• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quality of Life Changes (Editor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

a complete control over the whole map script including the main, config functions
jasshelper has //! inject: JassHelper 0.A.0.0

You can open the map as mpq file and replace the war3map.j from there.

Edit: ok didn't read the op. stupid thread idea though, rather utilize the programmers of this site than bother blizzard

Level 37
ok didn't read the op. stupid thread idea though, rather utilize the programmers of this site than bother blizzard
:/
Multi-monitor support please. I absolutely HATE having to always keep both the Object & Trigger Editor on my primary monitor. Their dialog windows will always open up in the primary monitor regardless of what monitor the trigger & object editor actually are.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I can assure you that I can create object editor in 4 years that is able to replace the current object editor. All I have to do is the application, research has already been done: W3M and W3X Files Format Also stfmpqapi is available, really minimizes the amount of work required.
Model editor has interaction capabilities with the Terrain Editor's model previewer, for that I'd need an extra year because it requires way more.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I'd like to be able to get rid of a negative in a dynamic tooltip... So far, when I use the "<AOsw,DataB1>" stuff (replacing the fields appropriately), I know how to make things into percentages... But if there's a negative value (say, a reversed Trueshot Aura giving -15% ranged attack damage), then the tooltip reads "Reduces enemy ranged attacks by -15%" which, ah dannae, just seems lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.