• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The Dark War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
art_warrior_armor_helmet_sword_wind_storm_95288_1600x12002.jpg

Campaign Info:

The Dark War is a custom lore campaign which takes place on the world of Asherah. Asherah consists of multiple races and has been at peace for centuries.The orcs on the other hand is seeking for a new world to call 'home'. Since their home called Solarii has been devastated by the demons that tried to take over their planet.A scout group of the head clan of the orcs known as the 'Felcar' one day stumbled upon three objects that might help them to achieve the goal that they've long been awaiting for. The orcs had found three portals that will teleport them to another planet. Asherah... But it wont be that easy for the orcs since the forces of Asherah are a strong legion of elite soldiers and they would tear anybody apart that dare attack their planet.

Extra Features:

- In some chapters you will play as orcs and some chapters you will play as humans.

- New custom units will be added with custom upgrades and abilities.

- Full custom AI (Might need an experienced AI Editor since i have no clue how to do it myself.)

- All hero abilities will use the QWER hotkeys.

Need Help:

-Need an AI Editor expert
-Custom spells and abilities expert
-Techtree assistance

Campaign Progress:

- Prologue-The Discovery: 100%
- Chapter 1-The Beginning: 35%
- Chapter 2-: 5%
- Chapter 3-: 5%
- Chapter 4-: 5%
Probably more chapters coming soon...

Credits:

COMING SOON...

Attachments

• The Dark War.w3n
    5.3 MB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Level 10
First of all, welcome to Hive!

I might be interested in helping out with custom spells and abilities (both in terms of brainstorming and in terms of figuring out how to implement stuff). I know the object editor and GUI triggers, but no Jass.

How close are you to a playable prototype? Even a short level would be helpful for getting a better sense of the game world and what kind of experience you're going for.

Level 2
Melee style AI? If so, maybe I can help there.

No since i want a campaign feel to it but thank you for asking for help.

First of all, welcome to Hive!

I might be interested in helping out with custom spells and abilities (both in terms of brainstorming and in terms of figuring out how to implement stuff). I know the object editor and GUI triggers, but no Jass.

How close are you to a playable prototype? Even a short level would be helpful for getting a better sense of the game world and what kind of experience you're going for.

Thanks! I've just started the campaign and so far im close to finishing the interlude to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.