• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nature's Wrath

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A simple Cyclone-like model I whipped up a while ago.

Feel free to edit, but remember to credit me.

EDIT:
Lowered particle count.

Keywords:
Cyclone, Twister, Nature, Hurricane, Spell, Effect, Leeroy Jenkins
Contents

Nature's Wrath (Model)

Reviews
21:12, 27th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: Sorry, 198 particles is WAY too many for a stand animation, especially something as simple as this. shamanyouranus: Anarchianbedlam has the right idea. Try making that particle emitter not have X/Y Quad...

M

21:12, 27th Jun 2009
shamanyouranus: Sorry, 198 particles is WAY too many for a stand animation, especially something as simple as this.

shamanyouranus:
anarchianbedlam;1189883 said:
I think if you remove the XY QUAD checkbox for the particle emitter you have labeled "P4" then it would look a lot better and you wouldn't have to use as many particles. Right now, it looks like it is striped if viewed at an angle near the ground.

Anarchianbedlam has the right idea. Try making that particle emitter not have X/Y Quad, because as he said, it is forcing you to use more particles, and doesn't look to good.

2nd Jul 2009
Pyritie: Why does it go halfway in the ground?

Level 6
cool it looks intresting, i would look at it in W.e but i don't have wc3 till tomorow, i'll check it out tomorow for now 5/5

Level 6
nice one.
with no texture to import 5/5

i'd very love birth animation.

of topic o_O my post count 100

Last edited:
Level 26
I never accused anyone of anything. Observations and comments upon said observations are always taken as accusations, I will never understand why. As to why I am received with such hostility is also a mystery to me, as I did not say anything insulting in the aforementioned post. Be that as it may, I am sorry to hear that you are falling upon tough times revellion, but I hope that we can greet each other more civilized in our future encounters.

Level 26
No, i do not know why, nor do i understand, why your hostility continues at such lengths. And even so, i wish only that you can drop this vaguely conceived grudge you hold for me. And I sincerely hope that your "status" being "out for blood" does not interfere with your ability to be "civil" in this wonderful community.

EDIT: I would hate for you to go off topic in your own resource thread. So, back on topic, I think if you remove the XY QUAD checkbox for the particle emitter you have labeled "P4" then it would look a lot better and you wouldn't have to use as many particles. Right now, it looks like it is striped if viewed at an angle near the ground.

Last edited: