• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.

3LF

3LF

Level 2
Is there a guild house ingame yet? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. I really want to look at other skills. :(

Level 5
Too much lag will kill you...
Sorry for that mr. Burke I'm still in process of clean those leaks causing LAG...

Hahahha i like u man ur kinda kewl :) also lagg is fine for now cuz its in cinematic it just blocks i dont know what cause's that.
Also i didnt said what i like...
Camera system is the best one so far imo for RPG(And further) ...
Terrain is being done with understanding like you were looking at some random place and copy it.
It looks so Realistic!
Also about camera it zoom's close to me when i am near something i know that.
But somethimes(maybe 2-3 times) it zoom in at random dunno why maybe i didn't saw the object or dunno and i dont know where it happens sorry :/
And the character's seems nice but i dont know im waiting for new version including the updated char's(Weapon look's bigger on some villager and also it would be cool if u find female villager model for RPG.)
And i like the combat system where u click the monster and u just press spell's hotkey it is so NICE man and its really UBER!!!
If it is all this your's originally(Made by you) i will rep you for all these!(If not gimme the links i must rep them man) :thumbs_up:
And add option where u can choose the normal camera please.Cause time to time i like normal camera when i am travelling to move normally (And in combat i can choose the camera system that it is atm so i can get in to it :D )
Also it would be kinda cool if you say in description here in this topic what is changed in each version it helps alot man :)
Peace out !

Last edited:
Level 2
Overall, a great game (4.5/5, for now). As others have said, the terrain is amazing, the skills are balanced and fun and the general game play is good.

However, While I was in the town, I found it hard to go into buildings to buy things. You could try editing the pathing in them, or change the camera angle while inside to allow for a better view.

The game play, while very good once you learn it, has a very steep learning curve. If you could put in short tutorials or faq's and help screens in the quest log, it would help tremendously.

Other than that, great work and keep it up. This map has vast potential, so keep working at it!

Level 5
Yo i know that double posting is wrong but i want to comment on the change and it will be mess if i edit old one to comment :)
I tested solo the new 1.5 version(It would be great if u could play alone in LAN so that you can some how make that that would be great for example twilight eve i can play LAN with computer(insane-normal-easy) and when i enter single player it block's the game so i must terminate it which is fine)
I see that you have changed the camera to 2 types /cam1 /cam2 when u enter game it is normal(unfortunately its not either cam modes available) so i wanted to change to cam1 to see what it is and it was the changeable (zoom/angle modes available) but cam2 is pretty much the same ^^
And the map is always visible dunno why it kinda ruins the surprise entering the area.
And how do you put items in inventory i know that there is a ability HotKey "z" ^^ and i can pick up some stuff's with it.
Really love the quest's And this is the short version for now mate.
I am only doing all these to help you in you map don't think different. :D
I think creating a clan(Battle.net) to play this game with my mate so that we can really test this map :)
I hope that i help you in some ways i know i just say what is wrong but really if i knew all the answer's to it i could make my own map :D

Level 13
Yo i know that double posting is wrong but i want to comment on the change and it will be mess if i edit old one to comment :)
I tested solo the new 1.5 version(It would be great if u could play alone in LAN so that you can some how make that that would be great for example twilight eve i can play LAN with computer(insane-normal-easy) and when i enter single player it block's the game so i must terminate it which is fine)
I see that you have changed the camera to 2 types /cam1 /cam2 when u enter game it is normal(unfortunately its not either cam modes available) so i wanted to change to cam1 to see what it is and it was the changeable (zoom/angle modes available) but cam2 is pretty much the same ^^
And the map is always visible dunno why it kinda ruins the surprise entering the area.
And how do you put items in inventory i know that there is a ability HotKey "z" ^^ and i can pick up some stuff's with it.
Really love the quest's And this is the short version for now mate.
I am only doing all these to help you in you map don't think different. :D
I think creating a clan(Battle.net) to play this game with my mate so that we can really test this map :)
I hope that i help you in some ways i know i just say what is wrong but really if i knew all the answer's to it i could make my own map :D

Really thanks man I appreciate your word, you help me so well and I'm very thanks full. :thumbs_up:
The different between camera options is ;
"/cam1" should be control the rotation of the camera by using arrow key's,
"/cam2" is only follow the rotation of the facing angle of the current hero, and "/cam0" to reset the camera mode at default.
I'm not good in "English" so it's hard for me to create the tutorial at the maps
but I'm looking forward not backward... :grin:

I can't promise a perfect maps like the professional done, but for me this is only a "anti-stress" habits :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 6
/cam1 and any other commands like this will not work if you try to play on battle.net reason being "/" is the character battle.net uses for all their chat commands meaning you will get an invallid command error when trying to use them

Level 5
As i said previous this is the kind of my that i really like. :D
And i didn't notice that this is you solo on a project.
It must be really hard for you man srsly...
But this is going great man i mean u have time for THW and for map making, and thats sick man :O
Also what is max level atm :)
Oh and one more thing when you do create the stable version you can bet that i will be the first to get to max level :)
And i saw one dungeon in the game and its kinda cool

P.S. I cant wait for this map to go hard stable with EVERYTHING that a ORPG can have so i can PWN some boss ass :D respect for you my man :D

Level 13
@Burke
Yeah your right sometimes it's hard... thx bro! I'm looking forward not backward :)
About the level gap, It should be base on every map[region], the table is look like this:
Zyria [1-10]
Harran[1-15]
Foresia[1-20]
Lucia[1-25]
Toriah[1-30]
etc...[+5 level gap each new region]
But the level of loaded characters definitely compatible for all maps, that is the reason why there is a high level mobs in the dungeon. Also I'm still on the process of learning to link the main quest in other maps... It should be a very long way I think...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oi sam is that you?!?

Level 13
Updating
Edit:
Add Change Class test:
- Warrior to Warlord
- Pikeman to Lancer
- Legionnaire to Brigand[No Skills yet]
- Others [Pending]
Change Dungeon Terrain :
- Kobold Mines to Kobold Valley
- Forsaken Abbeys
- Underground Tunnel
- Abandon Garrison
New Items:
-Change Class Item Reward

Last edited:
Level 4
Edit
I was on rush yesterday, sir I will update the change log later...

Updating:
- Quick Fix weapon restriction system

Thank you for the great job so far. but if could refix the fix of weapons, 'cuz when u drop your weapon you cant pick it or even you cant buy new from market or even if you repick char it cames with weapon on the groun not able to pick. Thanx and finger cross.

Br.

Level 4
hello again ... just tried the last fixed ver and when i load my warrior code it came pike man oO (can provide screens if needed). anyway i played until lvl 15 and upgrade to lancer then i tried to buy a better weapon like a lance but i was not able to use it (with no other items in stash). also i would like to ask is it going to possible to save your horse and accessories ? Thanx again

Br.

Level 4
hi again .... would like to report cam bug when u enter the palace where Dentalion is the cam just stuck on the ground level 0. i tried the commands to change the view but nothing happened no 1 worked from -cam0 to 2.
other thing is when i entered the job area after level 15 for warrior it didnt change to warlord.
and 1 suggestion if you could change the colours of Capital letters would be nice or non cap up to you. tnx again

btw my old saves from yesterday didnt work :S so i started again

Br.

EDIT: cam bug is mb for all building i got the same problem where the elemental trainig is :S

EDIT2: Do the bosses drop uniqe items ? 'cuz ive done the spider and the mushroom but nothing :S

Last edited:
Level 3
Bug:

If you keep pressing S(stop) or H(hold) your character will do damage and wont have to wait the attack animation to do damage.

Hope you fix that ^^

great map, keep working on it =P

Level 13
Q>cam just stuck?
A>I got to fix auto cam inside the structures next patch.

Q>didnt change to warlord?
A>Make sure to remove first your equipments in able to change class.

Q>Do the bosses drop uniqe item?
A>Yes bosses drop unique items each of its kind.

Q>character will do damage even pressing S(stop) or H(hold)?
A>I think the trigger was wrong. Fixing next version

I'm looking forward for it...

Level 4
I like the concepts of your map but I think that the heroes can sometimes be a little unbalanced. For example, the oracle does not get any kills (when working with others) without ksing at the last sec with his spell. So that makes it hard for him to spend soul points. Also, the buildings and trees blocking the view is a little bit annoying, because I like birds eye much more than the 3rd person. I needed health bars to find all the things that I was looking for. Also, some of the quests did not complete when I tried to turn them in (the kill 10 boars quest). I did enjoy playing the map though, and I hope that you add more classes and items and quests etc.
PS i was able to wear two armors but not hold two weapons so i'm not sure what you want to do about that

Level 3
Maybe you could raise the cooldown of all abilities that stun target or cause effect, cause if you get a large group to play you can stun enemies forever and bosses will go down like shit.

Warrior's Berserk and the Rogue's skill that attack insanely fast it too much overpower, people rarely use other skills since these 2 skills are really great. Maybe raising their cooldown or 'mana' cost would balance them.

Good luck with Pearlacia!

Level 13
Sure, fine thanks I will try to balance heroes in next version.
==================================================================
I just want to mention the following for next version:
- minimize the 5 region in one maps
- Adding 2-3 branch class each main casual playable hero
- Events/territorial-war(Optional)
- Combo/1st Class only(Optional)
- Professions/Trading,Forging,Alchemy
Please be patients because it takes time.
==================================================================
Thanks to all...

Last edited:
Level 3
Tested new version, i liked, however I couldnt find the class changer and the map started to lag as hell after 30min of play, was totally unplayable.

Level 13
@Bro
ANSWER:Don't worry we will fix* that starting lag, sooner or later we will find a simple way for questing.
SUGGESTIONS:Currently the easting way to figure out more anything about the game is the commands "-help"
FAQ:If you have another running application while playing wc3, you might encounter a little-bit of lag in starting of the game.

*Just tell me if I break any rules....