night I met up with some alcoholic metalheads I used to run with in high school at a local bar. Drank through a bunch of pints and shots of jager then drove to one of their houses, me backing up into a parked car at full speed in the process, where more jager shots, vodkas, and 40s were waiting for us. Partway through we ran dry so a couple of us walked the few blocks to the closest liquor store, peeing on everything along the way. When we got there the cashier wouldn't sell to us and actually ended up calling the cops, so we all booked it and ran as fast as we could back to the house. More peeing was involved. Luckily we found a stash of beers in a cooler and spent the rest of the night/morning watching gory slasher films. I wanted to put a bullet in my brain when I woke up, I didn't even get to lay down very long because I promised someone I would give them a ride that morning. Also fuck vodka, I hate that shit so much. Jager goes down like honey though.

This is how every weekend has gone this summer so far.

I'm going to be dead come august.

2. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Vodka is the worst. Leet is the best! Sounds like you're having some awesome parties.

3. Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    4 times in my life Ive forgotten what the f--- I did last night lol. Once I broke a door, then a window, some fights, the usual

4. WizardKas

WizardKas

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a cup of tea and it made me rather dizzy.

5. Radagast

Radagast

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Drinking with Work people... Got too drunk... had my sister's son confirmation EARLY in the morning... Went to church.. got "jesus blood" and instantly projectile vomited in the church. The "party" was held at a kindergarten(after closing ofc) so i found those sleeping rooms and fell a sleep.

6. -Derp-

-Derp-

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    So I'm at a hunting camp and find myself some tequila. I drink too much, stumble outside and find myself several cans of bug spray and a bonfire. I immediately think to spray into the fire. It makes a flame thrower and shit. Eventually I run out and grab a new can, and throw the old one into the fire. The new can didn't spray, and I throw it into the fire. The cap was jammed.

I go to grab another can while the bug spray in the fire explodes, knocking me off my feet and coming damn close to killing me.

oh... good times.

7. Ash

Ash

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I drank a bottle of rakia and, after waking up the morning after with dry mouth that not even Odin has experienced, decided to drink some water.

Some how, no bloody clue, I ended up drunk again. It was a miracle, but not at all advantageous seeing as I had work in a few hours.

8. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Resources:
    my drinking sense is tingling