• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Not so simple as the title may state.
I'm working on a tower defence (as well as my other project, Deserted Island), called Single Tower Defence. A description and screenshots would be available, but I'm trying to keep it more secret and unknown, the best I can do is tell you, the word Single pretty much means you are on your own. Screenshots would be available if there was anything to show. Its a TD.
Basically I have gotten to a point where I need a few ideas. If an idea is given, the tower will be made with you in mind (considering the idea makes it through).
Do not send the first idea that comes to your mind right now. I need towers that can fit into at least 1 of the 3 catagories (2 at the most).
1: Speed towers: towers with fast speed, yet lower damage.
2: Heavy towers: towers with high damage, but slow speed.
3: Multi-towers: towers that hurt random units when it attacks one unit.
I need towers that fit into Thats all. Add any special abilities or whatever. For example, my Acid Tower is a fast tower, but has poision abilities along with some others, yet my Reflection Tower has multiple shots and some other tricks, and you can guess its a multi-tower.
Anyways, I hope to see some good ideas. Enemy ideas are also welcome, just I'm trying to focus on towers for now.:wink:
Development link: Single Tower Defence
Official Tower List Link: Post #37

Last edited:
Level 15
Berseker Tower [Troll Berserker Model]
Speed Tower
Abilities: Berserker - This unit goes berserk for a few seconds every x attacks.

Level 9
Berseker Tower [Troll Berserker Model]
Speed Tower
Abilities: Berserker - This unit goes berserk for a few seconds every x attacks.
lol.. it rocks! haha..

Here is another one:

Wind Tower
Category: Speed Tower
Ability: Wind Blow (when attacks, has 5% chance to blow the enemy towards starting point)

Level 10
I like the Berserker tower idea. Thunder tower and Fire Caller are also interesting. Not sure how to do the Energy Cannon. Bandit tower also seems like a good idea. Wind tower is different. Going to see if I can get the ability to work though.
Bandit Tower: Complete
Beserker Tower: Complete
Thunder Tower: Undecided
Fire Caller Tower: Undecided
Wind Tower: In

Last edited:
Level 8
How about this:

Tempest tower
Category : Speed towers
Ability: Casts Chain Lightening after killed enemy

You asked some ideas for monster too:

1. Creeps with low hp but high regeneration rate. If your Heavy class towers are really slow these creeps could recover all damage before next attack making Speed towers being more effective.

2.Creeps with hardened skin ability. Damage done by speed towers should really suffer from that.

3.Creeps with over-powered hardened skin ability. That way creeps should loose minimum possible damage no mater how strong was your tower's attack making speed towers more effective.

4.Creep with berserk ability. At certain moment they could activate this ability to move faster and receive more damage at the same time.

Last edited:
Level 10
Tempest Tower: Neat idea. In
Last Hope Tower: I don't really think its needed. But I'll think about it. Undecided
Gamble Tower: Might use it for more then Heavy Towers in
Time Freezer: Could potentially ruins the game, as the game is time based:gg: (I know I didn't tell you this before, but yes, it is time based). Unused
Confuser Tower: Sound similar to Wind Tower. I'll give it a shot. In

List of Towers used:
Bandit Tower-zach_kirov
Berserker Tower-Zack1996
Wind Tower-zach_kirov
Tempest Tower-JansiGX
Gamble Tower-JansiGX
Confuser Tower-JansiGX

Level 10
Just an update:
Towers complete (from this topic):
Berserker Tower
Bandit tower
Burner Tower
(Other Towers have been complete, and some more triggers, so not many towers are complete)
Towers in progress or in waiting:
Wind Tower
Gamble Tower
Confuser tower
Towers that may be used if there is a need:
Thunder Tower
Fire caller Tower
Towers that won't be used for various reasons:
Time Freezer Tower: Breaks the game, as the entire point is to be fast and beat the timer.
Last Hope Tower: Don't feel it would ever be used (maybe under certain conditions it may be used in-game, but still not one of the towers you would pick)
Energy Cannon: Thinking it as being more of an ultimate tower then a normal one. I'm thinking of using it, but I have no idea of how it would work.
Keep coming up with ideas. So far they are great.

Fat Collector Tower
(model - Abomination)
Category: Heavy
Ability: every kill makes this unit gain more damage

Mind Tower
(model - Arcane Tower)
Category: Multi - Tower
Ability: attacks have a change to charm an enemy unit to attack other enemy units for a certain amount of time before it explodes, dealing damage around it.

Living Tower
(model - Ancient protector)
Category: Heavy
Ability: can unroot and root back into other areas.

Mine Tower
(model - Goblin Techies)
Category: Multi - Tower
Ability: instead of attacks, it lays land mines that will explode in 3 seconds.

Level 8
Battle tower
Category: Heavy tower
Ability: Every attack have X chance to have X bonus damage.

Water tower
Category: Speed tower
Ability: Summon water elemental

Attack tower
Category: Multi-tower
Ability: Has a Battle Roar ability that increase other tower attack

Vampire tower
Category: Speed tower
Ability: Locus swarm

Level 15
Heavy Towers:
Spike Tower- Powerful tower that attacks with spikes. Every 5 attacks unleashes a circle of spikes that reduces the armour of units around the target.
Pain Tower- A tower that has barely any attack damage. However, each attack magnifies the pain of the target, causing each attack to deal more damage.
Soul Collector- A tower that can gather souls with each kill near it. The souls are converted to mana to enhance the attack of the tower. (Searing arrow?)
Speed Tower:
Missle Pad- A tower that fires missles rapidly, dealing great damage overtime with a minor splash.
Mystic Projector- A tower that attacks rapidly with magic. Each attack drains mana, without mana, this tower cannot attack. (Unit is attack, attacking unit equals to mystic projector, if mana of attacking unit not equals to zero, then do nothing, else order attacking unit to stop.)
Hope it helps :S

Level 10
New list:
Gamble Tower
Confuser Tower
Vampire Tower
Missle Pad Tower
Soul Collector Tower - - -(I'll take a crack at it)
Mind Tower Tower - - -(I'll see how it plays)
Mystic Projector Tower

Energy Cannon is still in altered waiting (waiting to find a way for it to work)...
Spike Tower is now in altered waiting...
Mine Tower is on the "On hand" list (if needed, it will be added)...
Battle Tower is on the "On Hand" list...

I tried the Fat Collector Tower, and I couldn't find a way to do it. No abilities like it, or triggers.
Pain Tower sounds like the same thing (add damage).

Map has been released: Single Tower Defence. Its also in my sig.

Level 9
I figured I would return the favor, Landmine, and give you some ideas of my own. If you still needed towers, of course.

Currently:

Shatter Tower
(Multi-tower)
Fires a paralyzing bolt, dealing light damage and slowing the main target of the attack by X%. When the main target takes Y damage, he explodes, causing Z damage to him and all other targets around him.
[Might be a little complicated, but I figure it could be interesting.]

Volcano Projector (Heavy Tower)
Fires flaming bolts at the target, which have a high chance (X%, where X>50) to have a critical strike against targets. When the Volcano Projector lands 3 critical strikes in a row, the Volcano Projector begins spewing out fire in every direction, causing 8 cones of fire causing Y damage for Z seconds. The fires has range greater than or equal to its normal attack range.
[This one will require a custom critical strike system.]

Fill in the variables for whatever is suitable.

Level 3
Tower of toxins (Speed tower).
Model : A green tinted Crypt Fiend.
Missile : Ehh the dryads missile thing.
Does little damage to no, however it inflicts multiple debuffs randomly on its target which would consist of other tower debuffs along with a web ability with a decent cooldown, could even have a really really low chance to inject a heavy poison that can drop a normal non-boss, non-mechanical unit at a really fast rate.

Level 10
Thanks Angry_Bovine.
Shatter Tower: Will attempt
Volcano Projector: Will attempt, but in
Tower of Toxins: Fits into the speed tower theme. In.
Just_Spectating: explain. I am a noob at triggers. Mostly trial and fail, fail, success. New trigger... fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, not success.
The more complex triggers that are in the map have been learned from people who have helped with Deserted Island. Thanks to them.

Level 15
For the Soul collector tower, make it that when a unit dies, pick every unit of type soul collector and add mana.
Then when a unit is attacked, wait for condition (Or- Attacked unit is dead. / Attacked unit has buff of type Soul Collector or something). Then the action would be (Cause attacking unit to damage attacked unit for [Mana of Soul Collector x Whatever]).
This is probably not MUI thus you might have to create 2 variables, one called AttackedUnit and one AttackingUnit. Then add the custom scipt local unit udg_AttackedUnit and local unit udg_AttackingUnit to the trigger of the damage.
You should give the Soul collector a skill that give the unit a buff for you to check and give the ability a tooltip that tells the player about the specialty of the tower.

Level 5
Cry me a river tower (speed tower and sorry i don't know a name for this one :sad: )

Each time a attack reaches the end this tower gains 5% more damage.

Optional addition: Each 100 kills done by this tower you gain 1 additional chance

Russian Roulette (hmm this does not really match any conditions)
A hit by this tower can have any of this effects
stuns for 10 seconds.
reduces armor by 20 for 10 seconds
casts a frost nova for average damage and 5 second slow
making the unit run back to the starting point (this part shouldn't work on bosses)
Dealing massive damage to that unit
Healing the unit by 5% and increasing its move speed by 50%

Bolter (Heavy Tower)
Deals heavy damage to the unit it hits and any unit behind that one.

Level 10
Prism Tower: Hmm. Interesting. If I can find a way to have Chain Lightning on autocast its In.
Soul Tower is still confusing me.
Incineration Tower: Very similar to Burner Tower, which creates a flame for a few seconds. Might make it a better version. Temporarily In.
Rocket Tower: Might just give it 100% chance (every attack, it waill do one, if the cooldown is at 0). In.
CMAR Tower: Confused at the concept. Waiting Listed.
Russian Roulet Tower: Got one like it in the go (Tower of Toxins). I might make it a multi-tower though. Yet I have a problem with towers casting preset random abilities. Help?
Bolt Tower: In.
Earth tower: This will need a huge range for immolation. I like the idea (minus the blink, game just doesn't work with it). In.
Spirit Tower: Need more explanation.
Stampede Tower: I'll give it a shot. In.

Just incase you guys didn't catch on:
Green means the tower is in/temporarily in.
Orange means it has conditions for it to be in or it may have a problem.
Red means there is a problem or triggering is difficult (I am no pro at triggering). The tower still has a chance to get in if there is problems.
Red may also mean the tower will not be used. Usually there will be just the Unused word, not the entire tower.
I'll try and compile another list of which towers are already used, which towers will be used, which towers are in waiting, which towers wont be used and which towers I need help to get working. Might be awhile (the long list of towers).

Necro Tower
Multi-tower
can create a skeleton from a nearby corpse to fight or Cripple Creeps.

Boulder Tower
Heavy
Attacks will blow into tinier pieces dealing damage to what those pieces hit. (like a shrap)

Warp Tower
Multi-tower
Has AoE attack, and has a X% to move all units within the AoE attack to be instantly warped to the center of the attack.

BladeMaster Tower
Speed
Melee range however has Whirlwind ability.

Devour Tower
Heavy
Does not attack, however will devour a unit until it dies for extra gold. (can devour one unit at a time, good if these are spammed)

Income Tower
SUpport?
Does not attack, has an Income Aura, making all nearby towers gain extra gold for killing creeps.

Storm Tower
Multi-tower
this tower, instead of attacking, has a maelstrom that is always around this tower.

Stacking Tower
Multi-Tower
This tower can be stacked onto itself. (meaning you can create as many as you can ontop of one.)

Statis Tower
Multi-Tower
attacks have a X% to lay a status trap.

Shaman Tower
Speed/SUpport?
Can cast Bloodlust onto nearby towers and can also Purge creeps.

Rocking Tower
Heavy
(Rocking Arthas Model)
units that walk near this tower will have a X% to become tranced with the music.

Banshee Tower
Multi-Tower
Cannot attack, can possess a unit or curse a unit, giving it a X% chance not to take away a life.

Life Tower
Heavy
Deals damage equal to 10xAmount of Lives the player has.

Dimension Tower
Multi-tower
Imprisons units to a nether world, making it dissapear for a while untill it returns x seconds later.

Nether Tower
Speed
Attacks stack Nether damage which deals damage over time.

Troll Tower
Speed
Can Ensnare creeps

Holy Tower
Heavy
If attacking an undead unit, can use Holy Light, dealing Major damage to it.

Unholy Tower
Heavy
If attacking a non-undead unit, can use Death coil, dealing major damage to it.

Level 12
About the Spirit tower:

The ability locust summons many locusts that fly around the owner and attacks anything that comes close, so, you can instead of locust models, use wisps models to make it look like are spirits flying.

Understand?

Level 8
Here's more:

Toxic Cloud Tower
Speed Tower
Creates Could of toxins at the place of killed enemy. Toxins damages and slows unit that walks through, fades after some time.

Meteor Tower
Heavy Tower
Has Star Fall that requires mana. Tower receives mana for each kill.

Gatling Gun
Speed Tower
Has very low damage with 4-5% chance to make x10 Critical hit.
I know you don't ask for trigger but I wanted to check if this is possible so I tried to make it myself. I attached my way how I done it. Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• Sphere Tower.w3x
    16.4 KB · Views: 51
Level 12
Sprout Tower
Multi-Tower
- Every time it kills a unit, a little tower sprout from its corpse. (Temporally)

Balloon Tower
Speed-Tower
- Deals no damage, every time it attacks a unit the unit gets bigger and slower, after some hits the unit blow up dealing area damage. (OMG I'M VERY CREATIVE XD)

Level 10
Sphere Tower
Multi-Tower
2 or more spheres are rotating around the tower and attacks enemy.
I know you don't ask for trigger but I wanted to check if this is possible so I tried to make it myself. I attached my way how I done it. Hope you don't mind.

From what I see, the trigger just spawns a sphere within the map boundaries. It does not circle the tower or anything. I like the idea though. I'll definatly try.
Other then the Balloon Tower, everything looks fine. I'll try and incorperate them. As for the Balloon Tower, I'll see how the triggering goes.

Level 15
I guess I will suggest more ideas :D
Beast Summoner [Special]
Has no attack but can summon animals to help you fight.
Scorch Cannon [Heavy]
Powerful attacks that leaves fire on the ground (burning oil).
Blade Flinger [Speed]
Throws blades that hits enemies behind the original target.
Storm Caller [Multi]
Each attack summons lightning from the sky which deals damage.
Boulder Bomber [Heavy]
Shoots boulders that stuns an AoE (Just give him the orb of lightning skill with an inferno based skill that summons some dummy units and stuns AoE)
Water Blaster [Speed]
Shoots streams of water extremely quickly. Attacks units randomly (changes target after a few attacks).
I hope it helps :D

Level 10
List of Towers ATM

The title states that this is a list of the current tower status'.
PLEASE READ!
Complete:
-Bandit Tower
-Berserker Tower
-Wind Tower (Confusion Tower)
-Burner Tower
-Mind Tower
-Tower of Toxins
-Bolter Tower
-Spirit Tower
-Devour Tower
-Toxin Cloud Tower
-Gatling Gun Turret
-Incineration Tower
-Missile Pad Tower
-

Towers to be added:
-Battle Tower
-Soul Collector (I've got an idea, but it may not be exaclty as you said, it may be miss-inturpreted)
-Stampede Tower
-Necro Tower
-Troll Tower
-Sphere Tower (Long line up for triggering in this 1 tower)
-Blizzard Tower
-

Towers being decided:
-Thunder Tower
-Fire Caller Tower
-Vampire Tower
-Mine Tower (Havn't decided, thinking as a no though)
-Spike Tower
-Storm Tower
-Dimention Tower (Phase Shift might work, but deciding)
-Sprout Tower
-Balloon Tower (Entertaining, but triggering is making the decision hard)
-Storm Caller Tower (In the middle of summoning and the sphere idea)
-Water Blaster Tower

Tower 'emergancy use' list:
-Tempest Tower (Has a chance, but I'm currently unsure)
-Gambler Tower (Might be modified, but I'm thinking it may be a good tower to use)
-Time Freezer (Just like the Gambler Tower, might be modified to fit in)
-Shatter Tower (Will probably be spending a lot of time working on it, so I'll have it here)
-Rocket Tower (Just its nature sounds very difficult, and I'm not sure whether to use it or not)
-Cry Me A River Tower (C-MART) (Not enough information)
-Statis Tower (Sounds like a good idea, but unsure)
-Meteor Tower (Might use it, might not... not much to say)
-

Towers that may be used, but have a conflict:
-Energy Cannon Tower (No idea on how to work it)
-Fat Collectors Tower/Pain Tower (No idea on how attack will be added)
-Volcano Projector Tower (Sounds interesting, but will probably a tough tower for me to pull off)
-Boulder Tower (No idea on how the splitting projectiles would work)
-Nether Tower (Insufficiant information)
-Boulder Tower (Name is in use, and I'm not good with dummy units XP)
-

Towers denied
-Last hope Tower (No need)
-Confusion Tower (Can be put with Wind Tower)
-Living Tower (No need)
-Water Tower (I don't like the idea of summoning units to fight)
-Attack Tower (No use)
-Mystic Tower (Soul Tower replaces the need for it)
-Prism Tower (Already taken with another tower)
-Russian Roulette Tower (Taken with the Tower of Toxins)
-Earth Tower (No use)
-Warp Tower (Done already)
-BladeMaster Tower (No need)
-Income Tower (No need)
-Stacker Tower (No use)
-Shaman Tower (No need)
-Rockin' Tower (No use)
-Possesion Tower (There goes your only tower lol)
-Life Tower (Won't work/no use)
-Holy Tower (No use)
-Beast Summoner Tower (Summoning=No)
-Scorch Cannon Tower (Done)
-Blade Flinger Tower (Can't find the tower so i can put it beside it XD)
-

Note that towers may be changed, and not all unused towers are permanently unused.
Thank you everyone. Ideas are still welcome.

Last edited:
Level 12
Lol, if you want I can make all the towers you think triggering is hard.
They are easy, believe me.

Example of spirit tower:

- Unit finishes upgrade
- Triggering unit equal to Spirit Tower
- Order triggering unit to "Locust"

- Unit stops casting an ability

And you only need to change locust. Put a low cd and increase duration...

The balloon tower is easy too...

Level 10
Lol, if you want I can make all the towers you think triggering is hard.
They are easy, believe me.

Example of spirit tower:

- Unit finishes upgrade

- Unit stops casting an ability

And you only need to change locust. Put a low cd and increase duration...

The balloon tower is easy too...
Woops, I ment the Sphere Tower :hohum:. But what you are saying is that you want the Spirit Tower to constantly be casting 'locust'?
Explain the Sphere Tower and the Balloon Tower (considering that you know how to do them, and I will add your name into the credits list if you do).
Blizzard Tower seems interesting. I'll think I'll add it (going to update the huge list, and link it from the first post).

Level 12
Explain the Sphere Tower and the Balloon Tower (considering that you know how to do them, and I will add your name into the credits list if you do)..
That mean you are not giving us credits by our ideas? ¬¬

• Balloon Tower
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Balloon Tower
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change (Attacked unit)'s size to (110.00%, 110.00%, 110.00%) of its original size
      • Unit - Set (Attacked unit) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Attacked unit)) - 10.00)
The sphere tower I can make too, I already knows how to do it quickly, but since its not all trigger-based I can't post here.
You would have to give me the map :(

Edit: Well I will explain the concept:

- Create a unit with a custom phoenix fire ability.
- Create a trigger that spawns two units when the tower is finished
- Rotate them around the tower.

Level 10
That mean you are not giving us credits by our ideas? ¬¬

• Balloon Tower
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Balloon Tower
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change (Attacked unit)'s size to (110.00%, 110.00%, 110.00%) of its original size
      • Unit - Set (Attacked unit) movement speed to ((Default movement speed of (Attacked unit)) - 10.00)
The sphere tower I can make too, I already knows how to do it quickly, but since its not all trigger-based I can't post here.
You would have to give me the map :(

Edit: Well I will explain the concept:

- Create a unit with a custom phoenix fire ability.
- Create a trigger that spawns two units when the tower is finished
- Rotate them around the tower.

Just as a notice, the new version is out. You can use that.
As for the trigger, that makes sence. Yet if the tower isn't supposed to deal damage, how would I get the unit to die when its modle size is big enough?
Ideas are still open for new ones.

Level 12
Just as a notice, the new version is out. You can use that.
As for the trigger, that makes sence. Yet if the tower isn't supposed to deal damage, how would I get the unit to die when its modle size is big enough?
Ideas are still open for new ones.

Well, depends of how many shoots the unit needs to blow up.
But you can always have a dummy ability that don't show up, like a item ability, who do nothing, with different levels, increase the level each attack, and them blow the unit when you wanna :3

Level 10
Well, depends of how many shoots the unit needs to blow up.
But you can always have a dummy ability that don't show up, like a item ability, who do nothing, with different levels, increase the level each attack, and them blow the unit when you wanna :3

I found a problem while working on the Balloon Tower. When you increase the size of the unit, its from the original unit size (1 or 1.2 or whatever). So when the trigger activates, it only works for 1 shot. it doesn't keep going and going unfortunatly.
I still have the problem with the Tower of Toxins (which is why I suggest you don't use it). As a reminder, is there anyway of casting random abilities without jass (or even with)?
Anyways, as usual, ideas of all kinds are welcome.

Level 12
I found a problem while working on the Balloon Tower. When you increase the size of the unit, its from the original unit size (1 or 1.2 or whatever). So when the trigger activates, it only works for 1 shot. it doesn't keep going and going unfortunatly.
I still have the problem with the Tower of Toxins (which is why I suggest you don't use it). As a reminder, is there anyway of casting random abilities without jass (or even with)?
Anyways, as usual, ideas of all kinds are welcome.

Well, depending of the number of blows need to kill the unit, create an dummy ability that does nothing and don't show on the unit, make it have X levels (where x is the numbers of shoots to blow up the unit), each shot increase the level of ability by 1 (remember to add the ability to the unit on the first shoot).

So you can make many IF inside the trigger with different animations sizes!

Level 10
[Charming Tower]
Category: Heavy Towers
Slow cooldown, but when hits convices the creep and the creep will fight for you, but he will be given an expiration timer.

-----------------------------------------------------
[Bloody Tower]
Catergory: Speed Towers
More like a boss-fighter, deals the one quarter of the life the target has lost. The more injured it is, the more damage it takes.

[Bounding Tower]
Category: Multi-Towers
When attacks gives 'Spirit Link' and the units will share the damage taken, with an increasing factor.

[Lightning Tower]
Category: Speed Towers
Creates a lightning between the target and the tower, dealing damage per 0.2 seconds to every unit in the line to the target.

[Fear Tower]
Category: Heavy Towers
When attacks a target causes it to retreat instantly a little upon its facing angle.

[rainbow][Magnetic Tower]
Category: Multi-Towers
Splash tower, every units in the area of effect are moved instantly to the center of the area. (Good to make the units stick together and use splash damage and slow.)
[/rainbow]

Level 5
For some strange reason i can't see page 4 of this thread so i hope i don't necro post here.

-Cry Me A River Tower (C-MART) (Not enough information)

Well the Basic idea is having a weak tower at the start it deals like 5 damage (well you have to set the right damage since i don't know your balancing)

Now lets say 10 units spawn and you could just kill 7 of them and 3 passed the line. The tower would increase its damage by something like 5 per unit passed so it would do 20 from now on.
To archive such a effect you could make a spell based on engineering upgrade (Goblin Tinker ability) call it something like damage bonus. Remove the bonus from this spell except the damage bonus of 5 give it 100 levels.

So now you need a trigger like
  • Event
    • unit entered (finishing line)
  • Condition
  • Action
    • Unit group pick every of type cry me a river tower and increase level of ability damage bonus by 1

Level 10
Hmmm. I've got a lot of tower ideas that involve starting with little or no attack, then having the damage increase. The problem with the C-MART tower is automatically you get 20 kills or you lose. Its a single tower defence.
Charming tower has been done.
Bloody tower sounds interesting.
Bounding tower I'm not sure.
Lightning tower has ben suggested before.
Fear and Magnetic towers have been done.

Level 10
As I have revived the Single Tower Defence topic, I think its a good idea to bring this back. I still am accepting idea for anything. Post any ideas you have, as people with other TD's on the go can use some of the ideas (though my comments are directed towards my map). As a reminder, the first post includes some information that you may want (official tower list, links and all that).

Status
Not open for further replies.