• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking over Warcraft Battle Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lately i have found that i have almost no time to play warcraft 3 or even make spells or work on my map.
So i have decide to give up ownership of the Warcraft Battle Card map i have been working for as long as i can remember.
I haven't worked on the map in over 6 months now and i would really hate to see this idea go to waste. So if you are a map maker that is bored and would like the challenge of taking on my map send my a PM or post to this and i will give you the whole run down of what i need to finish and the ideas i had to go along with it (of course you do need to follow my guidelines)
I would say the map is about 60% done. I have made all of the starting heroes(planed for more) basically every card (planed for more) and the whole turn taking and battle system which is a complex web of triggers because i don't use JASS. I will say that it dose need a ton of fixing up mainly in the memory leak department (never got around to fixing all of them just a few)
I really hope to find one person that would be interested in taking over this map.
Oh and you will need to know your way around the WEU in order to understand the map.

Here is the basic idea to the map

-8 players will be able to challenge each other on 4 different types of playing fields.
- There are a total of 10 heroes to pick from each with their very own special card.
-You can make a your deck from tons of different types of cards such as Attack , Healing, Attackers, Defenders, Status, Direct Damage, and Rare cards.
-While in a duel cards are selected from your deck every turn and you can use one card per turn.
-In order to win the duel you must take your opponent’s hp down to 0. You can do this with the cards that deal damage or even summon attackers which can attack a unit once per your turn with a normal attack or special ability.
-You can defend your hp with defenders which reduce the damage taken from basic attacks by allot.
- There are also tons of other ways to hurt your opponent such as setting them on fire or poisoning them which deals damage every turn, ingnore a defender's protection with a very deadly direct damage card, or completely devastate them with a rare card.
-In order to use cards you will have to use mana which regenerates every turn or you can use a card to gain is faster.

There is allot more i can talk about but those are the basics and i hope they got you interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.