• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the battle of glory

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a little 6 min film about humans glory

Keywords:
glory
Contents

the battle of glory (Map)

Reviews
23:16, 23rd Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
pls read the submission rules before you upload map.

What sir -Septimus- is too kind to say is : "This map is gonna get rejected, kid".
And yes, take his advice and read the rules, since the Hive probably had it with people like me going : "Improve Description" - "Add Screen-shot" - "Add custom *insert generic W3 reference here*" etc.

- Rating : N / A
- Voting : N / A (should be removed and then re-uploaded)

Next time please read rules before posting! You can post thread in Map Development forum so people can see and check your work, they will tell you what to upgrade/improve etc. You can also check many tutorials here and learn!

If you have to ask anything about word editor just post thread here World Editor Help Zone
For triggers and Jass (or vJass) Code here: Triggers and Scripts Forum
and like I sad post unfinished map here: Map Development Forum

EDIT: Map isn't reported only because I already report one so I don't want to be bad dude -.^

(That don't mean that someone else wont report it)