• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New World Editor Problems wih vJass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
With the new natives Available in the 1.29 patch i dicided to create maps on the new world editor, but it seems that librarys, spells and systems that are written in vJass do not work on the new world editor. Does anyone have any idea why, or know how to fix it, so i could use all the wonderful systems again?

Level 20
Use WEX with the latest World Edit.

I've tried WEX, but it seems that with the recent 1.29.1.9149 the vJass compiler stoped working again. Mr. TriggerHappy have posted a solution, replacing the adresses.xml, file but it didnt work for this new patch either, so i guess i'll have to wait until a new WEX version comes out right?

Last edited:
Level 20
How are you modifying that file, I have the same issue. Could you upload the modified file?

whats your version of the game? Open the Adresses.xml with a text editor (i used sublime) then do a ctrl+f and search for 1.29 (you should get 4 or 5 matches). It will be a different version than yours (thats why its not working) and change it to match your version, for exemple, my original Adresses.xml file (provided by Mr. TriggerHappy) has 1.29.1.9160 on it, so i change it to 1.29.1.9149 which is my version of the game, and then put it into the plugins folder just like TriggerHappy said.

Attachments

• addresses.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.