• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Favorite Diablo 2 Class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Druid is the best tank, its Oak spirit can allow 5K+ life easilly.

You just must be bad at PvP if you are dieing to a level 75 hammerdin. Just cast blizzard on his head or stun lock him with smite. Hammerdins are tough but they still can die, they are near usless against uber pit lords.

Level 14
Obviously javazon for me, gotta love 2 stabs kill + fbr bp :)
I also like shifter baba :D
Bugged auradin = boring as hell, don't have to do anything while instantly killing everything...
Novamancer with curse = fun in duels
Lightning sorc with 200 fcr bp and 50k dmg was my main char, gotta love that teleport speed and sick damage + anti-res with infi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.