• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Favorite Mystical Creature

What is your favorite creature of Myth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I'd like the dwarfs, too.
An skilled Rifleman can kill an knight far away with his amazing rifle and an warrior can defeat even the most powerful orc grunt with his trusty axe. Plus, they're funny, drinking and singing all the time, live in the mountains, can fly using griphons, use magic and are technologicaly very advanced.

Level 12
Elves for me, I'd have to say, though I was about to choose others.

There's just... something about the Elves that fascinate me, beyond many mythical beings.

Level 14
The Poll is rather confusing, because he (DarkIron Dwarf) said Mystical, but the poll says "What is your favorite creature of Myth?"

So I just chose out of the ones that we given :p

Level 16
I actually dont think it is mythical, but mythological,,
And i looked it up in the dictionary,, (English - Dutch, but still a dictionary)
And it is Mythological, mythical gave no translation,, (no i didnt use cheap internet-translator)

Level 26
I was always a big fan of Dark Fantasy, Halloween-esque creatures, e.g. Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Zombies, Ghosts, Headless Horseman, etc.

Yeah, these are all more "being" or "human" than actually "creature", but fuck you I don't really care.

Level 16
Thanks for putting nymphs in there. Especially <3 the ones with scanty clothing and an alluring gaze.

A close second would be dragons. Who doesn't love them? I'm still thankful for the people's imagination centuries ago when they dug up the first dinosaur skeleton.

PS: Had to post 'cause I wasn't active back in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.