• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can not open world editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
every time I open world editor it tells me that that the system can not find warcraft 3 disc in my CD-ROM as looks like system needs the disc to open world editor but I do not have the disc and I need help installing or opening world editor like sending me a file to install it and thank you for reading this thread

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I do not really understand how to do that can you explain ?
  1. Make sure you have a BattleNet 2.0 account. If you play any of World of Warcraft, Diablo III, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, StarCraft or Hearth Stones you likely already have one as the same account is used.
  2. Go to add a CD Key to your account and then add both Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne to your account.
  3. Login to your BattleNet 2.0 account management using a web browser. This can be done from the BattleNet site.
  4. Under classic game downloaders, choose Warcraft III.
  5. Uninstall all installs of Warcraft III on your system, if any are present.
  6. Run the Warcraft III game downloader.
  7. Install Warcraft III.
  8. If the installer did not ask for your CD Keys (available in account management of your BattleNet 2.0 account), then you must manually enter them in the appropriate CD Key files.

Status
Not open for further replies.