• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bladetitan Council - Calling all request-takers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
BladetitanCouncil_Finalized_PNG_zpscef761fa.png

Welcome! Welcome one and all to The Bladetitan Council!
You're probably asking yourself; What the hell is this all about? Simple!
This is where I, Dragonson, take requests! Why the fancy name? Because when I first started it I had a cool idea, but that didn't really work out. So, now it's got a fancy name!

However, the workshop is not currently active due to my studies being a tad overwhelming. I am still working (very, very slowly) at the requests that I have taken, but in the event that I finish any then I will not be taking new ones until I have more spare time.

Should you wish to make a request at a later time, however, here's most of the info you would need;
Am I active? No.
I take these types of requests: Signatures and Avatars.
I primarily work with: Photomerge and phosohop effects, amplified by occasional freehand drawing.
I can do stuff like this:
SigTheSquezRoger2_zpscb3635b4.png

SigChaosyFinished2Tiny_zps8c4b99bf.png

SigChaosyFinishedV1_zps7fec7eab.png

If you request something from me I will need this information:
-Full Image Size of Request
-Request's Theme
-Any Special Images You Want In The Request
-Desired Color Scheme Of Request
I will only have this many requests on my waiting list at the same time: 3.
My current waiting list is: 3/3.
Estimated time it will take me to finish a request: Usually somewhere between 1-4 days with sigs. Anywhere between 20 minutes and 2 days with avatars. Delays frequently happen.
Waiting List:
-Hayate
-Windrunner29
-Amargaard

Last edited:
Level 27
My, my. 2 of my requests featured :)

Very good idea, might put up a request just to get you guys started ;)

btw use [plain][/plain] for the links.
example:
[img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/Drugnar/SigChaosyFinished2Tiny_zps8c4b99bf.png[/img]
SigChaosyFinished2Tiny_zps8c4b99bf.png

Ah, I was certain there was a tag for that! Cheers!

Awesome. You finally remade the old thread.
Looking forward to both you and Mythic's works.

Heh. Let's hope we don't disappoint, then. ^^

Level 27
So, wait, are these for me or for Mythic?
I'm assumin' Hayate's is for me, since there's mention of freehand in the request, but Gunslinger's is kind of ambiguous.

I guess I should make a note that people need to make sure its clear who they're requestin' stuff from. :p

And hey, 'would be glad to have you Hayate! But yeah, focusing on your exam for now seems like the only reasonable thing to do. Best of luck with it!

Level 27
I scare I had Accepted too much request and Plan Todo List in both real life and TheHive, will see what happen then

Oh boy, do I know how that feels...

Anyways, I accept your request! 'would be nice if you'd filled out the form, but since this an unusual request It's not that big of an issue. Since we're talking freehand drawing it might take a lot longer than a normal request, or it might be done tomorrow. Depends entirely of whether I can kick my mind into the right gear.

On that note, what kind of 'cool' are we talking here? Would you like a kind of dark, villanous portrayal of your avatar, or are you imagining something more along the lines of the classic heroic badass?

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Supporting this. I love how Dragonson makes sigs :D can I request?
-Full Image Size of Request: sig size
-Request's Theme: Nightmare? Scary or horror. Maybe that fits with my name :D
-Any Special Images You Want In The Request: Up to you.
-Desired Color Scheme Of Request: as long as it is dark. I hate light colors.

Level 42
It's Anime Style For the One I draw, You can do it either warcraft style or anime style, Since this is a Warcraft Forum
well.. cool is like err... how does Classic Heroic Badass look like?
any example for
dark, villanous portrayal and Classic Heroic Badass ?

I think It would Like Badass or something Like that
Colour Theme Would Be Black xd

Im Not Confirmed to Joined Yet but... here is what happen if I join

For now... Rough Form Submission I guess? xd
Am I active?: Maybe In The Future
I take these types of requests: Warcraft Models Edit and From Scratch (Ingame Texture Only), Animate Model,
I primarily work with: Geomerging Model, Animating Model, Scratching Model

models_14157_screenshot.jpg

models_13546_screenshot.jpg

models_13765_screenshot.jpg

-What is The Model
-Which Type
-Required Animation
-Reference Picture (Unless I know What is it)
-How to fit your map's other model style (Or Example of other of your Project's Model)
-Concept Art If Possible

Estimated time it will take me to finish a request:
Geomerge: (Depends on how hard it is) 30 minute-1 week
Animation: One Simple Animation about 1 hour, (Spinning Missle and Such less than 10 Minute) Animation I don't Done before may take Weeks/Month/Forever
Scratch Model: 2 hour-1 week

Level 27
Supporting this. I love how Dragonson makes sigs :D can I request?
-Full Image Size of Request: sig size
-Request's Theme: Nightmare? Scary or horror. Maybe that fits with my name :D
-Any Special Images You Want In The Request: Up to you.
-Desired Color Scheme Of Request: as long as it is dark. I hate light colors.

Thank you very much! ^^
And yes, of course you can make a request. I'll throw you on my list just after Hayate's request. Cheers!

It's Anime Style For the One I draw, You can do it either warcraft style or anime style, Since this is a Warcraft Forum
well.. cool is like err... how does Classic Heroic Badass look like?
any example for
dark, villanous portrayal and Classic Heroic Badass ?

I think It would Like Badass or something Like that
Colour Theme Would Be Black xd

Im Not Confirmed to Joined Yet but... here is what happen if I join

For now... Rough Form Submission I guess? xd
Am I active?: Maybe In The Future
I take these types of requests: Warcraft Models Edit and From Scratch (Ingame Texture Only), Animate Model,
I primarily work with: Geomerging Model, Animating Model, Scratching Model

models_14157_screenshot.jpg

models_13546_screenshot.jpg

models_13765_screenshot.jpg

-What is The Model
-Which Type
-Required Animation
-Reference Picture (Unless I know What is it)
-How to fit your map's other model style (Or Example of other of your Project's Model)
-Concept Art If Possible

Estimated time it will take me to finish a request:
Geomerge: (Depends on how hard it is) 30 minute-1 week
Animation: One Simple Animation about 1 hour, (Spinning Missle and Such less than 10 Minute) Animation I don't Done before may take Weeks/Month/Forever
Scratch Model: 2 hour-1 week

I'll keep that info on ice so it can be applied nice and quick if you join us. ^^

Regarding the request, well... I'ma use Monkey D. Luffy since he's somewhat close to your avatar, and there's some rather fitting images popping up on google image search which can be used for this.
Heroic Badass is something like this, and the more villanous route being something like this.

However! It should be noted that in addition to these two routes there's also a big question regarding which style you want me to do this in. You see, I'm kind of bad at drawing cartoony things. ^^'
That includes all things anime/manga, and although I could manage a decent replication of the style it wouldn't be anything spectacular.
You see, no matter what I draw my latent perfectionism and love for details pulls me towards a more "realistic" style. A perfect example of this is that I was trying to draw a quick sketch of one of the ideas I had for your avatar, and although I was trying my best to draw in a style resembling the one you used it ended up like this:

HayateSketch1_zpsb8d4b300.png

...okay, I may have given up on the cartoony style halfway through and just gone with my usual way of drawing, but IT'S SO TEMPTING! AAAARGH!

Level 10
Firstly, love what you've done with the Logo, I never knew you were so bad-ass with making these things.. :goblin_yeah:

Secondly, one request :3
Full Size - Maximum size of the avatars on Hive
Theme- Orc/Wolf
I actually wanted a picture of Durotan, since he's my favorite WoW character..
But I'm hoping to see something similar to that :thumbs_up:
Color Scheme - White, Blue, Grey, Black

:3 Good luck with this, Dragonson, I support this endeavor of yours..

Level 27
Hm. Well, eh, I've got a small problem now. You see, gunslinger made a request which may be directed at me and if that's the case then my waiting list is already full. :S
Sorry, but I'm afraid you might have to wait until I've finished one of the my current requests.

Level 27

Why yes, I agree with this incredibly observant and unfathomably wise statement!
One might even go as far as to use the word 'frosty'.

Looking forward to it.

Mythic is on the job!

And also, on a related note, Wolffman's request is accepted!

A word of warning though, to all of you; Dragon Age Inquisition just came out, so, uhm... Maybe I'll be a tiny bit less active than I usually am over these next few days. ^^'
INQUISITIOOOOON!

Level 10
Yay!
By the way, in case you haven't started yet, I have a bit to change about the Request..

The Specific Picture, part :-
A Gray Wolf, with a Deer's Skull on his head, like a helmet, and his eyes, are GIF'd..
Hope you can pull it off well..

Level 24
Opps, got late for 1 hour, anyway, here's my request

-Full Image Size of Request
+ Avatar Size
-Request's Theme
+ Clan Banner or Sigil
-Any Special Images You Want In The Request
+ Check Info
-Desired Color Scheme Of Request
+ Just RGB or something that goes with colors
- Info
+ I'd like to make this picture
Photo0331-vi.jpg
(My crappy drawing)

Turn to the style of WoW's banners, like 3D or 2D or some sort of,
Now to more details, that leafy thing you see just from the side of bird skull are feathers in fire, add something to make it fire-ish

The skull ain't that much smiley, so I want it to make a killer smile (like the pirate skull). The sword that is in the side of the skull is a cutlass, add a shiny glow star (those light effects or flashy things when directed in the sun) and add its down part or killing edge, spikes or sabertooth-like tooths. The thing on the skulls forehead is a flame sign, add some fire-reddish glow to it

Thats all, If it is too hard and you can't do it, I won't mind, Thank you :)

Level 27
Sorry for the silence folks, I've been very busy and TOTALLY NOT BEEN PLAYING AN UNHEALTHY AMOUNT OF DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION THIS WEEKEND.

Ahem.

Anyways, going to get some work done today. Proper responses to new posts as well as updates on already made requests coming up as soon as I get home!

EDIT:
Alright, let's get down to business!

@~Nightmare
I've tried a few diffirent designs, and the one which I've gone with so far is this one:

I've still got plenty of polishing, editing and potential additions to make, but if you like the design then the final product will be a lot like what you see here. Note that its going to be a lot smaller when I make the final cut, so I might have to make the text brighter to keep it readable.
If you have any requests or things you'd like changed, such as specific color changes and the like, then let me know.

Keep in mind that if you don't like it at all, just let me know and I'll scrap the whole thing. Aint no point in doing this stuff if people don't like what they get. ^^

@Wolffman and Hayate
No updates on wolfman and hayate's requests yet, but I'll probably have somethin' I'm at least half-satisfied with sometime soon.
Or, well, maybe not for hayate's request, but as I've told him over PM its going to be a lengthy one. :p

@Edge45 and Windrunner29
Sorry folks, but the waiting lists are all filled up right now for both Mythic and me. But hey, stick around and there'll be spots for requests open soon!
(and yes, you may make requests for whatever use you want. Just don't go makin' money off images you don't own!)

Level 27
I like what you did with Nightmare's signature, it's almost a bit subliminal messaging, but you fixed it with only 2 triangles instead of 3 :p

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I like it, waiting for it to be finished :D

as of now, I really like it.
Oh BTW, can you add a skull? a grim reaper or something, on the hole of the pentagram (maybe)? :D

Well, that'll be a bit hard if you want your name on there too. It's the only half-decent place to put the text, and it's really hard to make the text look good because of the ~ in front of your name.
I could try to shoehorn something in though, but It most likely wont look good.

Level 27
@Wolffman
Alright, I've made a finished version of your request!

WolfOne_zpsa60e9aff.png

As always, remember that if you dislike anything about it, including but not limited to the thing in its entirety, then let me know.
Note also that I personally think this thing looks a bit worse when compressed to the much smaller avatar format, but I'l let you be the judge of it.

@Hayate
Heh, arright. I'll take it super slow then.

Level 10
@Wolffman
Alright, I've made a finished version of your request!

WolfOne_zpsa60e9aff.png

As always, remember that if you dislike anything about it, including but not limited to the thing in its entirety, then let me know.
Note also that I personally think this thing looks a bit worse when compressed to the much smaller avatar format, but I'l let you be the judge of it.

@Hayate
Heh, arright. I'll take it super slow then.

Wow, It looks very awesome!
Much, much better than what I expected..
I love what you've done with it..
I have a few requests for optimizing the image, if you could :ogre_haosis:
1) Make the Wolf's Ear, more sharp and upwards in diagonal.
2) Change the eye glow from green to blue.

These two things are the only things which are a bit not-to-my-style, but otherwise, I really really like it. 10/10 :thumbs_up:

Level 27
Awesome as always Drag.

Cheers. ^^

Wow, It looks very awesome!
Much, much better than what I expected..
I love what you've done with it..
I have a few requests for optimizing the image, if you could :ogre_haosis:
1) Make the Wolf's Ear, more sharp and upwards in diagonal.
2) Change the eye glow from green to blue.

These two things are the only things which are a bit not-to-my-style, but otherwise, I really really like it. 10/10 :thumbs_up:

Arright, I'll get right to it. The part with the ear might be a bit of a challenge, though.

It's like I always say: The customer is right 83% of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.