- May 18, 2018
>> Download All Entries! <<
Based on Magic: the Gathering's coloured mana system, contestants were to design a faction that represented the philosophies associated with 2 colours
- Trying to manipulate the poll in any form is not allowed.
If you're aware of ip-sharing with any voter, for any reason, you should contact the staff.
- Harassment towards others to influence the result will lead to punishment.
- A neutral recommendation to take part at the poll isn't problematic, though.
- Voting for yourself is not allowed, and will lead to a malus of 5%.
- Participating in the poll will not prevent disqualification.
- Judges are not allowed to vote.
- 1st place: 750 experience points
- 2nd place: 600 experience points
- 3rd place: 450 experience points
- Entry: 150 experience points
- Judge: 50 experience points per entrant
The three winners will receive an award icon representing the winning entry.
|@MyPad||Blue/Green||The Sentinels of Evolution|
|@FlameofChange||Red/Blue||Anorar Dictat of High Deeds|
|@Daffa||Red/White||The Phoenix Flames|
|@Xelos||Red/Blue||Burnings Frost Souls Clan|
|How well the various elements of the Faction (including aesthetics, gameplay & design) fit together in a thematic manner such that they feel like they are representative of the given Faction, as well as that of the chosen Contest Theme. Well-fitting & polished aesthetics which complement a cohesive theme will be graded well; poorly-considered or lacking thematic elements will result in a poor score.||/25|
|How well the various elements of the Faction work together to achieve the tactical synergy & gameplay style the Faction has, as well as how efficiently each element performs its particular function. Strategic systems that endow an identity to the Faction, comprehensive & well-though-out roles which complement a cohesive Faction will be graded well; ill-considered, insufficient or over-compensating roles will lose points.||/30|
|How original the design of the Faction is in terms of innovative ideas, clever implementations, or creative concepts. Innovation and creativity will be rewarded; extensive re-use of existing elements in vanilla factions & poor originality will result in a poor score.||/45|
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The poll shall conclude on 14th of February of 2021.
Assigned Staff: @Riki
Contest | Results