• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The dark knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I dont understand why there is not thread about this film.

Shortly, this film is the best batman movie for me. Even better than Burtons ones. And they were great chalenge.

I didnt like begins so after seeing TDK I was posivite surprised. The joker was the best movie villian (top 1 was vader, but that changed) Just a two words about it "pencil trick"

But not the best film, but in the top20.

Level 13
Why so serious?
whysodeadjokerLedger.jpg

Em!

Em!

Level 25
If Heath Ledger would instead play the Joker in the first batman film were Jack played the joker he would suck. Think of the age, time and all the materials they had too work with in that movie, however if Jack Nicholson would have played in the Dark night i think the results would not have been good either. When i watched the movie i didn´t feel like i was watching the Joker anyway just someone copying him and his methods but it was fun watching Ledger nonetheless he made a diffirent type of Joker.

Level 2
i give it a 6/10 it was a bit cheesy and could have been allot better the visuals where cheap looking as well. Not trying to diss it but for me the movie was crap.

Level 8
It was actually a cool movie. Loved the explosions. I respect the film that includes a character that can play others into joining him. Brilliant how the joker is always one step ahead. That is what I respect, a smart storyline.

Level 34
The character development in this movie was brilliant. Every villain in both Begins and Dark Knight are well written and the actors have done a great job. I don't know what the comics were like, but Batman: The Animated Series (the old award winning cartoon) has had huge influence on the movies which I thought was cool.

He died during the filming, but the majority of filming was finished. I can't remember if he was replaced by a double for a few scenes or not, though.

Wrong. The Dark Knight had been done for ages when he died. He died under the filming of "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" where, among others, Johnny Depp stepped in to cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.