• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 1.29 game works but not the 1.29 world editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The game works fine, but world editor doesn't.

Each time I click on World Editor.exe it says "Cannot find appropriate CD Keys".

It is absurd that it doesn't let me fill the CD Key in a blank box. Blizzard patchers just locked the World Editor and they didn't provide the means to open the World Editor. I didn't download the patch because of the game, but because of the world editor.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] Each time I click on World Editor.exe it says "Cannot find appropriate CD Keys". [...]
I am understanding that the World Editor now requires a valid TFT CD-Key in order to run since some time now.

[...] It is absurd that it doesn't let me fill the CD Key in a blank box. Blizzard patchers just locked the World Editor and they didn't provide the means to open the World Editor. [...]
Replacing Warcraft III CD Key Files

Also, please do not forget to attach your valid CD-Keys to your Battle.net account.

Status
Not open for further replies.