• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dialogue Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
So, since there seems to be very little information available about this new feature in the world editor, I was just wondering if this new tool allows people to make cinematics like in the 2018 Blizcon "The Culling" cinematic. It seems to modify the "Send Transmission" trigger in the cinematic section of the Trigger editor. This feature could really allow custom campaigns to have a far wider scope of what is possible in terms of cinematics. I really hope the Mindworx / the other blizzard staff who are working on the W.E. will keep this feature relevant if time permits.

upload_2019-11-12_20-38-55.png

Level 23
If I remember right, Mindworx (the guy at blizzard working on the world editor) said the dialogue editor's purpose was internal use, so probably not made for new-comers to make cinematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.