• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Falls of Glory

Reactions: deepstrasz
MELEE

FoG (Falls Of Glory) Map Description

This place was once inhabited by Night Elves.They've found a new home, so new struggle of claiming this land as theirs begins. Claim this land as yours, defeat your enemy, clear the land with hostile inhabitants, Let your power rest in the Falls of Glory.

This is a melee map created by Eubz

The Creeps

Creep encampments are stated below:
1. Red Camps -> 0
2. Orange Camps -> 4
3. Green Camps -> 6

Neutral Buildings

Neutral Buildings are stated below:
Goldmines
Number of Goldmines: =4
1. low - 12,500
2. high - 15,000
others
1. Goblin Merchant - 2
2. Mercenary Camp - 2
3. Tavern - 1

Screenshots

Note

All models and doodads herein are from Blizzard Intertainment. No other models have been exported for use in the map.
Keywords:
falls, night elf haven, glory, falls of glory
Contents

Falls of Glory (Map)

Reviews
14:02, 14th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Overall rating is lacking even with bad pathing map.
So according to you, it's okay that Hive's database is filled with maps that are lacking in quality?

Sorry to say this, but this map doesn't seem to meet the requirements for approval. Especially melee maps has to be modified significantly!
A submitted melee map should stand out, have a unique thought behind it, include interesting map features in regards to gameplay strategies, be fully balanced etc.

So according to you, it's okay that Hive's database is filled with maps that are lacking in quality?

Sorry to say this, but this map doesn't seem to meet the requirements for approval. Especially melee maps has to be modified significantly!
A submitted melee map should stand out, have a unique thought behind it, include interesting map features in regards to gameplay strategies, be fully balanced etc.
Yeah I know that but I can't reject map that don't broke site rules or has at least average quality.

Unique maps with interesting gameplay, awesome story, unique terrain still etc etc get recommended or better marks.
For all others that passed site rules and have average quality I just go with low rating and approval.

After all I can't and won't split maps into awesome ones rated 5/5 and rejected ones.