• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't update World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
My main Warcraft 3 folder has the world editor stuck at 1.30C.

I try to uninstall and reinstall Warcraft 3 into existing folders, and I don't get any world editor to come up in them at all.

I try to uninstall and reinstall Warcraft 3 into a new folder, and I get a world editor in it, but even after updating Warcraft 3 to the latest version, the world editor remains unupdated. This version of world editor isn't even 1.30C, it's the version of world editor that comes straight out of the disc when first installed, which can't even open most modern maps.

I don't know what to try now, is there some place I can just manually download the current version of the world editor? I can update the game to the current version and play it perfectly fine, the world editor just does not update.

Using Windows 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.