• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the Winter Soldier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I just found out about the upcoming Captain America film the Winter Soldier and I was woundering who is the Winter Soldier? I've never been especially interested in Captain America since my favorite avenger is Thor due to my origin. But as a swede I'm more than familiar with the Winter War. Is he based on a real character, in that case that could only be Simo Häyhä even though I think that would be unfair since no avanger would be able to stand a chanse against him.

Also what are your expectations for this movie, do you look forward to it?

Last edited:
Level 24
I found this yesterday and this is really all I know.

And thanks for the information TheKurt009.

Level 30
He's Bucky, the sidekick of Captain America, who in the future will be the next Captain America if Marvel Studios successfully made the phases right, Steve Rogers will die and Bucky will take the mantle. (geek mode activated)

more info here if in case you haven't read the comics:

Status
Not open for further replies.