• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who is the best aspect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So who is your favorite aspect and why?

If you are familiar with the lore you might be able to tell from the picture I'm using as my avatar that my favorite aspect is Malygos the Spellweaver. Why you ask, well it's because he is the oldest aspect, the wiesest and he is so powerfull he creates spell no one else could even start to understand. For example he have created his own realm using only his own power. He was also able to survive the power of the demons(dragons) soul which contained not only his powers but also the powers of all the other aspects. So with other words he was stronger then both himself and 4 other aspects. ;)

Level 8
But one thing, he hates the mortals because he thinks they don't deserve the mortals to wield magic... And he is also the first aspect that can be killed (He is in the Nexus in WoW, we can kill him), But he is still awesome :D
My favorite aspect will be ummm... Deathwing, because he was once the protector of all the earth but he became mad by the whispering of the old gods. Plus he looks awesome and is the biggest aspect of 'em all! :D
However, I really love some one else too.... Kalecgos! He rocks, I love him! :D He's a servant of Malygos (Be happy lowe1994ba!) And he's in two books I think! :D

Level 24
Ok lets go through this Malygos are now thinking that mortals are the root of all evil, and why? That's verry simple the old gods used the demons soul against Malygos killed every single blue dragon that have ever existed exept for Malygos himself whether it was beause Malygos where more powerfull then all the aspects toghether (including himself) or if there was a part of Neltharion left inside him that did not let the old gods hurt his older brother and best friend we do not know. Anyway the Malygos where wounded mentally and phisicly. There are 2 diffrent Malygos which where Malygos that died 10 000 years ago and the shattered remains of Malygos that are killeble by taking the key to the Eye of Eternity from Malygos dead son in Naxxramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.