• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reality?Or a trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
2007b.gif

what way does it spin for you!!
can you make it go the other way?
and is she actually spinning?

Lol, pretty cool, it works well both sides. Because it's all black, let's say you're looking at the leg, you don't know if it's BEFORE or BEHIND the body. It makes it like spinning both side, weither you somehow 'decide' if the arm/leg is before/behind the body.

Level 22
2007b.gif

Lol, that is just weird. When I focus on the shadow/reflection below she turns anti-clockwise and when I focus on the foot she goes clockwise, but if I look at the other parts she just goes the way same way until I "change" it :D

So when I switched between the shadow/reflection and the real foot with half a second interval I could stop her from going 360 degrees and only 180 degrees before she changed direction :D

Level 34
Try to do the following, let's assume the woman is spinning clockwise (right to left):
1- Look at the left side, at the height of her feet.
2- Swap your focus from the left to the right side of her feet.
3- Don't forget to focus!
4- Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

Level 5
The spinny circles faded in and out of pinkness for me.. stupid visual memory leaving negatives where the green used to be

Level 34
What, vosty? I don't see anything and I'm sure as heck not schizophrenic. Also, I'm not concentrating at all.

The mask is double sided due the smart shape of the mask.

The outside is the painted face.
The inside is the same but non-painted.
Light also plays a role.

Very easy to see it.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
2007b.gif

I could bet she actually spins for both sides and changes every few seconds. I counted and got averages of 8 and 15 seconds. These constants are either revealing or simply interesting. :wink:

This is a cool one.

24wfqde.jpg
That is interesting.

Great thread you made here. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.