• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TA - Tower Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab

dab

Level 10
Im thinking of doing a Tower Attack map. All know how a tower defense works, but not tower attack. So i'll explain what i've been thinking of:
Objectives
Primary Objective
Get as many of the units to safety.
Means:
Towers! For example "Speed Tower, increases the units speed in a 500y range!" "HP tower, increases the units hp by 200 in a 500y range!"
Who kills them then?
The Enemy Computer. I'm thinking of only making 20 levels, but make them hard, as we can always just make another map.
Members of the team(say if you'r on for it):
DaB: Supervisor and idea generator
<none>: Triggerer
<none>: Models/icons/skins
And as said in the box, please feel free to join my idea if you think its nice :D
And give feedback! Even thought its rough, give something i can use, not just "I dont se the point!"

Level 7
More Tower Ideas !

Arcane Tower - places a arcane barrer on the units, absorbing X damage.

Recall Tower - teleports 1 random unit to safty. Cooldown : X seconds.

Zeepelin Tower - sends a Zeepelin at the targeted location, loading X units and transporting them to safty.

Chaos Tower - Does 1 random effect :
Chaos Quake - Slowes the units by X %
Chaos Brust - Increases the unit's movement speed by X %
Chaos Protection - Increases armor by X and hp by X
Chaos Blood - Morphes the units into a chaotic form ! The Chaotic Form has a 50 % chance to turn the unit in the opposite direction, sacrificing himself.

Hope i helped. The "X" is for you to put the numbers.

Btw next time give some more INFO about what you want people to suggest. I didn't quite get your "idea help" so i gaved you some tower ideas.

dab

dab

Level 10
Well, something like that :D
But i'd rather use the things you said as effects which can be used via gold costs. I think that would work out better

EDIT: What i need idea help with, is basically not so much. But I'm just curious to get some feedback before i release a version, so i know what to be remade/created

Status
Not open for further replies.