• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chaos Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i cant wait till DIABLO 3...the expansion rocked, so im putting my faith in Blizzard for the third.i think there arent enough classes in D2 LoD though

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
did you solo uber diablo? i hear killing him is...well...uber hard :D
He is hard to solo, So I got my friend to help me kill him :D

Strange, I did him in like 2 minutes while my brother set the table (2 player difficulty). Only cost me 1 merc and 6-8 full rejuv potions (which are like 1 runs worth only).

Honestly, he was a total joke, his damage was piss low for his HP he was a sitting duck. My 12K odd damage hammers totally thrashed him.

Now the uber trist. That is tough, only smiters can solo as its uber meph + uber baal + pandimonium (even more uber) diablo. All of them suck but for meph who totally chews your resistances with level 20 conviction aura. The infinite spawning goons are of little concern though compaired to the conviction aura, they only can cause game splits so best to have a hammerdin helping you.

Honestly, the vipers of nithak and the mega wisps of world stone are far more dangerous and result in a lot more deaths than the ubers do.

Level 7
Huh.. I've got one, but its wrong class, druid + assassin torch, its still good but ya know.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Well firstly I have like 2-3 million gold so meh about that.

Secondly I am suprized such weak stuff kills you, my hammerdin can tank everything without any problems up to act 3, afterwhich I still take little damage but have to keep moving. Then again I guess you do not have torches, hoto, enigma, anni, some gcs and a hearld shield with a SoJ. I guess the problem is probably with your gear.

Get your merc to tank the boss while you hit it from a range, thats how my bro does it as his soc. I advise the use of spirit shields as well, as they are pretty vital on a soc.

Level 10
i use to have a level 68 Druid :*(.
But until my computer crashed i lost him! my uber Druid was gone!
He had Dark Clan Crusher
and three charms that gave +1 to all skills, and my armor gave me +3 to all skills and +10 to all attributes! and my shield was uber, it was indestructable!!
My merc was badass he never died. My army of wolves and ravens, and creatures followed me without question! And i killed everything with them : D.
My favorite Shapeshifting form was the Werewolf and my favorite attack was Fire Claws! It was combined with every single form of elemental! so it dealt 1000-1200 XD.

Level 5
Diablo 1.... I had it but then I sold it. It was alright, but the music was boring. It was practically the Tristram Theme for like half the game. Does anyone have Hellfire? If so, is it any good???

Level 24
I finished Diablo 1 today!

But I have to say you're an infidel, disconsidering 1's music is like speaking of Satan in a Christian church. Really, it has the coolest and most frightening,haunting,eerie tracks ever.

Check out Catacombs theme, it's the best, then make sure you listen to Caves !

And about Hellfire, well it's pretty much the same game, but you can run ( more like speed up the character, because it doesen't changes the animation, you just move faster )
You can see items on the ground now, rather than looking for them in that total darkness. Monk, Bard and Barbarrian ar just remakes of the other classes, nothing special.
New Items,new monsters,new quests, but they become unlocked when you beat Diablo, so ... it's pretty much a different game, after you play Diablo.

Imagine, I finished Diablo today, now I must play it again.

Level 16
I guess you could say I have been playing on and off for just about 15 years.
While I never did get to play LOD beta, I was apart of some early development with D2 Classic, I still got screenshots.
I also participated in the PTR for patch 1.10 (I think everyone did tbh)

Anyways I recently started Playing d2 USWest ladder with my Paladin.

Status
Not open for further replies.