1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tfk

Submitted by jxtranghero
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
  1. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    May I ask how the other regions gonna look like?

2. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Mumbis
    hahaha sorry for miss spelling I will gradually change this as far as many concern.
    @tleno
    every things fine I hope... sooner or later we will need your help.

3. delyte

delyte

Resources:
    Resources:
    not good... cuz.. i have kinda good pc but i cant play this map cuz of huge lags i cant even take hero cuz i got lags so so big big big big and my brother have good pc he can play map but he say thoose trees suck cuz they are so huge and u cant see anything and i think thats why the map laggg cuz there are so many HUGE TREES take them off.... u dont need them or make normal size trees... and not that much

4. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    @delyte
    EDIT: Your definitely right! that what I'm waiting for, a person who can tell everything he want to say... Sorry for the lag you encounter but I can't promise to take off those HUGE TREES, if you have time you can do it for me...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  5. delyte

delyte

Resources:
    Resources:
    but i dont understand anything from map making... i am good at playing maps :D and why u cant take thoose trees of? it will take a long time? or what ;s?

6. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    because of the gravity of the earth!?!
    But seriously doodads like tree whatever its scales doesn't affect the lag of the game. The triggers (I think) is the only sources of delay and lag and we still in process of cleaning out those leaks.

7. allrock018

allrock018

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. kevlamin

kevlamin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow I found this on epic war a while back (last year) i think it was ver 1.0 and wondered why it wasnt on the hive yet XD good to see it here =D

9. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was noob back then before... :)
    @Moderator
    Thanks for being nice...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  10. HOooDy

HOooDy

Resources:
    Resources:
    YOUR RIGHT .......:vw_sad:vw_love::vw_love: PHILIPINE RPG MaKER

11. 3LF

3LF

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there a guild house ingame yet? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. I really want to look at other skills. :(

12. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    @jones080
    are you a pilipino too?
    @3LF
    yes it has, you should meet them inside the city...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  13. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map is great.But there is starting game LAG in sinematic it always blocks for 10+ seconds. -.- Why is that?

14. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Too much lag will kill you...
    Sorry for that mr. Burke I'm still in process of clean those leaks causing LAG...

15. Magnet199

Magnet199

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    map seems interesting going to test :)

16. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hahahha i like u man ur kinda kewl :) also lagg is fine for now cuz its in cinematic it just blocks i dont know what cause's that.
    Also i didnt said what i like...
    Camera system is the best one so far imo for RPG(And further) ...
    Terrain is being done with understanding like you were looking at some random place and copy it.
    It looks so Realistic!
    Also about camera it zoom's close to me when i am near something i know that.
    But somethimes(maybe 2-3 times) it zoom in at random dunno why maybe i didn't saw the object or dunno and i dont know where it happens sorry :/
    And the character's seems nice but i dont know im waiting for new version including the updated char's(Weapon look's bigger on some villager and also it would be cool if u find female villager model for RPG.)
    And i like the combat system where u click the monster and u just press spell's hotkey it is so NICE man and its really UBER!!!
    If it is all this your's originally(Made by you) i will rep you for all these!(If not gimme the links i must rep them man) :thumbs_up:
    And add option where u can choose the normal camera please.Cause time to time i like normal camera when i am travelling to move normally (And in combat i can choose the camera system that it is atm so i can get in to it :D )
    Also it would be kinda cool if you say in description here in this topic what is changed in each version it helps alot man :)
    Peace out !

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  17. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Burke
    I understand, I will definitely consider all your thoughts dude, thanks friend...

18. Dwarf_King

Dwarf_King

Resources:
    Resources:
    Overall, a great game (4.5/5, for now). As others have said, the terrain is amazing, the skills are balanced and fun and the general game play is good.

However, While I was in the town, I found it hard to go into buildings to buy things. You could try editing the pathing in them, or change the camera angle while inside to allow for a better view.

The game play, while very good once you learn it, has a very steep learning curve. If you could put in short tutorials or faq's and help screens in the quest log, it would help tremendously.

Other than that, great work and keep it up. This map has vast potential, so keep working at it!

19. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for short feedback sir Dwarf_King, you're right maybe I should put a tutorials in the game.
    Currently I try to change the spawn system that cause "too much LAG will kill you"...

20. -Bloody Hound-

-Bloody Hound-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yo i know that double posting is wrong but i want to comment on the change and it will be mess if i edit old one to comment :)
    I tested solo the new 1.5 version(It would be great if u could play alone in LAN so that you can some how make that that would be great for example twilight eve i can play LAN with computer(insane-normal-easy) and when i enter single player it block's the game so i must terminate it which is fine)
    I see that you have changed the camera to 2 types /cam1 /cam2 when u enter game it is normal(unfortunately its not either cam modes available) so i wanted to change to cam1 to see what it is and it was the changeable (zoom/angle modes available) but cam2 is pretty much the same ^^
    And the map is always visible dunno why it kinda ruins the surprise entering the area.
    And how do you put items in inventory i know that there is a ability HotKey "z" ^^ and i can pick up some stuff's with it.
    Really love the quest's And this is the short version for now mate.
    I am only doing all these to help you in you map don't think different. :D
    I think creating a clan(Battle.net) to play this game with my mate so that we can really test this map :)
    I hope that i help you in some ways i know i just say what is wrong but really if i knew all the answer's to it i could make my own map :D