• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

problem with world editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
when I open world editor in warcraft 3 it tells me that the system can not find warcraft3 disc in CD-ROM and that it is required to insert the disc of the game in the CD-ROM but I do not have the disc I dod not even buy the game my friend gave it to me when I bought the computer and I do not have the disc I will be so happy if anyone sends me a file to install world editor

Level 25
I'm not really sure, but it seems like you're having trouble opening the world editor. Can you create some more threads about your problem?

But ofc we here at Hiveworkshop support piracy and will gladly send the game to you for free. Just donate the required amount to Ralle and he'll set you up.

Level 2
I will tell you the problem in detail to understand me : when I open world editor it tells me that the system needs warcraft 3 disc in the computer CD-ROM to open world editor which means as I think that world editor is not installed so I want you to send me a file to install it

may be you can send me world editor ZIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.