• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Texturing Competition #1 - Footman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
k, mines done, finally got around to finishing the alpha, and also added some touch ups and haxxed the idea of the mouth from sir sunny(sansui) :D

path:
Textures\Footman.blp

dont really care much for the skin, but bleh... enjoy.

Attachments

• dwarrior.jpg
    dwarrior.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 638
  • dwarriorshow2.jpg
    dwarriorshow2.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 592
  • ingame.jpg
    ingame.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 468
  • DragonWarrior.BLP
    160.5 KB · Views: 247
Level 19
aw. thx Wolf

couldn't you have chosen a better skin .... like a SpellBreaker? seriusly oh well... my panda stuff doesn't work on footies cause they don't show faces ^_^ oh well i'll have to do something un-pandalike this time.
Yeah, a better model would be nice. :)

And wow, my vote goes definetly to Werewulf, not that I try to support a team member or anything... :)
The others look very good too.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

They look nice and demonic, and I really like the preservation of team color.

I only have one crit wulf, I would have removed the pupils altogether, just a fully blood red eyeball would look very cool with him.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think it made the skin a lot better.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

It's understandable, in some cases team color can ruin a skin, but others it greatly improves it.

Level 7
I like but i see a ton of alpha.Using gimp?If so i need to know how to alpha(been asking for awhile but can't seem to find out).Very good skin I'd use It If I took the time to make a map.

Level 7
Looks good.As i can see its a WIP but jsut staing in need major shading and maybe more designs.Looking good really hoping to see finished product.

Level 2
@ Footman

I'm kinda new in mapping,skinning,modeling & stuff, but i will post my WIP yust to support the competition.
If you have any suggestion, just say it.

Attachments

• ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 124
  • ss0001.JPG
    ss0001.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 123
  • ss0003.JPG
    ss0003.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 152
Just to let you know I'll be joining in this little contest =D

I plan on remaking a footman to be a Scarlet Crusader

(No offense but this is a horrible model to choose =/ I can't even alpha out the areas I don't like because they are connected to some other area >< so I guess I have to have a horrible looking spike on his shield)

Attachments

• Example1.bmp
    115.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Example2.bmp
    192.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Example3.bmp
    190.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.