1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Telepathy Tutorial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pandawarrior, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys. Sorry that I have not been on for a year. I was on another forum x.x But, I am back to this forum. So, I have been studying Psychology for a while and have succeeded 3 times out of every 5 times in reading somebody's mind.
    Telepathy_________
    Difficulty: 4/10 ( Easy )
    Requierments: Focus, 2 people
    Practice: You will transfer color through the mind.

Intro--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is said that Albert Einstein, the smartest man to walk the earth, used only 2% of his brain power. Humans have been known to posses super intelligence and powers. Some examples of these are : clairvoyance( visions ) - Telekenises(Moving objects with brain waves ) and Telepathy ( Brain waves containing information ). We will practice Telepathy.
    __________________________________________________ ______

A Test__ Everytime you read a word, you think of its color (red, blue, yellow, etc), read these words but think about the color it is shaded in, not the color it is.

Red Blue Green Yellow

This is a simple exercize for your brain. moving on to the steps.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Person 1 - think of a color then an example of it, (yellow,sun-red,rose-black,ash).
    2.Now have Person 2 just clear your mind.
    *( Person 2 has to have nothing on their mind, Person 1 focuses on a color and object.)
    3.If all worked well, then you have successfully completed telepathy, if not, someone didn't focus.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun and remember to practice. Try meditating to clear the mind.

-Pandawarrior :) ( The reason I chose blue is because it is a clear, relaxing color.)

2. Geazergimli2

Geazergimli2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow i find this thread fairly interesting, but i believe that telekinesis is just a myth unless proven by the public eye... but yet again.. i think it would be amazing to do, glad your back! and i will try to do this :D hehe

3. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Just tried this with my girlfriend, turned out to be impossible as neither of us were focused and spent half our time laughing.

4. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, I am glad to contribute. :D
    Edit: And thanks! I am glad to be in my own little cuddly hive again! x)

5. FibSaSk

FibSaSk

Resources:
    Resources:
    It`s impossible to physically move a object with your mind. At least applying quantum mechanics or even classic mechanics.
    Clairvoyance in reality is just guessing.

6. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Actually it may not be impossible.

7. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I agree, it could just be impossible with our current mind power, who knows....

8. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Study brain waves. It can give you an idea of what people can do. I also have a theory that since the human generates electricity, which makes magnetism, then brain waves are technically EMF's/EMP's

"EMP ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!" - Call of Duty MW 2 :)

9. ike_ike

ike_ike

Resources:
    Resources:
    i tried it but it seems my boyfriend can't see octarine light.

63% success rate with every other spectrum though.

10. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's impossible. You're always thinking about something.

11. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Unless what you are thinking about is no so complex. It was not meant to say that someone has to be completely null in their mind.

12. ShadowFlare

ShadowFlare

Resources:
    Resources:
    My girlfriend and I tried this.

We found that if you only think about the object and the color and no other objects we would get it right. Also, we found that if you go through the colors in your head, and whichever feels the strongest is the one.

In the end we both acted as Person 1 (Sender) and Person 2 (Receiver) 5 times each.

I had 3/5 right as receiver
    She had 3/5 also as receiver

Very interesting tutorial.

13. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience and actually explaining the results. Perhaps your post convinced people that did not believe. :)

14. ShadowFlare

ShadowFlare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Another find:

We tried thinking of the word and an object of a different color.
    Like Blue Fire; but keeping in mind that fire is red, so in my head I thought blue, with a red fire.

And about 4/5 of the time we got the object and not the word. I think it is more of the image of the color being transferred and not really the word.

15. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good idea. Question though, what do you mean color/object? Do you mean, like on one side of your.. what I call "Brain vision", you had blue, and the otherside you had a lit fire?

16. ShadowFlare

ShadowFlare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Instead of yellow,sun I did yellow, Rose
    And the other person got red instead of yellow.

17. Nuclear

Nuclear

Resources:
    Resources:
    I tried this with myself, got 50/50 right.

18. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    you guys

srsly

how are you supposed to share electric signals in your brain?

without looking like this of course

Uri Geller is fake
    [​IMG]

19. GIANT_CRAB

GIANT_CRAB

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    That is a lot of wires, hope none of them will go haywire while the test is going through.

Back to topic, yup, you need to have a lot of wires connecting to your brain to detect your brainwaves, (which also let others know what you are thinking.)

Edit: I suggest you add the Hidden tag to the picture...

20. Pandawarrior

Pandawarrior

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, honestly i do not think you would need wires. Brain waves can be picked up, as shown in laboratories. And also: since the human produces electricity, I think they would stop the waves and use them for something. In this case, it would be for information from the sending area/mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.