• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking GUI Spell Requests (Simple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Taking [GUI] Spell/System requests!

Hello, Im now taking GUI Spell requests! :grin: Just fill in the table below and I should be able to get the spell done within 24 hours, although if by chance the spell is dificuilt or a cant meet the deadline due to personal issues ill be sure to leave you a message, thanks!:cool:

The Request must have these things:

Request Sheet

Any special effects:
Special effect name.
Name of your Spell:
Name you want your spell to be called.
Description of what it does:
Object editor description of what your ability does. *Not needed*
Ability Stats:
Please tell me the Damage (max) Damage (min) Duration (s) and any other important imformation.
Description:
Tell me what your ability is supposed to do and look like. Do not be vague in your description as this is very important!
Targeted units:
What units are targeted in the spell (eg target ally/enemy units and do ....)

Below is a list of all the spells requested, ill generally do the first one on the list and work down, but if the spell is slightly harder ill think about how to do it while working on the second or third. [A link will be displayed next to the spell as soon as it is complete!]

Waiting List

Inuyasha546 - Force of Nature [Complete]: Link

Inuyasha546 - Fist of Judgement [Complete]: Link

Last edited:
Level 4
Name: Force of Nature

Description: The hero summons the force of nature concentrated into a poweful orb which is shot out in a straight line damaging enemy units

Ability Stats:
Okay this damage is a bit tricky thats why i am posting here and im pretty sure its possible
Every half a second the enemy unit is in the range of 100 from the orb they will take 2x int of the caster

Targeted Units:
Enemies only

Okay there is an exact skin i did find for this in the spells forums... okay darn i cant find it now. But it looked like a small green tornado orb kinda. thats the skin that fit perfectly and i want it to bascially shoot out of the casting unit and go in a straight line from there for a range of 1000. When it gets into a range of 100 of any enemy unit make that enemy unit take 2x int of the casting hero every half a second it is in range of that orb.

Thats bascially it and umm i would like 2 thank you even if u cant make it cuz ur taking the time 2 read this :D :gg: thx!!

Level 4
Name: Fist of Judgement

Description: A giant stone hand falls from the heavens smashing all the enemy units in the area.

Effects: Aoe range 300. Damage 2xint and 2xagi and leaving a debuff. Debuff name "Crushed" Effect: reduce atk speed and movespeed by 25% for 10 seconds.

Units targeted are only enemy units

Looks: Basically a giant stone fist falling at a targeted point... smashing into the ground doing thunderclap/warstomp then rising up into the sky

sorry i didnt fill it out the first time i was in a hurry xD

Last edited:
Level 4
Actually i tried importing the FoN spell into my map. I checked all the triggers variables and dummy unit but it wont work. It does not do anything = /

Last edited:
Level 4
Okay I figured out what was wrong. When I copied the ability into the map i was going to usde it in it did not compy the trigger correctly so i had to recheck the trigger and add some stuff like one of them was Unit create 1 at blah blah.. What happened was that it had erased what went after create 1 "unit" i fixed it and it works great now :) Thx again.

On to my next spell!!
Name: Missles of Magic

**I want there to be 3 levels of this each level adds 2 more missles that shoot out

Description: The caster summons 2 + (2 per level) bolts of magic to attack the enemy.

Effect: Summons 2 bolts of magic that attack a random enemy in a range of 1000. If there is only 1 enemy that enemy will take both hits. Once the missle touches the enemy unit it adds a 0.10 ministun

Damage: Each missle does 2+(1 per level) + 2xINT

Targted unit(s): Enemy

Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/orb-of-fire-106241/?prev=search=fire&d=list&r=20 on second thought use this one xD make it the size of a storm bolt. Not to big not 2 small :D

Now this model is what i had in mind but do you know if you could add SFX to this model? Like the fire SFX to make it better? Unless it already has some fire sfx I couldnt distingush it well on the pic it has.

Umm I hope I didnt miss anything important and that I was clear enough on my explanation. TY!!!!!! :thumbs_up:

Level 4
Hmmm the HoJ spell works fine and all except it attacks allies unit also = / I dunno whats wrong with it. Could ya take a look? Okay yeah I see the problem. Well not really but I do know this... I retested the template with the HoJ spell and casted it over the hero and it damaged. I casted over the enemy units and there was no debuff. Think ya know what could be causing this problem?

Attachments

• trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.