• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Concert Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Everyone keeps making "fave music/band/genre/people" threads, but no one ever makes a concert thread. So I did. Rejoice.

Anyway, in this thread, list all of the concerts that you've been to, concerts that you may be going to soon, and bands that you would die to see in concert (they can be dead, split up, etc).

Bands I've seen: Bloc Party, Queens of the Stone Age, Sum 41, Blink 182, Smoosh, Deerhoof, Caged Elephant, Sam Roberts, Buck 65, Tragically Hip, Against Me!, Foo Fighters, In Flames, High on Fire, Job for a Cowboy, Children of Bodom, Megadeth.

Going to see: Hopefully REM and Radiohead in August.

Would die to see: Nirvana and the Smashing Pumpkins.

Continue!

Level 27
I've been to waldrock(Flogging Molly came there), dream theater, Fields of rock(Slayer got there), Fear Factory and Metallica. And thats all, ive stopped going to concerts actually =p but also my music style has like changed completely since then

Going to see: Nothing, but i hope to start going to a lot of concerts again next year.

Would die to see: Dissection (The singer is dead so it probably wouldn't happen. I have never been to a concert of them because i didn't knew them that long until that guy shot himself), Watain and Angelcorpse

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Seen: Deep Purple (2 times), Uriah Heep, Metallica, Nightwhish (when Tarja was still with them!), other bands you wouldn't know
Will see: METALLICA ON JULY 23rd!!!!!
I'd LOVE to go to Download, Wacken Open Air, Rock Am Ring, Rock in Rio.

Last edited:
Level 5
I've been to waldrock(Flogging Molly came there), dream theater, Fields of rock(Slayer got there), Fear Factory and Metallica. And thats all, ive stopped going to concerts actually =p but also my music style has like changed completely since then

Going to see: Nothing, but i hope to start going to a lot of concerts again next year.

Would die to see: Dissection (The singer is dead so it probably wouldn't happen. I have never been to a concert of them because i didn't knew them that long until that guy shot himself), Watain and Angelcorpse

Nice I want to see Flogging molly live too :grin:

Anyways I'm going to Metal Town in Sweden this summer :thumbs_up:

Level 5
None of the big bands come to Serbia any more. I would like to see a concert of SOAD, Boy Sets Fire, Rammstein...

Level 8
I wouldn't even know where to start!

Best concert i've ever been to: Nightwish, Live at KB Hallen, Copenhagen, Denmark

I would die to see: Underoath

Level 34
I would love to see Chris Cornell live. Other than that I have little interest in concerts.

Level 36
they supported the wombats at brixton academy, the singer is totally crazy, started climbing on the scaffolding; quite good mind.

i been to alot of concerts but i cba to list because they arent metal so 99% of the people on here will be like "WTF?!?! music that isnt metall?!!?!? WTFFF????" so u know, no point.

Yeah they opened for Queens of the Stone Age and the whole time while QOTSA was playing the singer was standing besides us headbanging. Then he went off crowd surfing a few times xD

Daft Punk came to Toronto recently. So did Iron Maiden. So did Cradel of Filth. REM, Oasis, and Radiohead will all be nearby this summer. I NEED TO SEE THESE PEOPLE.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Haven't been to any concerts really. Well, I took one girl to that Rihanna shit when she was in Sofia this winter, but that's not real music, is it...

I was dying to go to the Kaliakra Rock Fest (Manowar, Alice Cooper, In Flames, Slayer) in July, but due to family issues and circumstances beyond my control I cannot. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.