• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannot Open World Editor

Level 3
I was makin map on 1.26 World Editor, I just wanted to check what's going on the Reforged's World Editor and I opened it. After that the problem begins. After I opened the Reforged one I cannot open the old World editor. How I can fix it?

Level 29
If you don't use that tool above, you can use this old trick by modifying the registry:
Under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard\WorldEdit", there is a "Tool Window" item. Delete it (this is the reason old WE can't be used in conjunction with the Reforged one).
Remember: You only edit this intended part in Regedit. Small mishap with Regedit might violate your system itself.

Level 3
Thank you very much guys! I did what biridius sent and got no problem rn, thanks again!
If you don't use that tool above, you can use this old trick by modifying the registry:
Under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard\WorldEdit", there is a "Tool Window" item. Delete it (this is the reason old WE can't be used in conjunction with the Reforged one).
Remember: You only edit this intended part in Regedit. Small mishap with Regedit might violate your system itself.