• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] a change of plans Hello dear readers, last night i over heard between Balsin'ass the le

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
a change of plans

Hello dear readers, last night i over heard between Balsin'ass the leader of the Fallen formerly a part of the Fearless. this news came as quit a chock to me really. anyhow, enough about me rambling about it. Here is the cinversation.

Balsin'ass: is everything going acording to schedule?
Necromancer: Yes, my master. we have gathered every last bit of resources that were stocked in Northolme. seeing as the fearless were preparing to fight Yogg that includes many siege equipment. our attack was only successful because they were not prepared for one from the inside.
Balsin'ass: Very good... we shall soon leave, to our new lands.
i have seen many things, yet i know nothing of the threat that is at the horizon, i only know that wehn the world will be plunged into chaos... many things will happen, and while they happen we will build up our forces. we will strike when the world is at it's weakest, our dream shall finally come true.
Necromancer: what is our next step?
Balsin'ass: First we will march on terenas harbor, we need it's ships to get out of here. go make the necessary preparations.
Necromancer: Yes, Master.

and so it was that the Fallen all left Northolme and marched on Terenas harbor. where they will go afterwards is still unknown however.

Attachments

• 42910.png
    42910.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Level 8
why do you think everything is about you? honestly dude... get over your fucking irritating little self.

Level 10
Hey mate. Don't act that way. Just a little joke. Plus this is so much better than Chr2's force (Sorry chr2) because these undead are cooler. Bone Legion just sounds awesome :D

Level 10
Hey I'll have you know I have a 4.5 as my average, I am also a ranger, and I also have my eagle! So you can't call me an idiot if i am basing some of my lore on world history events.

Level 8
no i turned him into a bone golem but he was handicap and his mind was still in-tact. and thus i banished him.

Status
Not open for further replies.